10

Sunday 10th December 2017

Taro's restless sleep was interrupted by a knocking at his door. He groaned, not moving to answer it.
"TARO! ITS SNOWING!" He heard Hanako's excited voice shout from the other side of the door. Usually, he would be so excited for the snow, but his only worry right now was his comatose girlfriend. This would make it harder for him to see her now. "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play." She started singing the popular song from Frozen. He groaned, turning his back to the door. "I never see you anymore. Come out the door. It's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why. Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."
"Go away, Hanako." He groaned. He got out of the bed and went to the wardrobe to find some clothes he could wear.
"Okay bye..." Hanako sang sadly, walking away from the door. Taro sighed, continuing to search his wardrobe. He got dressed, heading out of the door when his Grandma stopped him.
"Where you off to Taro?" She asked. He sighed.
"I'm going to see my girlfriend again..." he sighed miserably. She nodded her head, sitting back in her chair.
"I wanna see this girl, make sure she's suitable for my grandson." She said firmly, embarrassing Taro. He blushed and grabbed his phone from his pocket, finding a picture of them together.
"Here." He said, showing her the photo. She looked at the picture, a small smile forming on her face.
"She is gorgeous. If her personality is as beautiful as she is, then she's perfect for you Taro." She smiled, hanging him back the phone. He smiled for a moment, glad to have her approval. He would've been with her even without approval because he loved her that much.
"Thank you Grandma. I have to go now, but I'll see you tonight." He gave her a little kiss on the cheek before leaving to walk to the hospital. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before he got sent home by the nurses.

"Guys! Wake up!" Oka said excitedly as she shook her sleeping partner's shoulders. She had woken up first, and had seen the snow from the window. Budo woke up first, groaning quietly.
"What is it Oka?" He asked, yawning. Osoro woke up too, rubbing her eyes and looking at her.
"It's snowing!" She cheered excitedly. Budo shot up to open the curtains, seeing the heavy snow outside. Osoro laughed a little as she watched Budo. Her partners were like excited children when it came to snowy weather.
"I wanna go play in the snow!" Oka said excitedly, joining Budo looking out the window at the snow. Osoro rolled her eyes, forcing herself out of bed.
"After breakfast." Osoro said to them firmly. Both Budo and Oka whined, looking back at her. She folded her arms, watching them. They knew better than to mess with her. The three of them headed downstairs for a hot breakfast cooked by Osoro.

Megami silently looked out the window at the snow. Nemesis stood next to her, doing the same. She had a light blush on her cheeks which she hoped wouldn't show.
"Do you want to go and have a snowball fight?" Megami asked, looking at her breaking the silence. Nemesis looked at her, very confused. She hadn't ever been in a snowball fight before. "Do you now know what a snowball fight is?" Megami asked curiously, seeing how confused she was.
"I'm afraid not mistress." Nemesis admitted truthfully. She knew better than to lie. Megami thought for a moment, looking out at the snow.
"Well, I'll show you. Come on." She insisted, smiling. Nemesis looked out at the snow.
"Forgive me, mistress, but I do not have clothes suitable for the snow." Nemesis admitted. She didn't have a thick coat or anything to keep her warm outside. Megami grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the wardrobe.
"Then I'll lend you some clothes."

Budo and Osoro walked into the dojo for their martial arts training like they do every Sunday. Oka wasn't with them, but she was waiting at home for them. Oka sighed as she tidied up the house, having nothing better to do. As she tidied she heard a knock at the door. Curiously, she went to answer the door. As soon as she opened it, she regretted it. Shin pushed her back in, closing the door behind him as he entered.
"You're not escaping this time Oka, my love." He purred, dark undertones in his voice. She was petrified as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the bedroom.

Tears continued flowing from her eyes as Shin continued to abuse her. Her screams had stopped a while back, and her throat hurt too much to make a sound. White stains from her abuser covered her black bed sheets. Shin was so much stronger than her that she didn't stand a chance of fighting him off and escaping on her own. Her only hope was Budo and/or Osoro coming home and rescuing her. Shin glanced at the clock, frowning. He got off Oka, staring directly into her terrified eyes.
"I hope you had fun darling. If you ever want to do it again you know where to find me." He purred, pulling off the condom and discarding it in her bin. His eyes flashed a pinkish red as he spoke, something she noticed instantly. He got dressed in front of her before leaving her to cry. As soon as he was gone she sprinted to the shower, scrubbing her body raw with boiling hot water. Anything to clean herself from what had happened. Her tears mixed with the water as she couldn't stop crying. She cleaned all proof of it happening from her room, wishing it would be that simple to remove it from her mind. She couldn't tell anyone about this though. She knew her friends were possessed, even Shin, and she would prefer to think it was the demon's fault. Once he wasn't possessed she could tell what happened, if she ever could.

"Come on Nemesis. Make a snowball and throw it!" Megami insisted, looking at the confused girl in front of her. Nemesis picked up some snow awkwardly, trying to make it into a ball. Megami watched. "That's it!" She encouraged. Nemesis smiled a little as Megami encouraged her. She threw the snowball away from them awkwardly. Megami frowned. "No, silly. You're supposed to do it like this." Megami insisted, picking up some snow. She took a few steps back, making a snowball and throwing it at Nemesis's face. She flinched as it exploded in her face.
"Like this?" Nemesis asked, repeated Megami's actions but throwing it at Megami instead of herself. Megami smiled and nodded her head.
"Yeah, just like that!" Megami cheered excitedly. Nemesis blushed lightly. "Now, come on. Let's have a proper snowball fight!" She said excitedly, grabbing some snow. Nemesis smiled and did the same, excited to play with Megami.

When Budo and Osoro got back to Oka's, they found her scrubbing her hands. With her was Shadow, who seemed concerned.
"Baby? You okay?" Osoro asked, gently hugging her. She flinched when Osoro first made contact with her, but quickly hugged back. She didn't answer, just hugging her tightly. The other two could tell something was off, but had no clue what it was. They knew she wasn't ready to tell them, but they would protect her from everything and everyone until she was ready to confess. They spent the rest of the day either playing in the snow in the garden or sat inside in front of the TV with hot chocolates.

It was late by the time Taro got home after being kicked out of the hospital. He closed the front door, sighing. He kicked off his boots and pulled off his coat, putting them away before heading into the living room. His grandma was sat in the same spot she was in when he had left earlier that morning.
"Ah, Taro. Just the man I wanted to see. Sit down, please." She insisted, pointing to the sofa beside her. He sat down awkwardly, looking at her. "I want you to have this." She pulled out a beautiful engagement ring and handed it to him. His eyes widened, realising it was a family heirloom. "It's been passed down the males of this family for generations. I would've passed it on to my son, but god granted me two daughters. As my first and only grandson, this belongs to you now. I want you to give it to your girlfriend." She insisted. He hadn't even thought about marriage just yet, they hadn't even been together a whole year.
"When the time is right, I'll give it to her." He promised. The older woman smiled as she gave it to him. He put it in his pocket, a small smile flickering on his face for a moment.
"Look at that. You smiled for the second time today." She said jokingly, laughing. He couldn't help but laugh too, even if he didn't feel like it at all. He got up, thanking her for the ring and going to his room. Marriage hadn't been on his mind, but now he was so close to losing her, he knew she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

As he slept, a certain someone decided to break into his room. That someone was none other than Ayano Aishi, the reason Info-chan was comatose. She wanted to be with him, even if right now he couldn't know she was there. She explored the room, finding the ring. Taro had put it into a beautiful velvet black box ready for him to propose with when he was ready. She put the ring on her ring finger, realising it was a near perfect fit. She was tempted to leave with it, but he'd know she'd been there. She wanted him to put it on her finger when he proposed to her anyway. She smiled lovingly as she put the ring back and snuck out, forgetting entirely about her reason for going into Taro's room in the first place.