#47 Back Ache

Synopsis: He finds you on his training room floor and tries to kick you out but fails and ends up giving your back some relief from pain.

You were laying on the training room floor. Your face resting on your arm and back facing the ceiling basking the silence. Truthfully it wasn't even your training day but you wanted to stretch out after the strenuous workouts for the week led by the Master of the Knights of Ren himself.

So here you were laying on your stomach on the concrete floor completely in peace.

QUE The door creaking open and shuffling along the wall, in heavy boots. As the footsteps grew louder and louder so did the closeness of them. And then they stopped. Lifting only your eyes you were met with the black shiny boot inches from your eyes.

"Y/L/N." You groaned in reply with a hmm not even raising your head. You could hear fabric rustling as he bent down on the balls of his feet. His metallic helmet now protruding into your space.

"Why are you laying on My floor?"

You waited a moment for some sort of scolding but it never came as the seconds ticked on. "It's... comfortable," you replied calmly. As his blood boiled he knew you weren't afraid of him in any way and you never had been. Nothing he did to scare you ever worked and usually it backfired on him and ended with you laughing hysterically at him. Which drove him to destroy endless panels in your honor. You alone were the reason why Starkiller hired a fully staffed repair team.

"You're not training today, you're not even supposed to be in here without supervision," He argued as you listened half asleep.

"I know." He glared at you as you remained on the floor unphased by his disapproval. He wasn't going to win this fight and truthfully he didn't mind your company. Although you irritated him to no end your devotion to him was untainted no matter how angry or destructive he was.

He groaned as he stood up from his position, standing over you eyeing your whole body like a piece of art on display. What was he going to do with you?

"Today is my training day so...don't move because I don't want to injure you. Just stay where you are." He explained as calmly as he could. You nodded slightly in response as he turned to roll his eyes. Taking out his lightsaber and dropping his helmet to the floor with a clunk. You flinched a little to the drop of the metal and he smirked as he ignited his saber. He sliced through the air practicing precision on dummies.

You didn't move for the rest of the half-hour that he trained following his rules since it was his training room, and his floor. He turned off his lightsaber brushing the sweat from his forehead with a towel. He glanced over at you for the 50th time waiting to catch you staring at him but sure enough, your face was still buried under your (H/L) (H/C) hair resting on top of your right forearm.

Once again the boots walked solemnly nearer to you.

"Y/L/N," He said as you hummed again in the same tone as before.

"Can I sit here?"

"No," you said flatly.

"And why is that?" He wondered sarcastically.

"I'm saving it for someone."

"Oh," he was going to walk away but had a sense that you were trying to get him to play along so he obliged. "Who?" he replied quickly turning around to face your body again.

"Kylo Ren," you smiled into your arm.

"Hmm," he smirked as he sat down right next to you with only inches between the both of you, "T-thank you...Y/F/N," he chimed eagerly as he used your first name. It felt like a foreign word on his tongue but he felt that he had some sort of ability no one else had because everyone else called you by your last name. 

You hummed in response. Then the two of you sat in peaceful silence, it was nice but only lasted a few minutes. 

"Y/F/N, why are you really lying on my floor?"

You didn't reply as he stared down at you curiously. He wanted the real reason because no one lays on the floor without a reason especially (Y/N).

Finally, you spoke up quietly, "my back," he inched closer thinking you were in pain as his eyes drifted nervously over your spine. "It hurts," as you took in a deep breath.

"Just relax," he coaxed, he had never heard you complain about pain so this was a new experience for him but he wanted to make you as comfortable as possible. 

His gloved hand slowly traced a line up and down your spine on the fabric of your shirt as you breathed slowly. His touch was light and gentle. He wanted to be careful with you. He read some of your thoughts understanding that it was your lower back that was bothering you.

He slowly drug up some of your shirt so that your lower back was exposed to him. Your skin was pristine as he relished in seeing it eager to place his hand on the surface. He layered his hand onto your skin first his fingertips as you shivered from the coolness of the leather glove. He quickly retracted his hand and removed his glove finger by finger throwing it to the ground next to him. With his focus concentrated on you again his hand found its way back to your skin and instead warmed the sensitive area. Skin to skin he liked this feeling.

"It's going to be fine Y/F/N," he soothed as he pressed a knuckle into a soft spot causing a jump out of you with a gasp. He did this a few more times as he used his other hand to lightly massage your scalp with his fingers entangled in your hair to keep you laying down from the sensation he was causing. He hated to admit it but he quite liked being in this position with you and his hand lost in your hair it felt...right.

He slowly pulled down your shirt back to its place and put his glove back on. Once standing he gently picked you up, one hand under your knees and the other gently on your higher back near your shoulders avoiding any more pressure.

"It'll be okay," he whispered carrying you out of his training room.