Chapter 44.

________
All the love you've given to the wrong people—it will find it's way back to you.
_______

Khalil's POV:

"Habibi," I heard Mamii's voice call. As she rubbed her hand on my hair gently.

"Uhmmm..." I mumbled and turned around, my eyes still closed as I was still feeling very sleepy.

"Habibi please, wake up. Breakfast is ready, come let's eat before it gets too cold." She rubbed my back.

"Just go ahead and eat without me. I will eat later." I mumbled under my breath.

I felt her go off the bed and I smiled thinking she finally gave up but she had under plans as I felt her hands around me as she used all her strength and turned me around. My eyes widened in shock as I wondered where in God's name she got all the strength from. I was not done processing what she did when I felt her lips pressed on mine in a kiss. My eyes doubled in size and I immediately pushed her off without thinking twice.

Her eyes settled on mine as she looked at me with a cute puppy dog eye.

"What are you doing Babe? I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I quickly said. And the look on her face vanished and she rolled her eyes then smirk. She bent down to my level and whispered in my ear. "I don't care." Before crashing her lips against mine again. This time, I didn't even protest, she lay on top of me and I covered her in the heat of my body.

I rolled us over and now she was under me, I kissed her deeply and she let out a moan which made me even more excited. My hands gently slid to her shoulder as I tried to remove her blouse, her hand instinctively stopped mine as well as the kiss. She pushed me off of her, I had no control over myself as I felt myself tumble down the floor.

Her laughter resonated around the room at the same time I let out a yelp.

When did she become this strong?

"Breakfast time Boo boo." She stood in front of me and rearranged herself. "Brush your teeth and come downstairs." She tried winking at me but failed miserably, before walking off.

I chuckled. This girl.

***

After breakfast, we sat down opposite each other in the sitting room, we just finished watching The Johnson's and we had laughed to our heart content, everything seemed almost perfect between us, no tension, no awkward moments, we just picked up our life from where we were some months ago, but this time, a whole lot better.

She rested her head on my chest and I began stroking her hair. Her hair, so soft I enjoy touching it, I didn't realize how much I had missed doing this until now.

"Hmmm..." she sighed. "If you keep doing this I might just be forced to fall in love with you more than I already do."

I chuckled and gave her a peck beside her eye. "That's exactly what I want you to do. For you to fall in love with me more than how you do now."

"But wouldn't that be obsession, I might run mad?" It came out as a question. She giggled.

"Oh, is it?"