#35 Hux's Mistake Kylo's Chance

Not a request just taking a little break from them will continue tomorrow.

Synopsis: You and Hux broke up. You take days off because of it and you're upset Kylo could feel your sadness. So Kylo comforts you by visitation at your worst time in your life and by sending you food tons of it. Kylo's extremely worried about you and eventually comforts you in a sweet way.

You and General Hux had been dating for 7 months. He was good to you until he snapped. It was a huge fight you both had injuries. You slapped him after his rude comments and he had bruised up your arms a bit with his tight grip on them. But it wasn't anything you wouldn't recover from. You were a strategist for their military and you were very good at your job. You were hired by General Hux himself which was when you two first met and sort of just clicked. But if anything bothered you most about Hux it was his constant coldness towards all of his subordinates and even you. It set you off. As of 2 hours ago you and Hux broke up and practically the entire cruiser heard about it after both of you're yelling continued for some time.

You were distraught a mess you needed a break a day off. So you headed straight to your own chambers. Hux locked himself in his office prepared to kill anyone who came near him and Kylo could sense that he was on edge when entering the bridge.

So Kylo walked over to the new commander he had hired for his old position as he was greeted formally.

"Where's Admiral (Y/LN)?"
"She's taking the day off and headed back to her quarters," the commander replied.
"Call her back we had a meeting," Kylo said coldly he had been looking forward to this meeting.
But the commander didn't move he simply looked down towards his feet.
"Is there an issue commander," Kylo questioned his patience growing thin.
"Supreme Leader I don't think she'll be of much help to us today," Kylo simply grew more confused with this comment. Suddenly Hux walked out from his office walking over towards the pair who were now watching Hux. Kylo watched carefully as Hux grabbed a towel wiping his eyes and breathing heavily while fixing his hair not even making eye contact with Kylo.

The Commander spoke up, "they broke up," hearing this Kylo nodded walking down the bridge suddenly a smile tugged at his lips as he whistled to himself walking to your quarters.

You were very upset, heartbroken Hux was like a different person when he was with you but as time drew on he didn't prioritise you and you meant less and less to him. You felt like nothing, like you had no value. Hux made you feel worthless like a burden to everyone in the ship. You just wanted to be alone. So you were sitting on the couch in the center of your living room staring at a grey wall with nothing but terrible thoughts wracking your brain.

Tears were falling and you felt like your heart was literally tearing in half. But then there was a knock on your door. It wasn't a banging sound so it probably wasn't Hux but you really didn't want to see anyone anyways. You dried your eyes glancing at a mirror to see your eyes were red. You stood in front of the door and slowly pressed the key pad as it slid open in front of you. You looked straight ahead as your eyes were met by black material and slowly lifted up your eyes to meet chocolate brown ones.

"I'm not going to ask you if you are ok because I know you're not I can feel it I can feel your pain," you looked back down to his chest not saying a word.

"Are you just going to stay here...all day," he asked quietly trying to get a good look at you as he bent down a little due to height difference.

"I'm taking a...sad day," you confessed quietly meeting his eyes again. He stood silently staring down at your delicate figure. But what he did surprised you. He grasped both of your shoulders walking forwards meaning you were walking backwards until he reached the couch. Which he then pushed you down to sit on with his strength. As he knelt in front of you he looked at your face much more easily.