3

Sunday 3rd December 2017

Taro held his girlfriend close as they slept, having no intention of waking any time soon. It was 1 am, and both were deep in sleep. A familiar face had climbed the wall up to the window, prying it open. A cold gust of wind entered the room as she quickly climbed in and closed it again. She looked over, seeing both still asleep and cuddling closer for warmth. A low growl escaped the intruder.
"Soon, bitch..." she muttered, looking around the room. She picked up a notepad, flicking through the pages. She pulled out a blank and began to write in the darkness. She had done this before in the past, and she still knew how to do it now. Once the note was complete she folded it and wrote a name on it so they would know who it was addressed to. She snuck back out of the window, smirking.

Megami sat in bed, waiting for her breakfast to be delivered to her. Eventually Nemesis walked in, carrying the tray of food.
"Good morning mistress." Nemesis said brightly, setting the tray on her lap. Megami smiled as she presented a forkful of every item on her plate and offered it to Nemesis to make sure it wasn't poisoned. She ate it, assuring her it was fine.
"I want to go into town today, and you have to come with me so nobody tries to hurt me." Megami said. Nemesis' eyes lit up as she nodded her head. Finally she would get to do a bodyguard type job. Megami laughed a little as she continued eating her food.

Taro's eyes fluttered open, and he realised Info-chan was not beside him. He looked around, seeing her stood by his desk with her back to him. He got up and hugged her when he realised she was shaking.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked anxiously, gently brushing away her tears. She didn't speak, handing him the piece of paper in her hands. He opened it, reading what was written on it.
Hello 'Provider'
Remember me? Of course you do. You promised you would help me kill my rivals and have Taro all to myself. But now you've gone and stabbed me pretty hard in the back. Not only did you turn me in to the police for what I've done, you've stolen him from me. Don't worry though. It won't be long before I make you suffer and Taro will be mine. If you somehow survive what I have planned, nobody will want to ever come near you ever again. I'm coming for you bitch. Be scared, be very fucking scared.
Your worst nightmare, Ayano Aishi
Taro's eyes widened. He didn't know what to think. He knew Info-chan had done some awful things in her past, but she was different now. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as she cried into his chest. She knew what Ayano was capable of, and that scared her. She felt like a dead girl walking.
"I won't let her hurt you baby. It's okay." He said quietly, stroking her soft hair. She held his waist tightly, tears spilling out of her eyes and into his shirt. He began to hum a lullaby to her, and she soon hummed along. The beautiful moment was interrupted by Hanako bursting into the room.
"What time are we going ice skating?" She asked excitedly, practically bouncing around the room. Taro sighed, putting the note into his pocket so Hanako wouldn't find it and read it.
"Let us get dressed and ready to go, Okay?" Taro told her. She nodded her head excitedly, running out of the room. Hanging around meant they wouldn't get ready and it would take longer. Taro laughed a little, kissing Info-chan's cheek.

Oka woke up and went downstairs to make herself breakfast. Budo and Osoro were still asleep, which was rare for them to sleep in later than Oka. She turned the news on the radio as she cooked breakfast.
"Breaking news now. The police are on a nation wide search for wanted criminal Ayano Aishi, who escaped Buraza medium-security prison on Friday..." that was all she heard before dropping the hot frying pan on her foot. She screamed in pain, immediately waking Osoro and Budo. They sprinted downstairs to her, seeing her crying as her foot turned red. Osoro sprinted over and filled the sink with cold water, lifting Oka and sitting her on the counter before putting her burnt foot into the water while Budo picked up the pan and the bacon that had fallen out of it.
"What happened?" Osoro asked worriedly, putting her arm around Oka's shoulders and comforting her. Oka whimpered, holding on to her while Budo wiped up the hot oil and grease from the floor to make sure nobody got hurt by it.
"The news... Ayano escaped... she's coming for me!" She cried. Budo and Osoro glanced at each other. They had known Ayano had escaped since it happened, but didn't tell her because they didn't want her to be paranoid.
"She's not coming after you. Taro has a girlfriend now, I'm sure Ayano will go after her." Budo assured her. That wasn't much better, since Ayano wasn't targeting Oka now like she had been before being arrested but she was targeting someone else. If Ayano succeeded, Taro would be heartbroken. They all kinda cared about Taro, especially Oka. They were really good friends, and she hated seeing anyone upset.
"We won't let her do anything. She'll be caught and sent back to prison in no time." Osoro said confidently. Oka sighed quietly as she glanced at her burnt foot. That was going to hurt to walk on. "Let's go out for brunch, my treat." Osoro said with a smile. Oka nodded her head, as did Budo.

Megami wandered around the shopping centre, Nemesis walking next to her. The shock collar around Nemesis' neck had been covered by a scarf, so nobody would see it and ask questions. They had to appear normal to not draw attention to themselves. Nemesis glanced into a diner, seeing Budo, Oka an Osoro sat at the table together eating brunch. She was glad to see Oka was safe even though Ayano was out of prison. Oka had been her target when she got arrested, and Nemesis had rescued her from being tortured by Ayano. The memory wasn't pleasant. Megami kept walking, and Nemesis stayed with her to avoid shock.
"I wonder how Taro is doing..." Megami thought out loud. Nemesis looked around, seeing Taro in line for the skating rink set up in the middle of the shopping centre along with Hanako and Info-chan.
"He's fine for now." Nemesis said, realising she had spoken out of place. Megami turned to look at her. "He's over there..." she said anxiously, pointing to him. Megami looked over.
"Oh yeah, so he is. Let's go over there." She said and began walking over to Taro. Nemesis walked beside her, still doing her job. "Hey Taro. How are you?" She asked with a small smile, getting all of their attentions. He glanced over at Info-chan, who was holding on to his arm with her head rested with his arm. She didn't want anyone else finding out about the note. It was their business, nobody else's.
"We're doing okay." Taro assured her, smiling a little. Megami nodded her head slowly, looking at Hanako.
"The line's moving. Come on!" Hanako insisted childishly, grabbing his hand and pulling him. He laughed as he was practically dragged away by his little sister.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Megami laughed a little as she watched them go. She walked away, beckoning Nemesis to walk with her.

Info-chan held on to Taro's hand as they skated around the rink. Hanako was skating around by herself, bragging that she was better than Taro and Info-chan. They didn't really care.
"This isn't as easy as they made it look on Yuri!!! On ice." Info-chan laughed a little, making Taro laugh too. They kept skating as Info-chan began to sing History Maker, the opening of Yuri!!! On ice. Taro smiled and sang along with her. Anything to make her happy.

Osoro, Budo and Oka decides to walk around the town for a while before heading home. They didn't have much else better to do. As they walked they were approached by Shin.
"Okaaaa! Hey baby." He purred, putting his arm around her. She looked at him, confused. Budo and Osoro were also confused. "How about you come with me, I'll show you a good time." He winked, not noticing Osoro and Budo were with her. Osoro grabbed his arm and moved it away from Oka.
"On her behalf, no thank you. Leave." Osoro growled. Shin rolled his eyes, flicking his gelled hair back. That wasn't usual for him, he left his hair messy and barely put a brush through it.
"If you ever change your mind you know where to find me." He blew a kiss at Oka before strutting away. The three of them watched him leave, confused.
"Do you have any idea what that was about?" Osoro asked Oka. The small girl shook her head, really confused. She's known Shin for years, and she had never seen him like that before.
"That's so weird..." Budo said thoughtfully, glancing at Oka. He couldn't help but think it may be part of what happened on Friday. Of course, he didn't mention it. Osoro didn't know what happened and Budo wanted Oka to figure it out for herself so she could do something about it. She wasn't a child, and she could probably figure out a solution better than both of them combined.
"I just wanna get my shopping and go home now..." Oka said softly, looking down fiddling with her scarf. The other two knew she was feeling anxious when she was looking down and fiddling with an item of her clothing.
"Yeah. Come on then." Osoro said softly, holding on to her hand and walking her towards the supermarket. Budo held her other hand and walked with them.

Info-chan sat in her bedroom alone that evening. She had gone home as she had to leave early the next morning to meet with the person who had messaged her requesting the tranquilliser and a needle. She had already sorted it out for the client, and was ready to go. She sighed as she looked out the window. She couldn't see any stars, and could barely see the moon thanks to the clouds. Intuition told her that she shouldn't go, that it would be dangerous. She had that feeling a lot, but never listened to it. A few bad things had happened in the past, but it didn't stop her going again. She got into her bed, closing her eyes and holding her scarf close as she drifted into a pleasant sleep.

Ayano smirked as she looked around the building she was in. This would be perfect. The door suddenly opened, making her jump. She looked over, seeing a man in a trench coat holding a briefcase.
"Miss Aishi, this is for you." He said, holding it out to her. She took it and opened it, seeing a large medical bag filled with a unknown substance along with all the apparatus she needed.
"Thank you." She smirked, handing over the money for it. He shook her hand before walking away. Ayano took her checklist out of her pocket and crossed off a few items from her list. Soon she would have everything, all she needed was a tranquilliser and needle...