Contemplating

Marinas POV

Jason left shortly after ending the video because he needed to go to a concert or something so we never talked about the kiss.
At the moment I was sitting on my bed editing the video so I would be able to upload it on time.
It didn't take me long to edit videos these days as I was used to doing it every week.
I got to the part when I said "you two should both kiss" when I started to think about what had happened.
Watching the kiss from a different point of view made me see what had actually gone on.
Nobody had actually asked the question saying we should kiss. I had just made it up so I could kiss him and I'm sure someone from the Jarina shippers will figure out that i lied. If Jason found out would he be annoyed with me or would he be glad? What was I thinking, of course he would hate me for doing that because he doesn't fancy me and he probably never will either.
I watched both kisses and I started crying. The pain in my chest was unbearable.
Jason seemed to be smiling and he looked happy about it but did this mean he fancied me?
Watching the video I noticed Jason's blush and the way he debated before going in for a second kiss.
Did him wanting more mean he liked it?
I cried into my knees for a bit before curling up with peado bear and falling asleep with the video playing on repeat.

JASON'S POV

The concert was good but the whole time I put on a fake smile to hide the pain in my chest knowing that the kiss that meant so much to me probably meant nothing to Marina.
Marina was so pretty she would never want to go out with me.
The concert flew past and I tried to get home as soon as possible but with somebody like Patty that's almost impossible.
Patty decided to get some food but we met some subscribers which meant it was about 2 am before we got home.
There was no point in trying to talk to Marina now because she would be sleeping so i might as well do the same .
Goodnight

{{ A.N - i know this update is short but I don't know if there's any point in me updating anymore. I know I've just started. Comment on this now if you want me to carry on? }}