Chapter 7

Emmett's POV

As I was walking out of lunch I heard a car horn honk as at a girl as it was barreling at her. As I got a better look I saw one of the vampires from the other coven. She may have been a vampire but she was still flesh and blood. Before I knew what I was doing, I knocked her to the ground. The car hit the car she came out of. When I looked down she was out cold. People behind me started to call out.

"RENESMEE!" called out eight different people. They were from her coven, I realized as they were running towards us at human speed with worried looks on their faces. The guys pushed the truck away from us.

"Someone call an ambulance!" called out a random guy. When the ambulance arrived, Carl-mason picked up his sister and carried her to the red and white truck.. She was put on a gurney with the other guy from the truck that almost hit us. They tried to get me on one too but I refused. The paramedics told her coven that they could go to the hospital and that someone could ride with her. Carl-mason instantly walked over to the ambulance and got in. they all chucked at him. When the ambulance left, Ali looked over at her car and she sighed deeply. Rosella put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, I can fix it." Rosella told her giving her a smile and Ali returned it with a weak smile. I was so focused on watched them that I didn't notice my family behind me looking as well.

Nessie's POV

My head hurts was the first thing I thought as I woke up. I looked around at the white room I was in. white walls, white door, and white furniture. I also noticed that I was not the only person in the room. The room was filled with my family, they all looked so worried about something. Then everything that happened today came flooding back to me. I was in an accident.

"Mom..." I called out in a scratchy voice. Everyone looked up at me instantly.

"Yes sweetheart?" mom asked as she walked over to me.

"Where are we?"

"In the hospital, were in the hospital." my eyes widened in horror. I knew what that meant even if my siblings did not understand. One of the cullens works here.

"Who's my doctor?" I asked her in a shaking voice. But before she could answer someone else did.

"Me." said a pale, young, blond doctor. Everyone stiffen as his presence became a wear to us all. How did he slip past all of us? Carl came to stand next to me along with mom, Max was scowling openly at him. He came closer to me, he checked the machines around me, and looked at my charts. When he met my eyes I could tell he was worrying about something. He finally said something.

"Well as I was telling your older sister, you have a crack in the back of your skull. Nothing major, but we are going to keep you overnight just to be safe." he gave me a small smile.

"Thank you doctor Cullen." said Carl well he tried not to scowl at him. He started to walk to the door and just as he opened it he stopped.

"By the way, you have many other visitors. Should I send them in?" doctor asked. I looked up at Carl and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't mind, let them in." I replied calmly. He nodded and left. A couple minutes passed before anyone came in. We were all hanging out. Ali was sitting on Yuki's lap. Anthony was working on a new song and Max was helping him. And to nobody's surprise, Mom was working on her latest novel. She always had her laptop with her ready to work if her inspiration struck. She was a very popular writer, I seen girls at the schools I went to with her books every now and then.

An hour had passed. No one came in for awhile. Then the door started to creak open. I looked up and saw a woman and two guys. The woman had spike, short, dark brown hair and the aura of a pixie. One of the guys was very masculine and strong looking, he also had black hair. The other man was the same height as the woman, he had dirty blonde hair and he was handsome. But what vampire is not handsome. My brothers and sisters were seething from hate when they came in, but mom payed them no mind unlike my siblings.