#39 Request

Request: ok so the reader is in the order (as like a medical nurse or something) and she's like super nice but like super clumsy and everyone loves her and she has this high level profile so people do as she says (which maybe makes Hux super mad or whatever but makes Kylo laugh cuz Hux is mad) and kylo just seems to calm down whenever the reader is near. Maybe they met because cuz he got hurt and the reader has to patch him up and later realised that she may be super clumsy but when she's doing her job she's super focused and cute super cute. Later on there's a big battle and she comes along and it's a good thing too because Kylo gets hurt again and she's there to fix him up in the battlefield, he's too hurt to move and he tells her it's too dangerous but she's like shut up pretty big this is my job and shoots an enemy and is all badass while patching him up.

kyscarff

Such a long request :)

The order was a dangerous place filled with casualties and injuries hourly. You often had frequent visitors while working in the intensive care unit. However, after 2 years of mastering those skills, you were promoted to oversee the entire medical floor sort of as the supervisor to help wherever and whenever you were needed. Which made you a very busy person with a crazy schedule. People even requested you, you were rather popular with the higher ranking officials and the frequent fliers who came back with cuts everywhere. But you didn't mind the busy schedule, it was nice. It felt like you really had a place in the order because although you weren't an organized or extremely intelligent individual like the General you were very good at your job.

Needless to say, you were a bit of a hazard. Usually people would find you knocking things over and running into others on the medical floor it was a constant happening of your day. The worst time for you was when Hux was around. The first time you ran into him he glared at you for three whole minutes and whenever he accompanied someone to medical he always watched you very carefully. It seemed as though he thought he could do a better job than you. Which made Kylo Ren was one of your favourite patients.

Yes, Kylo requested you too. The first time he came in he was a wreck. You were the one who sort of put him back together which made him very grateful towards you. Whenever Kylo was in Hux wasn't far behind. And of course Hux being Hux would try to call all the shots to your staff. But it never worked which always left Kylo laughing and in a good mood to see his colleague on edge. Kylo made you feel better too. You felt like he would protect you from anyone but the funny thing is Kylo felt the same about you. He was at ease when you walked into his room to stitch him up. His mind slowed because your mind was calm which confused him quite often.

You worked in an environment that was hectic and constantly changing but you still remained focused and fast for the task at hand. He admired your work ethic and your ability to piss off the ginger.

*

This time was no different. Kylo walked into the lobby as you walked out of another patients room placing their chart in the door. Kylo walked further into the medical wing as you turned to face him in the hallway.

"Come on," you motioned towards him,
"Whatcha do this time?" You asked curiously eyeing his bloody arm.

"Just a little training incident," he replied cockily as he sat on the table already knowing the routine. What was funny is that you knew that he could get these little cuts stitched up by droids. And you knew that he knew that too but he always seemed to end up at your doorstep anyways.

You rolled your eyes to his comment with a little smile earning him a chuckle and then you began your work. After about 10 minutes of stitching and bandaging and chatting his visit was coming to an end. But he had been watching you contently the entire time. It was as though he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

Truthfully Kylo had liked you since the first day he met you, no scratch that. Kylo liked you since the first time he saw you. You weren't even working on him you were just running around the medical wing telling others what to do. He found it so appealing to hear a woman demanding things to be done that he even spent an hour just sitting in the waiting room for no good reason other than to hear your voice. lets just say he liked you a lot.

He liked your focus, your drive, your skills, your hair, your eyes, nose, lips, skin and pretty much everything else he could name about you. You meant a lot to him.

*
Following Kylo's visit you were busy for the next 5 days and got hardly any sleep. But on the sixth day you packed up medical bags and hand picked a team of medics to accompany you on a mission for the Order. You picked 4 nurses and 1 other doctor to accompany you because you couldn't leave the medical staff on board empty handed. That night you all loaded into a cruiser heading towards the outer rim.

On board was your medical staff, 35 stormtroopers, Phasma and Kylo Ren.

The ride was rather short as the cruiser landed. Your orders were to stay on board until the attack was over so that you could attend to the wounded without the possibility of being wounded yourselves. As the combatants left the aircraft you sat waiting. It had been about an hour and no shots were heard. It was silent but only 12 troopers had returned.

You walked out onto the dusty floor then you saw Phasma about 200 ft from you as you sent you're doctor to her and told the other nurses to be careful and to attend to whoever they can. You walked slowly around the ship when you realised where the hell was Kylo. You walked further out into the battlefield cautious off all the places people could be hiding while stepping over bodies in the process. Death was nothing new to you so the bodies didn't phase you at all. About 100 ft ahead you could see black material you knew all too well. Jogging a little faster now you landed on your knees at his side. Placing a hand on his chest he slowly opened his eyes to meet yours. Smiling to yourself you opened your bag without saying a word.

"It's not safe I can't protect you," he said quietly reaching a hand up to your cheek drawing you out of your focus on his shoulder.

"Will you shut up," you said staring into his eyes. He chuckled which made him wince. Which was a little worrying to you hoping nothing had happened internally. After about two minutes of bandaging there was a shuffling noise behind you. You looked behind your shoulder to see a strange creature walking towards you with a knife in his hand. Kylo didn't notice yet as you reached over his chest to a dead guy next to him grasping his blaster. You turned quickly shooting him point blank in the forehead. Kylo's eyes shot open hoping you weren't hurt. He grabbed your arm tightly turning you towards him. Then looked at your hand with the blaster and the guy falling to his knees a few feet away.

Then he looked back to you smirking, "that was hot," he blurted out. You laughed to his comment dropping the blaster and closing your bag.

"Let's get outta here," you smiled helping him up and gently placing your arm around his hip and his arm on your shoulders.