Chapter 8

Nessie's POV

I snuggled into the warm chest as I woke up.

What a second. Warm chest?! I screamed in my head. I snapped open my eyes instantly and looked up. I found myself in the arms of my older brother. I blushed as I tried to get out his arms, but he just tightened his grip around me.

Great! I'm stuck here till he wakes up. I thought sighing. Sure, me waking up in his arms sometimes was normal for us, but that was when we were kids! We rarely did this anymore..... And maybe I miss that.

"Ummmh" Carl moaned as he stirred in his sleep.

I stared right at him as he opened his eyes. He stared right back at me.

"Let. Me. Go." I spoke with venom dripping from my voice.

"Good morning to you too, sis." he said as he got out of my bed. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and looked at the time. It said that it was 10:30am.

"Didn't Mom say she was going to pick us up at 9:30?" I asked him well I was staring at my phone.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" he answered well stretching.

"Well it's 10:30" I showed him my phone. He scrunched his brows in confusion as he looked at the phone.

"Thats weird. Moms never late."

"That's what I thought."

"Oh well I'm sure she is on her way here now. She must has stopped for a snack or something." he said winking at me. I laughed at his cheekiness.

Edward's POV

~9:00am~

Carlisle had to go into work early because of the accident at school yesterday to check on the girl. In his rush to get to work he forgot some of his patient files at home in his office. When I got there, I found him outside a patient's room.

"Carlisle!" I called out to him. He looked up and smiled at me as i walked over to him.

"Hello Edward" he said.

"I brought those files you left at home" I handed them to him.

"Thank you I would have been in massive trouble if I didn't have these today," taking the files,

"You can do what you want Edward. You could check on the patient from the accident, if you want" he said as he left. I looked into the patient's room and saw the girl from the accident sleeping with her older brother. I walked in and see Belle sitting in a chair watching them.

"How can they sleep?" I asked her she jumped looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a coldly glaring at me.

"I had to drop something off to my father, he said I come in here" I stare at her. "these kid really remind me of someone that was important to me" she didn't say anything back. As I stared at her I noticed little things about her that reminded me of my Bella. Her brown hair, her pale skin, and the way she smelled how did I not notice it before....

"Bella?" She stiffened. "How? What happened to you?" I moved towards her. She stood up at vampire speed.

"Don't come near me" she snapped pointing at me.

"We need to talk about this Bella please" I pleaded with her. She walk passed me and out the door. I followed her.

"Well I don't want too!" she snapped at me as she walked away in human speed. In my desperation to get her to talk to me I grabbed onto her arm.

"Please...." I whispered knowing she could still hear me. I could feel her glare burning into my ice cold marble skin. Suddenly thunder was crashing and the sky was growing dark outside. Bella was trying to calm herself down as I realized she had the gift to control the weather. As she calms down the sky calms down again.

"Come. I'd rather the children or Carlisle not hear this" she says completely calm. I follow her to the cafe across the street taking a sit in the far back of the shop. I sit down staring at her so glad that she's alive but sad that she hates me and she become what I tried to protect her from.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't become a vampire" shocked that she even knew what I was thinking.

"Its another gift" she scoffed shaking her head.

So you can read my thoughts? I thought cautiously.

"Yes I can" she answered back calmly but i could hear the under tone of her frustration.

"So... how did you become like this?" I asked her hesitantly. She sigh out an unneeded breath.

"Simple I was sick, i wasn't ready to die so went to Volterra and they happily turned me" staring at me with no emotions on her face.

"How are those children half-human?" her eyes lit up with rage.

"Do not speak of my children like you have the right too" she snapped at me harshly.

"I'm the father, aren't I?" I questioned her. She didn't respond just glared at me.

"Bella! Answer m-"

"I don't have to answer you! You left me! You broke my heart!" she shouted at me, standing up "we are done here" her words cold as ice but her eyes filled with fire. She walks out of the cafe and I don't chase after her like she didn't chase after me as I ran away.

Bella POV

My eyes filling with venom tears that would never fall, storming out of the cafe and into my car. I call Ali

"Can you-"

"Already on my way don't worry just go home" she cut me off

"You didn't-"

"Lucky Anthony was out hunting so no, I didn't tell any of them. But you have to and soon"

"I know Ali i will soon. I love you and thank you" a small smile creeping onto my lips feeling so thankful for my seer daughter.

"No problem love you too mom" she hung up after that as I am half way home. I mentally prepare myself for the chaos that is about explore in my home.

~timeskip to when Ali, Carl, and Nessie get home~

I gather everyone in the living room

"I have some bad news.... He knows that i am me now and that you five are also his kids" I stand up straight and stay as calm as I can, seeing most of my children filling with rage, especially Carl. He visibly starts shaking with rage.

"There is no f*cking point with being subtitle now!" he starts to run full speed to the Cullens home. We all chase after him not wanting to start a fight. Carl finally stops running after he gets to their clearing. I can't let him start this fight.