#51 Anxiety Attack

I felt like I needed this so if anyone else does...I'm sorry you feel like this too, be kind to yourself tomorrow.

Supreme leader Ren stood next to you as General Hux entered the room. You stared at the floor silently, not noticing the presence of either man in the same room as you. Your head bowed to your chest as your eyes watered.

I can't, I feel I feel dizzy.

Ren turned around as General Hux left the room. He kneeled down as his helmet sat only a foot from your head. He watched you, studied the side of your face. He wasn't sure what to do. He just watched you slowly unravel.

Your hands covered your forehead as your chin fell to your chest. Your head shook from side to side as if you were trying to tell someone 'no.' Your breathing became uneven and it felt like you couldn't get a good breath.

I just want to disappear.

Kylo's gloves scrunched together as his eyebrows shifted to an angry expression. He heard your degrading thoughts.

Your eyes shut tightly.

Ren slowly lifted his hand and rested it on one of yours. The cool sensation felt confusing as your head shook less and slowly you were back to sitting still. Your eyes slowly opened. Ren took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as you heard the calming sounds of the person in black next to you. Your breathing slowly began to match his. His hand gently lifted yours and replaced it on your forehead with his gloved one as your hand rested on top of his.

He gently relieved your mind of the dark thoughts replacing them with a green pasture he used to run in as a boy. A quiet green path with tall trees and pink flowers on the ground. He smiled a little under his mask but quickly realized that he shouldn't be happy to have you suffering in front of him.

He felt worth in himself to know that someone felt safe enough to be vulnerable around him.

You opened your eyes and sat up straight as his hand left your head and came back to his knee. He stood in front of you reaching for a blanket on the other end of the couch. He placed it on your lap and glimpsed at your crystal clear eyes. A warm feeling engulfed him as he shivered.

He turned towards the refreshments and kept his back to you for 3 minutes biting his lip.
You sat silently still coming back to realization that your boss well everyone's boss just comforted you through your anxieties.

He filled a cup with warm tea, turned towards you and handed it to you rigidly almost spilling it on the ground as the liquid lifted to the edges of the cup, "I don't want you to disappear." He stood there for a moment anxiously staring until you met his mask with your gentle eyes.

You looked up at him softly and flashed a small smile holding the cup in your palms. You nodded looking into the cup. His heart melted instantly as he walked out the door to his throne. How could a girl so soft on the outside be full of degrading thoughts? He was determined to find out and wouldn't get a single thing done for the rest of the day.