11

Monday 11th December 2017

Oka glanced out her bedroom window, frowning. She hadn't slept all night, every time she closed her eyes she imagined she was being abused by Shin even though he wasn't there. The snow was beginning to melt, and school would be going ahead like normal. She didn't want to go in. Specifically, she didn't want to face Shin after what he had done the day before. She knew he would be there. She phoned the school to say she was sick and won't be in before curling up in bed and trying to get some sleep.

Budo looked around the classroom he was sat in, wishing he was out in the snow. He noticed two of his classmates were mission, Taro and Oka. Taro was obviously with his girlfriend, that was no secret around school, but Oka's absence was a mystery to him. She seemed fine yesterday other than the fact that something was troubling her. He was concerned about her, but decided not to make a scene about it here. He was worried because last time she had missed school like this, she had been kidnapped by Ayano. That's why he was worried about her. He secretly texted Osoro, telling her that Oka wasn't in class and asking her to check up on her. He could only help she wasn't in trouble.

Osoro read the message, running straight to Oka's house. She was desperate to see her, make sure she was okay. She arrived at Oka's house, slamming her fists against the door. She didn't notice the door open, her fist flying into Oka's face. She stopped when she heard Oka's scream as she was thrown back on to the floor.
"Oh my gosh Oka I'm so sorry!" Osoro panicked. She ran in and closed the door, picking her up and carrying her into the living room. Oka was sobbing as a bruise began to form over her eye where Osoro had hit her. She sat down on her sofa, holding her gently on her lap and rocking her as she cried. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Please forgive me!" She begged, comforting her. Oka nodded her head, cuddling her back. She knew Osoro hadn't meant to hit her, and was able to forgive that. That's why she couldn't forgive Shin, he had intended to hurt her. Osoro continued to comfort her until she was calm again. "I should message Budo, let him know you're okay." Osoro said, texting Budo. Oka watched her, staying snuggled up to her. Osoro frowned when she saw the bruise on Oka's face that she had caused. She felt so guilty.
"Are you going to stay, Osoro?" Oka asked quietly, looking up at her. The bruise hurt, but she didn't let it show. Osoro nodded her head softly. It wasn't like she had anywhere better to be than with her.
"Of course Baby. I'm gonna stay with you and treat you like a queen." Osoro promised, kissing her cheek. Oka smiled and snuggled into her. She was warm, and gave the best cuddles.

Taro was silent as he sat at Info-chan's bedside. He had been with her all day, and couldn't bear to be away from her for even a moment. He held her hand very gently, not touching any of the wires in her hand that were keeping her alive and stable. He couldn't risk her health and recovery. A doctor walked in to check her condition, make sure she getting better and not worse.
"How is she doing?" Taro asked the doctor quietly, who gave him a slightly surprised look. He hadn't made a sound since Info-chan had first been put into a coma.
"At the rate she's recovering, we should be able to bring her out of her coma as early as tomorrow." The doctor assured him, rubbing his back gently. He was relieved. She should be okay, but he wanted to be with her every moment he could be. "She's lucky to have you." The doctor told him, walking out of the room to continue working. Taro looked back at her.
"Hear that baby? You should be coming out of your coma tomorrow." He said softly to her, gently playing with a lock of her red hair. He sometimes spoke to her like she was awake even if he couldn't be sure she could hear him. It was a comfort to him. He sighed sadly after a minute of silence, wanting to hear her sweet voice answering him.

Ayano waited in the darkness as Taro left Info-chan's hospital room. She was outside the window, and had found the comatose girl. She was furious that she had escaped her, and wanted to make sure she would never wake up. Once Taro had left she pried the window open and crawled in. She looked around the room, seeing a get well card on the bedside cabinet. She picked it up, reading the heartfelt message on the card. It made her blood boil, and filled her with determination. She started pulling the wires out of her comatose body, setting off an alarm. She scowled and tore as many of them out as she could before jumping out of the window.

Taro heard the alarm, and saw the doctors and nurses run past him. He had gone to the bathroom before heading home, so he was still nearby to hear the alarm. He looked back, gasping in shock when he saw them sprint into Info-chan's room. He followed, looking in and seeing them reattaching the life support wires. He waited outside the room, not wanting to get in their way while they help his girlfriend. After nearly half an hour he was allowed in to see her. He went straight into her room and kissed her cheek. Ayano had failed again to kill her. He went over to the window and closed it so she wouldn't get cold. He knew it had been closed when he had left, he had checked. He texted his mum, telling her that he wouldn't be home that night. He was too worried to leave her side for the night now. He wouldn't until he was sure Ayano couldn't lay a finger on her to harm her.