Chapter 1

Antisepticeye's POV:

'Why am I crying? Are these even tears, mortals dont have them this color, it's probably because im fucked up,' I thought as I stared at my horrid reflection in the dim and cracked mirror in some trashed, rundown but somwhow still in business motel, I could barely sit in this shitehole of a room, the bed was dirty, the air was musky, flies flew around the room, there was countless stains on the tan floor, the ''tv'' wouldn't turn on, lights flickered, and I think I saw a couple prostitutes outside... Oh well.

I have to say, I look like shite myself, My usual black eyes with shimmering green pupils, were dimmed out in the black oasis they sit in, my eyes leaked black liquid, that i believe to be tears, my lips were cracked, around my eyes was nothing but black, red stained my cheek and my prized blue hoodie that I had cacooned my self in for years, My green hair was messy and sticking up everywhere, I couldn't show up to that damn halfbreed's looking like this, And so I stripped out of the hoodie, and the white t-shirt under it, looking at my scarred and bruised torso and arms, yeah, scared because of my much needed self harming, my prized knife that sat in my pocket created the beautiful marks left on my wretched body. the bruises were from these fookin' hunters after me, why? I dunno.

And so i washed my face with some cheap soap, and my hair with water, drying it with one of these towels hung on the rack, yeah if i wasn't so banged up I could have snapped my fingers and I would have been ship shape, but i need the rest of the power I have to get to Mark's and so I used the Motel's washing machine and dryer to clean my clothes, finding no harm with sitting on the dryer in my boxers while my wardrobe cleaned, People did though, women sheilded their children's eyes from me, men glanced at me, maybe glanced for awhile, as did women and such, I wasn't much a fan of the attention from the women, and unattractive men, but those I found quite good looking, I might have sat more upstraight and such, Fook off, I have standards too. But I just got dressed right there and went back to my shitty room.

In the morning I got up frm the uncomfortable bed, my dreams were always the same, me sitting in an inch of water in a completely black room, silent, no noise at all, I cant move, its actually stressful. After about 30 minutes of gathering myself and tidying up my GORGEOUS but ghastly face, I disappeared from the shitehole of a motel, to a classy-ish apartment in LA, Mark's home.

"Mark!" I yelled out,cursing as my voice cracked slightly. I knew when he'd see me, he would be able to tell something was wrong, not only were my eyes still leaking, I had been unable to stop them, but I knew i just looked tired.

The man finally came trotting down his stairs, to see me, his red hair was shaken out of his face, he rubbed his brown eyes, and kept a distance.

"Anti?... Why are you here...Where's Jack?" He murmured, this guy was always cautious around me since he messed with me and I broke Chica's leg, a window and almost killed Ethan, makes since, he was bein an arse.

"Jack...Died. I need your help." I murmured, gazing at him, I knew i looked pitiful. Mark just stared at me in shock, horror, and sorrow.

"No...You liar, he cant be...What..." Mark breathed,

(Boopy boooooopy, I do not own any of these characters, obvi.)