#10 A Job Offer

A/N: Sorry this is a long one but I didn't want to make it into 2 parts :)

Being an eighteen year old was difficult in a place that was constantly at war. Adding to that you were one of the youngest people to be requested as an ambassador and not only were you favorited amongst many politicians in the galaxy but you were also the first person to ever be requested as an ambassador. Not to mention you outranked 75% of the people you were working with because you were sent to as many meetings as possible.

Today was yet another one of these meetings you were sent to a top security branch of the galaxy whose location was only known to those who went there. You were warned that negotiations sometimes ended in dangerous quarrels due to the secrecy and extremity in importance of these matters. You were transported by a Secure fighter jet with two fighters on either side just as a precaution. The idea of security was rather new to you because usually you would be flown out to a meeting in a single small jet or the meeting was brought to you, so this was a new experience.

The pilot seemed a bit anxious when flying in to the system you were destined to be at but it didn't worry you, nothing really did. Once the fighter landed the doors slid open and you made your way down the deck met by a line of guards all armed and dressed in black. They addressed you properly as a tall man walked quickly over to you with a clipboard and a binder full of papers.

The man gave you a badge with your first and last name on it and a little barcode towards the bottom which granted you access to any room in the building. He directed you by pointing to the nearest door and then walked over to the next jet that was landing. You walked down the landing pad and opened a door leading to the inside as a heavy feeling hit you like a freight train. You paused and then rebalanced your self and continued forward with four guards following you.

Walking down the grey hallways you shook hands with far too many people to keep track of. You were one of those people who everyone knew because of how clever you were. You didn't plan on dealing with politics but you were really good with handling problems in simplest of ways. Slowing your pace to catch up with yet another representative from another planet you had not been to was practically the highlight of your day.

You had been sent to many meetings to deal with trading issues, and payment information along with this eternal fight between Siths and Jedi's. You were fortunate enough to not have to pick a side, or at least pretended not to. You had been approached multiple times by General Organa to assist in plans but had hoped to keep your distance from the resistance and the Order altogether. Your father had been a major deal in the Order and your mother was a Jedi. It was a tricky situation you did not want to be any part of. The thing was you weren't sure which side you would pick if you had too. You had contemplated this type of situation, being faced with having to make a choice and ultimatly came to the conclusion of just leaving and becoming someone else in some other galaxy.

Ending the conversation with the man you had been approached by you instantly felt that heavy feeling again and you knew you weren't walking into and average situation. Placing your card onto the scanner you were admitted into the room and your guards stood outside keeping track of who enters and exits the room. You realized afterwards that you were the only person with guards in the entire facility you had walked through, and were confused as to why you would have protection, but erased that thought from your mind as you you took steps forward.

You walked into the room and were greeted by another ambassador from a distant region of main lands who you believed you had met before,

"Hello Ms. L/N I don't know if you remember but we met at a meeting before this one" he conversed excitedly