9

Saturday 9th December 2017

Taro sat in the car, holding his phone tightly. His parents insisted he and Hanako go with his Mum to pick up their grandma from the airport. He would much rather go to the hospital to be with Info-chan, even if she was in a coma. He checked his phone in case there was any news on her condition.
"She's be alright Taro. She's a fighter." His Mum assured him, glancing back at him. He sighed, glancing at his phone again. He was worried sick that she would die while he wasn't there, or Ayano would somehow sabotage her recovery. The car pulled into the airport car park, waiting for their Grandma. Eventually an elderly woman walked over to the car, an assistant pulling her case with them.
"Hello dearies." The elderly woman smiled, pulling each member in her family in for hugs. He helped the assistant put the case in the book as his Mum and Grandma exchanged pleasantries. None of that interested him. He just wanted to get to the hospital to be with Info-chan.
"Can you drop me at the hospital on the way home please?" Taro asked his mum as she drove them out of the airport car park. She nodded her head, and his Grandma turned back to look at him in confusion.
"Hospital? You alright Taro?" She asked. He sighed and looked out the window, not answering. He checked his phone again for more news on his girlfriend, to which there was none.
"His girlfriend is in a coma. I'll tell you more later." His Mum said to her quietly. The older woman's eyes widened in shock, not realising it could've been that serious.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Taro. Hope she gets better." She said, rubbing his knee comfortingly. He nodded his head sadly, looking at his phone yet again.

"Budo!" He and Osoro were woken by the sound of Budo's mother shouting up the stairs. Oka was fast asleep still. She could sleep through just about anything. They left the room and went downstairs to Oka could sleep without disturbance.
"What do you need help with Mum?" Budo asked her, sitting down in the living room with Osoro.
"I need you to help me get a Christmas tree this year." She said, sitting down with her mug of coffee. Budo nodded his head.
"Sure. Me and Osoro can help you." He smiled. Osoro nodded her head in agreement. She gave them a relieved smile.
"Thank you guys." She drank some coffee. The other two glanced at each other, now having plans to fill an otherwise empty day. "You don't have to go now. You can go when the little cute one is up." They glanced at each other.
"Okay Mum. Thanks for that." Budo sighed awkwardly, going back upstairs. Osoro laughed, following him up. His mum laughed a little as she drank some more of her coffee.

"Nemesis, can I ask you something?" Megami asked as she sat in her office. Nemesis was still with her, sitting in the corner reading a book.
"What is it, mistress?" Nemesis asked, putting her book down and looking up at her. Megami signalled her to come over to the desk. She got up and walked over, sitting down on the chair opposite.
"Do you have any family to go to for Christmas, Nemesis?" Megami asked. Nemesis frowned slightly, not wanting to answer personal questions about herself. "Don't even think about trying to lie to me either. I know when you're lying or telling the truth, and I'll be very angry if you lie." She said firmly. Nemesis knew the punishment, a shock from the collar around her neck. She sighed and shook her head.
"No, mistress. I have no family." Nemesis told her. Megami frowned for a second, covering it quickly.
"Then you'll spend it with me and my family." Megami insisted. She nodded her head silently. It would be nice to spend Christmas with a family, even if she would just be a bodyguard to one of the family members. "Good girl. Now, I have another task for you. Remember yesterday when you and Taro rescued his girlfriend?" She nodded her head. "I want you to go back there and gather as much evidence as you can. I want this Aishi girl to be locked away in solitary confinement without any possibility of escape." Megami said to her. Nemesis nodded her head excitedly. Finally she got a job that she wanted to do. Megami laughed quietly and sent her on her way.

Taro sat down next to his girlfriend, silent. He had nothing to say, knowing she wouldn't be able to reply to him. It broke his heart slightly to see her like this, but he had to be there to support her. He couldn't just leave her alone.
"You doing okay?" A nurse asked, rubbing his back comfortingly. He nodded his head sadly, watching her breathing. "Want coffee?" She asked. He nodded his head without making a sound. Once the nurse had gone, he began to quietly sing her favourite song. He didn't know if he could hear her, but he hoped she could. Tears filled his eyes, which soon fell as he remembered the two of them singing this song together one day they decided to do karaoke back in the summer.
"I love you baby. Please wake up." He said quietly, wiping his eyes. He knew that wouldn't do anything, but he hoped she would wake soon. He wanted her back.

"What about this one?" Budo suggested, pointing at a Christmas tree. He was out Christmas tree shopping with his Mum, as well as Osoro and Oka. Osoro shook her head.
"This one." She insisted, pointing at a different one. He looked at it, shrugging his shoulders. "Oka, what do you think?" Osoro asked, glancing at their girlfriend. She looked at both, pointing at Osoro's suggestion.
"That one." She smiled. Osoro smirked proudly, picking her up and spinning her around.
"That's my girl!" She said proudly as Oka giggled. Budo couldn't help but laugh as he watched his girls. "Come on, let's get the tree." Osoro said, putting Oka down and lifting up the tree. Budo helped Osoro carry the tree to the person selling them after showing Budo's Mum.

Ayano went back to the warehouse, a small smirk on her face. Info-chan should be dead right now in the warehouse. She didn't know Taro had broken in to save her, and she was comatose in the hospital, or that Nemesis had been in earlier in the day to collect evidence of her crimes. She pushed open the door, growling. She was confused. She ran in, seeing the room practically empty minus the chair, table and blood stains on the floor. She knew there was no way Info-chan could've done this, not in the state Ayano had left her in. She was now hellbent on finding her and killing her once and for all, and having her Senpai all to herself.