Chapter 15.

Beautiful cover by  nafisatuu Thanks so much bebe❤ This chappy is for you 😘🍁

☆⇩★

Wake up in the morning and make something happen. Don't wake up and expect something to happen.

***

“Despacito terabuseyadukweka despacito ilimili ilo alo alo mito, akwa seso kwado kwedu kwekwa sito...”

“Can you just shut up!” I snapped at Aisha, feeling irritated by her horrible voice and stupid lyrics. She looked at me, then removed one of her headphones,

“What did you say?” she asked, not hearing what I said due to how loud the volume was.

“Your voice, your lyrics, they are soo. . . argh! You have a phone and data connection, right? There is something called 'Google' you know, go on it and search for the lyrics and stop singing rubbish because it's irritating. And your voice also, it can make someone sick!”

She dropped the headphone around her neck, she had an annoyed look on her face as she said, “you didn't just say that.”

I smiled, “Yes, I did.”

She got up. “How dare you?”

I got up also and stood in front of her, “I am only saying the truth. Seriously, doesn't your own voice affect you?” I asked making her even more annoyed.

Her lip formed a thin line, then it turned to a smile, “I know you are only trying to piss me off, but that won't happen, cause I have nothing to be pissed about. ”

I smiled also, “Really? What would happen if Aslam throws you out of this house then?” I chuckled and she laughed.

She was about to reply when Aslam came in, dressed in a black jalabiya. "What? Are you guys frenemies now?” he asked, smiling at Aisha.

She pouted and walked to his side and led them to the one-sitter couch, they sat down, and she held his hand and said, “You know I can never be friends with her. She's not my class. ”

She didn't just say that! I guess the slap I gave her the other day didn't knock some sense in her, I'll need to reset her brain, again. “look who is talking about class; well, I'm glad you said that, cause honestly I am not your class, I am not a low life, who belittle herself by following other peoples husband. I am way better than you,”

She got up to do what only-God-knows but was stopped by Aslam, he held her hand and dragged her back to sit. “But--” she began to protest, but Aslam stopped her,

“Don't waste your time arguing with her, she's not worth it.” he said glaring at me.

I looked at him, trying to register what he said. Me... not worth it? He said that to me because of his girlfriend. I opened my mouth to say something, but I was unable to. She suddenly started laughing at me and I shook my head, ignoring her. I turned on my heels and walked to my room.