4

Monday 4th December 2017

Info-chan arrived at the abandoned restaurant at 6:30 just like planned. She hesitantly opened the door and went inside, seeing a person inside. She couldn't recognise them thanks to the hood over their head and the bandana covering the lower half of their face. All Info-chan could see was their stone cold grey eyes.
"I have the tranquilliser and needle, just like you requested." Info-chan said, holding out the case with both inside. She got an uneasy feeling as the client took it and opened the case. The client smirked as they tipped the vial of tranquilliser into the syringe. "What did you want it for anyway?" She asked nervously, stepping back.
"This." The client said darkly as they pulled down the bandana and hood, revealing themselves as Ayano Aishi. Info-chan gasped and went to sprint away before being grabbed by Ayano. She tried to scream, but her mouth was covered by Ayano's hand. "Shhh... this'll all be over soon..." she told her quietly and threateningly, injecting the tranquilliser into her neck. She struggled until the tranquilliser had taken affect. Ayano picked her up and put her over her shoulder when she was sure she wasn't conscious, discarding the syringe and walking out.

Nemesis looked at the paper in front of her, confused. She didn't spent too much time in school growing up because her parents weren't around to enrol her or to make her go. It didn't help that she was in Megami's class, and Megami was a year older than her. She sighed, glancing over at Megami for help. She wanted to ask, but felt too shy in her presence. If only she could build up the confidence...

Oka sat in her club room with Daku, catching him up on what he missed when he was out sick. He certainly seemed fascinated by what happened on Friday with the ritual and what happened with Shin yesterday. He was convinced there was a link, but needed it proved. Oka was more than happy to help, also wanting it proved. Before either of them could say a word to each other, Shin walked in with his arms around Supana and Kokuma's shoulders.
"Okaaaaaa!" He let go of Supana and Kokuma, running over and tackling her into a hug. She froze, surprised by his actions. A small smirk formed on his face as he tried to make out with her, but she turned her face to the side. Daku grabbed the back of Shin's shirt and pulled him off Oka, putting him down beside her.
"I have no clue what has gotten into you, Shin, but you know Oka's taken. Don't let me catch you do that again." He growled. Shin rolled his eyes and nodded his head, having no intention of stopping. He wanted every girl he deemed cute or hot running after him, including Oka. Daku dropped him and helped Oka up. She was still in shock over what happened with Shin, not expecting that, even after yesterday. Daku sighed. "We need to figure out what's gotten into Shin and help him." Daku said quietly. Oka nodded her head, looking around at the others. Supana was playing with an old rubix cube, Kokuma was playing with a pin she'd found and Chojo was playing with a lighter. Every one of them was acting out of character, and Oka and Daku were concerned. They were now convinced it was because of the ritual performed on Friday, but neither of them knew what because Oka had blacked out, Daku had been out sick and the others couldn't remember the ritual.

Taro went to the info club room as soon as the day had ended. They had arranged to meet up and walk home together to deter Ayano from trying to hurt the redhead. He was completely unaware that she had already been kidnapped by Ayano. He knocked on the door and waited for her to come out. He hadn't spoken to her all day, but assumed she was completely fine and safe in her club room.
"Hello?" He asked, knocking again. She always responded when he knocked, unless she had fallen asleep. Even then she would've been woken by the knocking. He kept knocking on the door, still receiving no response. He eventually pulled back the curtains, seeing the room empty and the monitors switched off. He tried calling her, getting no response. He tried again and again, still getting nothing. Now he was worried. He quickly searched the school, leaving when he realised that was useless and she wasn't there. He had to find her before Ayano does, not realising he would be too late.

Ayano smirked as she carried her hostage into the abandoned warehouse, looking around the familiar room. She'd been here before with the same purpose, torturing an innocent person who just happened to get her senpai's attention.
"Oh look, the blood stains are still here from last time." She said blankly, putting the unconscious redhead down on the chair. She grabbed some ropes from the table with all the weapons from last time. She was tempted to use them, but she had a much more sinister plan for the redhead. She heard a phone ringtone, and realised quickly it was Info-chan's phone. She grabbed it and saw Taro was trying to call her. She let it ring, wanting to hear his voice leave a message she could pretend was for her. She set the phone on the table as she grabbed the package she has received yesterday, setting it up and hooking it up to her hostage.

"Oka come on. It's 11:30 and you have to go to bed." Osoro said, gently shaking her shoulder. Osoro was staying the night at Oka's house, and the smaller girl had been mostly obsessed with her occult research. Even more than normal. In her defence, she had to find out what had happened in the ritual when she blacked out and undo her possible mistake.
"I need to do research." Oka whined. Osoro sighed, sitting down beside her. She could see how dedicated Oka was, and she admired that about her, but she needed to sleep.
"Ten more minutes then." She sighed, kissing her cheek and setting her hot cocoa down beside her. Oka took a sip of her drink, smiling softly as she turned the page. Osoro sighed, heading upstairs to wait for Oka.

Info-chan's eyes opened slowly, looking around. She didn't know where she was, and she certainly didn't feel normal. She realised in horror she had an IV line attached to her arm, which was pumping an unknown substance into her.
"HELP!" She screamed, hoping someone could hear her and save her. A chill ran down her spine as she heard a sinister yet familiar giggle and the sound of footsteps approaching her. Someone shoved her in the back, sending her forward. The ropes that bound her to the chair kept her from moving too far, but her glasses fell from her face and smashed on the floor.
"Shut up you worthless pervert." Ayano hissed into her ear. She whimpered as Ayano stood in front of her with a vicious smirk on her face. "How does it feel? Huh? How does it feel to be scared and alone?" She asked threateningly. Info-chan was shaking, making the ropes rub on her bare wrists.
"Aya-" she started before being punched in the eye quite hard by Ayano. Her cry made Ayano smirk.
"Don't speak. I do not want to hear the disgusting voice of the slut who stole my Senpai!" Ayano said angrily, grabbing and clump of her red hand and pulled it up as hard as she could so they were looking into each other's eyes. "You know how much he meant to me, and you stole him from me!" She punched her again, this time in the chest. Info-chan whimpered, watching her fearfully. "You know how I feel about thieves. Death, that's what you and your kind deserve, so that's what I'll give you. I'm gonna make it slow and painful, so you suffer." She told her darkly. She stood up and walked over to the table, inspecting her weapons. She wanted to use them all to make her victim's heart stop, but that was what the drugs were for. They'd stop her heart after days of suffering and torture, which is what Ayano wanted. She grabbed a large knife and walked back over to the redhead. She sliced at her chest, deliberately cutting her school shirt. Ayano ripped it off and discarded it. Info-chan was confused at first, until she felt a strong cold wind across her bare torso. Ayano kept pulling and cutting items of her clothing until she was in nothing but her matching black lace bra and panties. "I'll be back, bitch. Have fun while you can." She giggled darkly, walking out of the warehouse. Tears spilled out of her eyes as she began to feel despair towards her situation. She knew she shouldn't have gone to the restaurant.