Chapter 11

Nessie's POV

I sighed walking into the house to find everyone sitting around anxiously in the living room. I chuckle at them shaking my head. Ali skips into the house dragging Yuki behind her as he smiles at her. In my opinion Ali seems to be too happy to have just been lectured by mom.

"So mom snapped at you two again for thinking the forbidden things again" I glare at Anthony, the mind reading jackass. He snickers.

"Stay out of my head or you'll see things you don't want to see," I smirk evilly at him, "plus me and Ali aren't going to be the only ones mom lectures tonight or did everyone forget Carl's little temper tantrum" I stick my tongue out at them as Ali giggles at my childish act.

"You're kidding right?!" I heard Anthony's voice rise in anger. I didn't think or say anything that would piss him off so them who- Ali. She thought of how mom was forgiving the Cullen's.

"What?" Rosella asked him, sitting up looking at him in confusion.

"Mother has forgiven the Cullen's" he hissed out in anger.

"Not all of them" I protest meekly but my words were ignored by them.

"Why would she forgive them?!" Rosella shrieked angrily.

"Because they are very important to me and they were only trying to protect me" Mothers voice rang out as she walked in to the room.

"But mom?! They left you! They left us!" she cried out. Wow we rarely stand up to mom about anything sure we were trouble when we were younger but never I mean ever yell at mom.

"Do you think they wanted to?" Mom asked in a calm voice which scared some of us a bit. I mean who remains this calm when their own child yells at them. "They didn't even know about you Rosella they didn't know about any of you when they left. Edward forced them to leave after the accident" That made Rose quiet down but not only her all of us stayed quiet after that. she looked at all of us and sighed

"I love you all so much and all I have ever wanted was to protect you. But now you are all grown up now. We look out for each other" She smiled at us, her eyes showing pride for each and every one of us. "now of to bed all of you" We smiled and said our goodnights going to our own rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm goes blaring through my room. I groan before sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Morning sweetie, how you feeling?" My says and she walks in my room "You up to go to schooler do you just wanna stay home?"

I shook my head "I feel fine mom so I can go" throwing the covers off me as I stretched.

"Okay don't push yourself so much" she tells me smiling at me a weary look in her eye.

"Mom. I'm fine plus you know how fast we heal" I tell her ask walk out the door heading to the bathroom.

"I know but a mother can still worry" she crossed her arms and smiled. "At least let me check your head" she said as she stood outside the bathroom.

"Fine have at it" I gave in and left her dig her fingers through my hair.

"Okay your head looks better it's pretty much closed up I guess you'll be fine to go to school" she sighed. "But if your head starts to hurt your going straight home"

"Okay okay mom I get it. If I don't feel good I'll tell you" she smile in relief. "Now let me shower or at least clean myself up" I whine. I quickly showered and got around. Meeting my siblings and their mates at the garage door.

"Hey baby sis!" Carl happily called to me "how's your head? Heal up enough for you to go to classes today?" He gently pulled me into a hug being super careful with my head.

"Carl I'm fine we heal pretty fast remember. And your don't have to be so delicate with me, I'm half vamp just like you" I tell him playfully pouting. He knows I don't like being babied. I may be the smallest of our siblings but doesn't make me any weaker then the rest of them.

"I know Ness but I'm your brother, I'm always going to be over protective of you" he released me and gently ruffled my hair. I groan and push his hand away straightening my hair the best I could.

"I'll help you Nessie" Ali tells me as she fixes my hair for me. Mom comes down just as she finishes. I thank Ali before she skips back to Yuki, her mate. Her short dark brown hair bouncing with every step.

"Lets go..." Mom says kinda coldly. We know why too. It's hard having to go to school and having to face him. We all know he left. But unlike my brother Anthony, the mind reading douchebag, he knows what happen from her memories. But we can always guess a variation based on the books she writes.

We all got in our cars my siblings with mates were of course riding with them well me and Carl road with my mom. Like always on our way to school we were racing to school. I thought it was dumb but Carl, Anthony and Rose always thought it was fun. When we finally got there the Cullens were already in the parking lot. Edward was even there today. I really don't need a third mind reader in my life thank you very much. And of course they didn't hide they were watching us at all.

Don't get me wrong I wanna get to know my other family but it's hard when the rest of your siblings hate them and your mother doesn't trust some people still. I just hope my siblings don't get too over protective of me. As we walked past them none of my siblings glared at the they just ignored. Mom nodded to Cullens politely but glared at Edward. I gave them a small smile and waved. The girls waved back and the guys nodded.

Carl growled lowly "Come on Nessie we should get to class" he started gently pulling me away. I know he hates them but he shouldn't stop me for being nice. It my choice he doesn't have to like it.

I'll get to know them weather they liked it or not.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm back with an update. Hope you like it please vote and comment!

I also wanna give a shout out to @RosemaryAmoah5 for commenting on my story you really motivated me to post this.