Chapter 2

Anti's POV

I shook my head, For the hundredth time, I was shaking my head to him as he continued to call me a liar, that Jack was infact not dead. I gripped him around his throat, and slammed him against the wall.

"I wouldn't fookin' be here if he wasn't I hite you, just as much as you hate me." I hissed out, and let him go, Mark was frozen in shock, mouthing words to himself, I glared over at him, and let out a huff, and walked around, gazing down the halls until I was met with a little she-devil.

"grrrrrrrr" The blonde canine sounded from infront of me, her teeth bared, yep, she hates me, I hissed at her and threatendly jumped at her she flinched, barked and lept off past me down the hall toward Mark, her tail tucked between her legs, Mark instantly pulled out his phone, dialing a number before murmuring to the person on the other end.

"Yeah, as soon as possible, thank you, sorry for asking so soon." He said, and hung up, I trotted out, looking at him.

"Poochie going bye bye?" I taunted, glaring at her, I was no where near a dog person, I had a cat myself, Lucifer, a kitty, without eats and a short stubbed tail. Mark sent me a glare.

"Yes. Because you will probably try to kill her," He hissed, and I clicked my tougne at him, wagging my finger.

"Thats a rude way to speak to a superior." I said, and he shook his head, and walked outside, waiting for his friend, eventually they came, like thirty damn minutes later.

Mark sent her off with a few necessities, and walked back inside, I grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, and pushed him against the wall, my knee resting between him legs to mess with him, my free hand running through his hair as the other pinned him, and I leaned in close, to his ear.

"Wanna hear how Jackie died?" I whispered lowly, He quickly started shaking his head.

"No! No I don't!" He yelled, trying to push me off, I jerked my knee up, smirking as he flinched and hissed in pain.

"Toooooo Bad Markie, Now stand here like a good little boy and listen¬" I purred, and smirked again as I leaned into his ear, I wanted to hurt him, I needed to see his pain, It engulfed me with power and light so I can, myself forget.

"Jack, died, being pinned against the wall, just like you Markie, except he was pinned by a fookin' hunter, who demanded why he was housing me, they didn't believe his answer though, so they stabbed him, riiiight here." I jabbed my fingers into his gut and he twitched, then I continued on with my merry story.                  "Jack screamed and screamed, but It wasn't like I could move, I was restrained, Not for long of course. But they slit his throat, turning his beige carpet blood red, He choked on the blood gushing from his throat, and died slowly, " I finished, tracing one of my nails across Mark's neck, a warm drop fell down onto my hand.

He was crying, his pupils tiny with fear, his body shaking, his eyes were flashing, but a deep red pupil would replace hiw black one, then his entire eye would fade black, then back to normal, then they went fully black, with a shimmering red pupil.

"Bad dog." Mark hissed, his voice was lower, deeper, it sent chills down my spine, and I was flung off of him, Where the hell did he get that streangth!? His skin had paled, and his body no longer shook, he no longer cried, I stared up at the freaky Mark, it was actually intimidating.

"Name's Darkiplier, Call me Dark," He grinned,

______
Mark's POV(Just before letting Dark take control.)

Jack...Jack...Jack...No...No...NO PLEASE GOD NO.... I shook, my mind racing, tears left my eyes as I let out a dry sob, Staring at Anti in horror, he enjoyed this, he actually enjoyed watching me cry...

"Let me out" Rang in my head, 'No!' I hissed back, mentally, But Dark forced, trying to take control.

"I can control him, Let ME." He hissed, and eventually won, Leaving me stuck in my own mind, sobbing and crying over the loss of my bestfriend, the image Anti set stuck, replaying in my mind.

_______
Anti's POV

"Dark? Like a....Dark version of Mark." I blinked, staring at him, Why am I still on the floor? I thought,

"Yes, and your still down there because I want you there." He murmured, I looked at him, widened eyes,

"Did you just fookin' read my mind?" I asked, alarmed, and sightly pissed, he replied with a nod, I glared at him and jumped up, approaching him, My hands waving angrily.

"Don't do that, ever!" I hissed, His eyes darkened, snatching both of my wrists, and pinning me against the walls harshly, exactly as I had Mark, except he applied a painful pressure to my crotch with his knee, causing me to gasp in pain, He whispered in my ear.

"Do NOT. Tell me what to do kitten, I over power you beyond belief you could ever imagine, You could never win against me, Your nothing compared to me." He growled, I winced, and breathed out when he lowered his knee, and twisted my wrists slightly.

"Sorry..." I muttered, wincing as he dug his nails into my wrists, "Can..You let go now...?" I asked, and he released me, throwing down my arms, thats when a window shattered and a can flew through is, I cocked my head before widening my eyes, Dark instantly tugged his shirt over his nose and mouth, I was stuck, frozen, in fear, yeah I know.

"MOVE ALREADY" Dark yelled, How long had he been yelling? He was shaking me, but I was dizzy, and gripped his shouder for support as the floor seemed to drop out from under me, my eyelids shutting as I blacked out, all I heard was Dark shouting, cursing, and felt him pick me up before I went numb, engulfed in silence...