Chapter 29.

weird-O26, itx_ammarh ilyg☺️💕

It's a morning update!☕️
Hope I made your morning 😁
Make mine too by voting, commenting and sharing 💝💘💖💕

One love,
RiRi😚
        _____________________

One love,RiRi😚        _____________________

__________

Abuja, Nigeria.

I stretched lazily as we waited for Nasid to come pick us up at the airport. We have been waiting for him for the past five minutes but to be honest it feels like five hours and he is yet to arrive. The 6 hour, 30 minutes flight wasn't easy. I was glad there wasn't any transit because it would have taken us much longer to arrive Nigeria.

"He said he is here already." Khalil said as he rose to his feet. I nodded and rose to my feet, Khalil slipped his phone into his jean pocket and dragged both our luggage's to where Nasid must be.

As we stepped out of the shade we formally were, the blazing sun of Nigeria welcomed us in its best way. I winced, squinting my eyes as I used my veil to shield my eyes from the sun. Khalil who was already putting on a sunglasses turned to me and asked.

"Should I give you this?" He halted and faced me, pointing at the sun glasses.

I shook my head sideways. "No, let's just go already, I need my bed."

He nodded and we continued our walk to where Nasid's car was parked. We exchanged pleasantries while Khalil and Nasid did their bro hug. Khalil dropped our luggage's in the booth and he opened the back seat for me to sit while he sat on the passengers seat. We drove back home with both the guys talking about random stuffs that I wasn't interested in. I closed my sleepy eyes, the thought of home making me smile.

* * *

As I stepped my foot into our apartment, the appealing aroma of bakhoor mixed with home made air fresher tantalized my nostrils. I smiled as I made deeper into the sitting room, it was empty but neatly arranged. Khalil said Basma and Zara would be here to welcome us.

"We are here!" I cheered as I didn't see them. Khalil chuckled behind me. He kept the luggage's aside and sat on the couch with a thud.

Zara and Basma both ran downstairs and engulfed me in a bear hug. "Welcome!" They both said in unison. "Oh my God! You are glowing Ya Ree,"

"How was Paris? Tell me, tell me. You look so beautiful ma sha Allah. What did you eat there?"

I giggled before making an attempt to answer their questions when Khalil said. "So you guys are gonna pretend like you didn't see me right?" He asked as he rose to his feet, his hands buried in his jeans pocket.