20

Wednesday 20th December 2017

Taro was still awake, holding Info-chan close. She was traumatised after Ayano had tried to smother her in her sleep. If it wasn't for Taro being beside her, Ayano would've succeeded. That scared her. He sighed quietly, playing with a lock of her red hair.
"You okay babe?" He asked her calmly, keeping her close. She nodded her head a little, not quite believing herself. She was shaken up after what had happened, and didn't want Taro to leave her side for a second incase Ayano came back. She was already a wanted killer, but she wasn't looking to be witnessed murdering. That's why she only came to the hospital in the middle of the night. Even so, Info-chan didn't want Taro to leave her. She feared Ayano would try to kidnap him and brainwash him to love her instead. That was her worst fear.

"Mistress I have news for you." Nemesis announced as she walked over to Megami. The purple haired girl looked up at her, waiting for her to tell. "Ayano broke into the hospital last night and tried again to murder Info-chan. She escaped quickly when Taro woke up and caught her." Nemesis informed her. Megami nodded her head, typing it down on her computer.
"Thank you, Nemesis. I will send someone over there to talk to them in person." Megami told her, texting Akane on her phone. She was the 'nice girl', so she would be best to get info out of them. She didn't want to go herself, since she didn't really care for Info-chan and thought she had better things to do.

Taro was humming quietly to fill the silence when the door burst open and his grandma walked in. She loved making a large entrance.
"Hello dearies." She smiled and went over to them, embracing them both in a hug. Info-chan looked at Taro in confusion, holding on to his hand tightly. She didn't like this too much, but was too shy to say so. After a minute the older woman let go, much to Info-chan's relief. "How ya doing lass?" She asked as she sat down on the chair beside the bed. Info-chan sighed, shaking her head.
"She's still sick." Taro explained for her. His Grandma shot him a look.
"She can talk for herself Taro, right?" She said, looking back at Info-chan. She shook her head, coughing.
"Can't very well... I'm still sick..." she said weakly, resting on Taro's torso. He held her up carefully, keeping his arms around her waist.
"Oh dear. I didn't realise. Forgive me." She said, bowing her head for a moment. She nodded her head a little, silently forgiving her. "Do you have a place to go for Christmas, darling?" She asked. Info-chan sighed and shook her head a little.
"Her father is out of the country, so she was going to be alone-" Taro began before being swiftly cut off by his Grandma.
"Then you spend Christmas with us. You're part of the family now, after all." She smiled. Taro grinned and kissed her cheek. She smiled too, gently turning to hug him. She was looking forward to spending Christmas with him, it was much better than being alone like usual.
"Thank you." She said quietly, holding on to Taro's shirt as he set up the pillows so she could rest more comfortably on that. He laid her back gently, kissing her before he sat back up himself.
"Will you be home tonight Taro?" She asked. He shook his head, making eye contact with Info-chan and silently debating with her if he should tell his Grandma what happened last night. Eventually they decide to.
"No. That Aishi girl who kidnapped Jōhō broke in last night and tried to smother her." Taro told her. She made a small gasp in shock. "I got rid of her, but I think she needs me to protect her." She nodded her head slowly.
"Very well. When will you be able to bring her home?" She asked. Taro shrugged his shoulders, holding his girlfriend's hand gently.
"Hopefully before Christmas, although it's looking doubtful." He sighed a little. He wanted her at home with him right now, but if she had to stay then he would stay with her.

Oka's day had passed like normal, although she hadn't seen Osoro or Budo all day. It was weird to not even hear from them, but she just assumed correctly that they were out Christmas shopping together for her. As she was heading up to her bedroom she saw a piece of folded paper being slipped through her mailbox. Curiosity got the best of her, and she opened the folded paper. She read the note in silence, slightly confused.
Please meet me in the abandoned restaurant at 9am sharp tomorrow morning. Come alone. Don't keep me waiting.
She went upstairs and sat on her bed, reading the note again. She couldn't recognise the handwriting, and wondered if she should go or not.
"Should I go find our what this person wants?" Oka asked Shadow, who was curled up on the bed beside her. The kitten looked up at her and meowed a response that she couldn't understand. She sighed. "It doesn't look like Ayano's writing, so it can't be her right?" She asked the kitten, lightly petting her black fur. She purred, looking up at Oka. "I'm gonna go. I'm curious." She said. She was a lot stronger both mentally and physically since the last time she had seen Ayano, which was when she tried to kill her. Hopefully Ayano wouldn't be there and try to kill her again.

Ayano was silent, sat in her hiding space with a framed picture of Taro beside her. She sighed, waiting for someone to show up. She needed a motive to spark a separation between Taro and Info-chan, ideally in their relationship but physically would be enough. Anything to keep them apart forever and push Taro directly into her arms forever and ever.