Chapter 2

Bella's POV

I left my room and headed to the garage to get in my Dodge convertible Viper just as I told the kids to get in their vehicles because we had school today and it was our first day of school, like many before. When I got to the garage I saw Carl and Nessie were in my car waiting for me. I saw that Rosella and Matt were riding in her truck, Anthony and Max were in his Dodge charger, and Alice and Yuki were in her dodge hellcat.

"what took you so long?!" shouted Carl from my car.

"I'm coming!" I ran to the car, got in, and we all sped away towards NYCHS (I don't know if this is a real school).

we got the school and did not slow down till we parked. Everyone jumped out of there cars laughing, but I froze in place when I saw a silver volvo. I smelt vampires, immediately I put a shield around are thoughts.

Guys, there here I thought. They all froze but quickly gained their composure and continued laughing.

Will they know it's you? asked Max through her thoughts

No, not for a while I hope I thought back.

Well, we'll keep them off ya mom thought Carl

Thanks, carl I thought

"Let's go get our schedules" shouting to my family.

When we got to registration we were not the only ones enrolling at NYCHS. They stood right in front of me, Alice (Cullen), Him, Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie.

ignore them i thought to my family. They all flinched as we walked up to the front desk, my family smirked at that except Nessie and I.

"hi we're here to pick up our schedules" I said to the lady behind the front desk. They acted like they were reviewing their class agenda, but I could tell they were listening and observing our every move.

"Names?" she asked us.

"Cygnus"

"Here you go" she said as she handed me our schedules.

"Thanks" I told the lady and passed out the sheets of paper. The boys and I had the same math class, the girls and I had science at the same time , we all had P.E. and lunch together but i had english and history alone, which might be pretty good.

Edward's POV

Life is meaningless without the love of my life.

We were at our cars waiting for school to start, almost all the students were think how beautiful we are and that other group of new students that was coming as well today, until there was a squeal of tires as four cars pulled into the parking lot. They got out of their vehicles laughing. They had amazing cars, even a vintage blue Dodge. My siblings don't seem to care for them.

"let's go to registration and get our schedules" said Emmett with his arm around Rose.

We got to the office and got our stuff. We compared to see what classes we had together. I had English with Alice, math with Jase, and we all have lunch and PE together. Then that group of people from the parking lot that everyone is thinking about came into the office and we smelt it. I'm surprised I didn't smell it sooner. Vampires, nine vampires. I tried to read them but I got nothing. They walked right passed us as if we did not exist and surprisingly we all flinched in fear, they all smirked except two when they saw us flinch.

"Hi we're here to pick up our schedules" said the young woman with long brown hair that was leading them.

"Names?" asked the lady.

"Cygnus" replied the young woman. so they're all siblings just like me and my siblings are.

"Here you go" the lady said as she handed them the sheets of paper. As soon as she got them she handed them out to her siblings

"Excuse me" The young woman said as she grabbed a four maps that were behind us. The others in her group looked like they wanted to kill us just because we were in her way. They then all walked out of the office as if nothing happened.

what the hell was that?! thought Emmett.

I felt immense amount of hate radiating from almost all of them and a little....sadness thought Jasper.

I didn't even see them coming thought Alice.

Who are they?! I thought.

Hey guys! Hoped you liked it, Please review.