Chapter 12

Nessie's POV

As soon as I split form my family, Alice and Jasper appeared beside me, startling me. She linked my arm with hers.

"Hey Alice" I greet her really surprised by her just appearing beside me.

"Hi Nessie. How's your head? Healing fine I hope?" She smiles sweetly at me as she walks with me to class.

"If I wasn't fine mom would have never let me come to school and don't even get me started on my overprotective siblings" I chuckle at the thought of their over protectiveness. Alice laughs as Jasper shakes his head. Before I know it we get to History.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave my second hour as quickly as I could. I may want to get to know the Cullens but I still don't think I should be talking to my father, not till mom forgives him. And let me tell you did he endlessly pester me. He stared at me. He threw notes on my desk. But I ignored him like mother and my siblings would have wanted. Like I want to right now.

"Nessie!" Edward calls after me. I internally groan but keep walking to my next class. But he doesn't stop following me. I was starting to panic i wasn't ready to talk to him. I didn't want to talk to him. I feel a cold hand grabbing my wrist. I almost scream wanting him to let me go and stop pestering me.

"Renessmee calm down its just me, my child" I hear mothers voice in my ear. I look up and see her and Carl beside me. But he's not looking at me. He glaring at our father. Mom just ignores him and keeps on walking with me to my next class. He stops following us after that.

"How did you know? How did you know I needed help?" I ask her feeling nervous still. Feeling His eyes still on my back.

"Ali had a vision" she smiles at me as she wraps her arms around my shoulder. "Plus I could hear you panicking in your head on the other side of the school" that made me giggle.

"Sorry mom I must have given you a small headache huh?" I ask her feeling a little bad. im still glad she came to save me though.

"Eh. What's a little pain compared to the safety of my little girl" she gently pinches my cheeks being goofy and making me groan.

"Ugh Mom stop I'm not a baby" I swat her hand away smiling at her. "But thank you for coming and helping me" I smile at her before I turn to my older brother.

"But I don't get why you came Carl?" I tilt my head at him.

"You know I always come to your rescue little sis" he ruffles my hair which makes me groan again. "even if Mom has it handled" I shake my head at him as I fix my hair. We get to my third hour with no more problem.

"Thanks for the assist" I smile at them both "I'll see you guys after class"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

I am so pissed. He had the audacity to follow my sweet little girl. He has no right to talk to her. He scared her and made her uncomfortable. I walk into History late not caring for the disapproving looks I was getting from the teacher. My babies always comes first. I was so angry that I couldn't help but notice Edward was in the classroom. I knew he was in this class with me I just didn't tell the kids that. I glare at him fiercely. My anger making the sky grow darker as I walk to my seat trying my best to ignore him.

Bella.  I hear him call out to me in his head. It start to thunder outside as I clench my fists from the anger.

Bella, Please.  He tries again but I refuse to push my shield away to let him hear my thoughts. Slowly rain starts to fall increasing by the second till it is downpouring outside. 

They are my kids too.  That pushed me over the edge. Lighting strikes the light from it flashing across the windows of the classroom. 

"Enough" I whisper harshly. Speaking so quietly only Edward and I could hear it. "If you keep pissing me off the weather will get more and more extreme. unless you want a freak hurricane hitting the city of New York out of no where." after that he stopped thankfully. Slowly my anger dissipated. The storm calming down to a light rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rush out of class as soon as the bell rings not giving him a chance to bother me again.

"Bella" I hear a feminine voice call out to me. I turn and see Max walking up from behind me Anthony not far behind her. She glaring at Edward as she passes him while Anthony does even look at him as he pushes past him. Seeing Anthony standing so close to Edward I cant help but notice the small differences between them. yes they are very similar looking but Anthony's hair is darker with less golden highlights in his hair and Anthony's face shape may be similar to Edwards but he has a more masculine look.  

"Max. Anthony. I though you had classes on the other side of the Building" I say as Max pulls me into hug before we start walking to our next classes. They just smile at me.

"Well we had to check on you. That was one crazy storm. but now I can see why it was so crazy" she says as she glares through her black hair at Edward. Pathetic bastard Max growls in her thoughts, making him flinch from her harsh thoughts of him well Anthony chuckles at her words. I really don't know why he hasn't left yet.

"Can we get a move on Ladies? I really don't wanna hear any more disgusting thoughts from these hormonal humans" Anthony finally speaks up putting his arms around Max and I leading us to our next classes. His words make me and max giggle well shakings our heads as we walk off. Even as we walk away though I can feel Edwards eyes burning into my back. As much as I want nothing to do with him we both know that this is not over. Not by a long shot.

Please comment and tell me what you think. Your words really motive me.