6

Wednesday 6th December 2017

Taro woke up early, checking his phone. Still no news about Info-chan. He slowly got up and went to go downstairs when something on his desk caught his eye. He was in disbelief when he saw it. A lock of red hair on his desk. It wasn't just anyone's red hair though, it was Info-chan's. He knew in a heartbeat it belonged to his missing girlfriend. He also noticed the now dry blood. He instantly assumed the worst, that Ayano had murdered Info-chan, and was sending a warning to him that he can't escape. Tears began rolling down his cheeks, which turned into full blown sobbing and crying. She couldn't be dead. He was heartbroken, she was dead and he wasn't there to protect her. After a while the tears dried up, but the feeling remained. He glanced at his phone, hoping for a sign that this wasn't real. Maybe there was a way. He knew someone who could contact spirits, so maybe she could contact Info-chan for him to talk to one last time. He got ready for school. He would've taken the day off, but he had to find Oka and ask her to contact Info-chan's spirit.

Budo was the first to wake, looking at his partners still blissfully sleeping. He smiled softly, kissing their foreheads. Osoro woke up, smiling softly at him.
"Morning." She yawned, sitting up. Budo gently nudged Oka. Osoro hadn't told him that she'd given Oka a sleeping tablet, not wanting him to be angry. The both gently shook Oka's shoulders, waking her up too. She yawned, still a little drowsy. She'd be like that for a while, but she'd be okay.
"Morning..." she yawned, looking up at them. Osoro hugged her, and Budo joined the hug a moment later. Budo decided internally to stay with her until class time. He hadn't told Osoro about what he had caught Shin doing to Oka yesterday, knowing Osoro would kill him. He didn't want to have to hide that! Budo and Osoro both held secrets from each other about Oka, neither of them were planning to tell the other.

Megami walked into the student council room, followed closely by Nemesis. Megami told the other girls she needed a private talk with Nemesis, and didn't want the other girls to find out. She sat down, looking up at Nemesis.
"You know Ayano has escaped prison, right?" Megami started. Nemesis nodded her head, not sure why she was bringing it up. "I need you to stay near Taro Yamada at all times outside of class time while he is in the school building. He is not to know of our conversation. Do I make myself clear?" She asked. She knew Taro would need protecting in school more than she would, since Taro was her Senpai and it wasn't exactly a secret to her that Taro's girlfriend had gone missing.
"Yes mistress." Nemesis replied, gasping as she was shocked seconds later. She still wore the shock collar, but it was hidden under her shirt so nobody would see it. Megami sighed.
"I thought I made it clear that you call me Megami in school." She said. Nemesis nodded her head, feeling fairly annoyed with herself that she had made that mistake when she knew better. "You are dismissed. Please go find Taro at once and make sure he is safe." Nemesis nodded her head and walked out of the room.

Oka sat in her club room that lunch time, reading an occult book. Osoro was with her keeping an eye on the others. She didn't know what had happened, but she did know there was an incident and Oka wanted her to stay with her. Osoro was more than happy to do that of course. Taro hesitantly walked into the room.
"Hey Oka. Can I ask you something?" He asked anxiously, walking straight over to her. She got up from where she was sitting and nodded her head. "Is there any way to contact the spirits of the deceased? I want to contact Info-chan..." he sighed sadly. Oka nodded her head softly, searching the shelves for the correct book.
"I can do that. Everyone needs to leave for a while so me and Taro can perform the ritual." Oka told everyone. Osoro got everyone out quickly, closing the doors and sat down outside. She trusted Taro not to hurt Oka. Oka handed him a cloak, telling him to help her set up the ritual. He was anxious.
"Are you sure this'll work, Oka?" Taro asked nervously as they sat down to start the ritual. She nodded her head softly. She performed the ritual, unsuccessfully trying.
"... I can't perform the ritual..." she sighed softly. Taro looked at her in shock and worry. He felt like an idiot for believing he could contact her.
"Can't? What do you mean you can't?" Taro cried frustratedly, feeling tears brimming his eyes. His frustrated cries made Oka jump in surprise. This wasn't like him at all.
"I can't... because... she's not dead..." she spoke softly, a little anxious to speak louder. Taro's eyes widened in shock and happiness. He could still save her.
"Thank you Oka!" He hugged her tightly and suddenly, startling her. After a second she hugged him back, rubbing his back gently.

That evening, Taro had begged Megami for the spare key to the info club room. He wanted to enter to see if she'd left any clues to her disappearance. She had given it to him, insisting that she be there too. He didn't care, this was too important for him to care. She waited outside while Taro went in. He had to use his phone's flashlight, since the bulb had gone months ago and Info-chan hadn't been bothered to change it since she rarely used it anyway. He kept looking around, finding her 'work' phone. He read through the messages, seeing she hadn't answered any since the weekend. He noticed a trend, she hadn't been to anything since the request for a tranquilliser and syringe to be delivered to the abandoned restaurant. He began to worry the client was Ayano, and she had used her own tranquilliser against her. He wanted to go there, but saw it was pitch black outside. He couldn't head there now. Tomorrow morning, that's when he would go and hopefully find what he needed to bring her home safe and sound. He takes the phone, leaving her office exactly as he found it.
"Find what you were looking for?" Megami asked as she locked the club room again. He nodded his head, still holding the phone.
"Yeah. Her last known location I think is the restaurant that closed a few years back in Sisuta town. I need to go there and find her," Taro said. Megami nodded her head silently as he continued. "But I cant go now. It's too late and I don't want Hanako being there when, or even if, I find her. I know Ayano's tortured her, and I don't want my little sister seeing that." Megami continued to listen. "Could Nemesis come with me?" He asked, looking at the dark haired girl following behind Megami. She looked up at Megami too.
"Very well. She may come with you so long as you go before school and don't miss any of it." She said, giving her head a simple nod. He smiled thankfully.
"Thank you. Nemesis, please meet me at my house at 6:30am tomorrow." He asked, writing his address on a slip of paper from one of his school books and handing it to her. She nodded her head, reading his address before putting it in her pocket. "I'll see you tomorrow." He sighed a little as he spoke, walking away to meet Hanako.

Ayano went back to her victim. She was in an even worse state than yesterday. She was almost completely out of it, looking quite pale and sickly. Ayano knew this was her doing, but she didn't care. She felt good that her victim was suffering for trying to steal her Senpai from her.
"You deserve this you stupid pervert." Ayano said coldly into her ear, not knowing or caring if she could comprehend her words. She took the water bottle from her bag, pulling the redhead's hair back so she was looking up at the ceiling. She forced Info-chan's jaw open, and began pouring water down her throat. She didn't want her to die from dehydration, she wanted her to die from the drugs. The cocktail was designed to be unrecognisable, so the cause of death would remain unknown. They couldn't pin it on her that way. They could just assume suicide, but if she was dehydrated they would be more likely to investigate as murder. Once the bottle was empty, and Info-chan had drunk all the water that hadn't spilled over her, Ayano discarded it and let her head drop again. She was silent as she gave Info-chan a sharp kick in the stomach. She cried miserably in pain, unable to scream thanks to the drugs. Ayano walked out, done with her victim for today. She'd come back tomorrow though, ready to torture her all over again.

"You planning to stay up again, Oka?" Osoro asked with a sigh. Oka had asked her to stay with her again, not feeling comfortable being alone since the 'Shin' incident yesterday. It didn't happen in her home, but Shin knew where she lived. He could break in and finish what he started with her.
"I have to find out what's wrong with my friends, Osoro." Oka said sadly, looking at the books in front of her. She was worried about them since none of them except Daku were acting like themselves, and she was convinced something had happened in the ritual they had performed on Friday.
"Okay babe." Osoro handed her a hot chocolate, with a crushed up sleeping tablet in the drink. Oka took it, still unaware. Osoro stayed with her until she was asleep, carrying her upstairs to bed. She didn't like doing this, but it was for her own good.