23

Saturday 23rd December 2017

Megami decided to visit the hospital with Nemesis. She had been thinking about ways to get Ayano arrested, and she was sure she had something that could work now. She needed them to know her plan, though. It couldn't work otherwise.

Taro was still at the hospital with Info-chan. She was getting stronger each day, and he hoped she could come home for Christmas. He stroked her hair gently, being careful not to wake her up. She was still asleep and at peace, something he didn't want to disrupt. The door opened, catching his attention. He looked up at saw Megami and Nemesis walk in. Their entrance awoke Info-chan, much to Taro's annoyance.
"Good morning to you both." Megami said calmly, sitting on the chair beside the bed. Nemesis stood beside her.
"Good morning to you both too." He said to both Megami and Nemesis, kissing Info-chan's cheek. She yawned and sat herself up. Taro set up the pillows for her to rest on comfortably, staying right beside her.
"Has Ayano been back since yesterday?" Megami asked, watching them both. Taro looked around the room, shaking his head when he saw nothing had been moved or changed. Megami smiled a little. "So, listen. I think I've come up with the solution to the Aishi problem." She told them. Both of them were interested. They wanted Ayano gone for good so she couldn't interfere in their relationship again.
"How?" Taro asked, taking hold of his girlfriend's hand. They had to know so they could do whatever they could to help and make sure Ayano was arrested.
"We give her what she wants!" Megami announced. Taro gasped, furiously shaking his head. No way was he letting Ayano hurt his beloved. Megami giggled a little as she watched their reaction. "We'll have Nemesis switch places with Info-chan so she'll be the one in the hospital while you and the real Info-chan will be home safe and sound. When Ayano comes to kill Info-chan, since this is probably the first place she'll come at the end of her deadline, she'll instead be apprehended by Nemesis disguised as Info-chan. Do you understand?" Megami explained. Both nodded their head, relieved she wasn't actually considering letting Info-chan be hurt. "Good. I'll send Nemesis back tomorrow after you have been discharged. I'll see to it you're home for Christmas." Megami smiled and got up, leaving the room. Nemesis didn't say anything as she followed Megami out of the room. Taro smiled and hugged her tightly.
"I'm so happy. You get to come home!" Taro said excitedly. Info-chan smiled and hugged him back, snuggling up to him. She was excited and happy about it too, but she didn't want to shout it out incase Ayano found out. That would destroy their whole plan and possibly their future together.

Oka woke up and couldn't find Shadow anywhere. Her kitten was usually fast asleep at the end of the bed by her feet, even when Osoro and Budo were over for the night. She got up, curiously searching her bedroom.
"Shadow?" She asked curiously, searching the room. She was getting worried when she couldn't find her. She kept searching the upstairs floor, calling Osoro and Budo when she couldn't find her. They agreed to search the neighbourhood while Oka kept searching the house for her kitten.

Megami walked into a costume store, followed by Nemesis. They needed to buy a wig for Nemesis so she can disguise as Info-chan for their plan. She already had red eyes, so she didn't need contacts. She did need glasses though, and padding for her bra. Nemesis knew the people who worked at this specific shop, since she used to come here for disguise pieces before she worked under Megami.
"Hello Nemesis! How can we all you today?" The enthusiastic shop owner said, grinning at her from behind the counter. Megami glanced at Nemesis, not saying anything. She could always ask later.
"I need to look like this girl," she removed her phone from her pocket and showed the store owner the picture of Info-chan she had. "Got anything? I need it by tomorrow around midday at the latest if you need more time." She said. The store owner inspected the picture closer, grinning.
"Of course we can do that for you darling! Just give us a couple of hours for styling the wig, but everything else we have for you." He told her, handing her phone back. She nodded her head, putting her phone away.
"Thank you. I'll collect and pay for everything when the wig is done." Nemesis told the store owner as she headed for the door. Megami went with her, looking around at everything that was on sale. As soon as they left, Megami took Nemesis by the wrist and pulled her away from the store.
"How does that guy know you?" She asked angrily in a hushed voice, letting go of her wrist once they were away from everyone. Nemesis rubbed her wrist for a moment before speaking.
"I used to have to buy disguises before I worked for you as part of my missions, and I always brought them from there because they're such high quality." Nemesis told her, holding on to her wrist. Megami nodded her head slowly, the anger dissolving quickly. She didn't even know why she was so angry.
"Well that's okay then. Come on, let's go sort out the hospital paperwork that'll get Info-chan discharged." Megami said, walking away. Nemesis quickly followed her.

Oka eventually found Shadow under the sofa. She called Osoro and Budo, letting them know Shadow had been found. As she hung up she heard a couple of quiet squeaks. She looked under the sofa again, seeing 7 newborn kittens beside Shadow. She gasped in shock, her eyes wide. She didn't know Shadow had been pregnant. Once they arrived, they decided to call a vet out for help.  Shadow was calm though, gently cleaning the newborns and keeping them warm and fed. Oka watched, knowing better than to interfere.

The vet assured them on what they had to do, giving them his number so he could come back if anything was wrong. They had moved them into the middle of the living room, and had put Shadow's food down beside her. She gently petted her head, being cautious not to upset her.
"I didn't know you were pregnant, nugget." Osoro said, sitting down beside Oka. Shadow meowed, cleaning another one of her kittens. Oka smiled softly, watching the kittens.
"This changes our plans a bit, doesn't it?" Oka giggled quietly. Budo sat down with her, putting his arm around her.
"It doesn't matter. We can come back and check on them every hour or so, or have a neighbour check on them for us." Budo said. Oka shook her head softly. She didn't talk to any of her neighbours, and didn't know if she wanted any of them in her house while she wasn't there.
"It's okay. We can care for them." Oka insisted gently. He smiled and kissed her cheek.
"If you're sure baby girl."