Chapter 33.

First of, zainabhamma my big headed friend who literally threatened me to mention her😂 else she will kill me.

sekinah2 my friend from school who found my book and started reading 😭
She was the first person to guess correctly.

Then, amieynahh
veera_ummy
nawall_bello
fateemarh_jega
khaleed7
je_suis_Haleemarh
Hananmuax
hawwiemouktar12345
Zeeeyatuu__
XeeAutah222
Suwaybat
kheedejerh
nafeeeesarh
zeehameed
fatu212
depthofher
AsmauHassan4
mss_infinity
Hadeexerh8752
Hafsahsaeedahmad97
haddau
abdulwahabbintu
shahie06
Mouhseenerh

Most of you were giving multiple options but I just had to appreciate your effort❤️

I didn't expect y'all to get the answer so correctly but I guess i made it a little obvious. 😂

I hope I didn't leave any name out, if I did, I am sorry❤️ I'd be sure to mention you next time 😊

***

It's a long and rough chapter.
Enjoy!!🏃🏻‍♀️

***

"My heart beats for you."

***

I opened my eyes and quickly got up from Khalil's thighs, a sudden feeling enveloped me as his hands weren't around me anymore. I looked at him and he also got up, he looked pissed. I ran out of the bathroom to meet the person that interrupted our little moment. I quickly wore a floor length hijab and strode downstairs to see who was calling my name.

I was surprised as I saw Hadiza, standing close to the staircase looking all over the house. "Hadiza?" I called, confused.

"Oh my God. You're here. Where have you been? I have been calling you since." Her eyes raked me.

"Upstairs." I replied, shortly. "Come on, have a seat." I led her to the couch and she sat down.

"Hadiza?" I heard Khalil's deep voice behind me. I turned around and saw him standing just a few inches behind me, he was dressed in a milk colour jalabiya. He had a disbelief look on his face.

"Faisal..." Hadiza called, rising to her feet, her eyes shone as she stared at him.

I didn't like how she was staring at him. I felt a pang in my chest.