Chapter 5

I don't own any of the twilight characters.

Jasper's POV

Belle was staring right back at us. They all hated us, there was no questioning that. They were all waiting for her to take the lead on their dramatic leave. It's like they want the attention that came with their great beauty and looks. She looked directly at me as if she could hear what I was thinking. She smirked as if she was confirming all my thoughts. With that she got into her car and sped away, leaving tire tracks on the cement.

When we got home, Esme asked us how are first day of school was. We told her about the coven we meet, how they hated us, and how they are very different from us. I got a worried feeling from her.

"We'll talk about this more when Carlisle." Said Esme. she went off to clean something that's how she deals with everything nowadays.

When Carlisle got home, we told him about everything that went on today in gym and our other classes.

"We don't want to anger them further. A peace treaty would be best." He stated.

"But we don't even know where they are" spat Rose. its obvious that she does want a treaty with what one of them did to her. Sure I was a little mad when they did that to me but it was a childish prank.

"We go hunting and if we catch their scent we will simply follow it," said Emmett "plus I'm thirsty." With that we when out to hunt.

Carl's POV

When Ella made that Basketball pop in Rosalie's hands, with her gift to control air, in Gym class, was hilarious. Of course, Mom scolded Ella and I later on for showing off in public. But it was so worth it, to see the look on all their faces. The shock, the rage, and the distaste, all worth it.

On the race home with Anthony, I think I heard Mom say something to Nessie.

"Why did you stare back at them?" Asked Nessie. Why did she stare back? It's not like she still loved Him. Right?

"I was listening in on some of their thoughts. It was very interesting to hear what they thought about us since they last saw me." Mom snickered.

"So...wait, that's them? Where's the other two?" There's more of them?!

"The others look to old to go to school. Their leader is a doctor, surprisingly."

"WHAT?! How can he stand the smell?!"

"He has been a vampire longer than any of the Voltori's guards. He grew a numbness to the smell really." How can a vampire resist the smell of blood?! ITS FUCKING BLOOD! And what am i doing?! I'm learning about a family that I should hate with a burning passion like the rest of my family.

our private property was surrounded by a humongous forest it was filled with all of our favorite prey- bears, wolves, and deer. Everyone wants to hunt, but when we got out there all we did was play. We are such children. Ali and Yuki were chasing each other in the in the trees. Matt was having a mock fight with Ella, she's the biggest tease in the world. I don't see the point to why Matt chases after her all the time, but that's love I guess. Anthony was hypnotising a deer. The deer was so under his spell, it was running all around and jumping off trees. Max was sing to the birds, the hypnotic sound driving them insane, they flew around her singing along to their own death song. Mom was getting irritated and made them stop. When the animals came to their senses, they ran off. I was playing with Nessie by the stream. We were skipping rocks but then I splashed her, Nessie splashed back. And then a splash fight broke out between us. I accidentally pushed her all the way in getting her soaked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed.

"CARL-MASON JASPER SWAN" screamed Nessie at the top of her lungs. She lunged herself at me. We wrestled each other on shore well everyone was laughing, even mom was laughing and that was a very rare site to see. The laughter went dead silent when we heard the rustling of trees and a group of people running towards us. We ran from the scene in seconds and did not look back.

We don't usually run, we usually fight with all we got and we always, I mean always, win.

Jasper's POV

As we were hunting we heard the sounds of laughter and splashing of water. Then we heard a girl scream,

"CARL-MASON JASPER SWAN" at the top of her lungs. With that name ringing in the back of our heads we ran at full speed in the direction it can from with great lust. The clearing that the scream calm from was empty. Their scent was still here and it was slightly familiar. Edward was eager to follow it.

"We should follow the scent" Edward suggested urgently.

"If they wanted us to find them, they would have waited for us to get here." Carlisle said stopping him.

"But Carlisle, you heard that name! We must follow that scent!" I could feel the desperation radiating off of him as he spoke.

"No Edward, they will come to us when they are ready" with that Carlisle left the clearing and everyone but Edward and I followed. He was hesitant to follow at first but he went as well. As he left heard the trees above me shake as if someone was jumping from tree to tree. While I left I felt pure hatred coming from the tree's. I join the others and went back to hunting.