Chapter 6

(Guess who's forcing Eren to write this chapter cause im 1.Lazy and 2. I suck at the romance shit)

Dark's POV

This damn fucker.. He cant mess with me like that. Ill make sure he doesn't again.

I grabbed ahold of his face, my teeth gritting together, I gripped something in my pocket, the remote, I leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Bad Kittens get punished,"

ZZZT

Anti yelped, and gripped the collar, he almost fell, I forgot the remte was on max, and turned it down a bit, but Anti's knees buckled when I held the button down, continusously shocking the smaller demon. I caught him by placing my knee between his legs and he fell on it with a hiss, his head falling against me as he held the collar, after about a minute and a half, I turned it off, and grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him up.

"You ain't gonna do it again, Aight?" I grinned when he nodded, wincing, I smirked and pressed my lips onto his, he inhaled slightly in alarm, and kissed back to my suprise, I wrapped my arms around his waist. and he pressed against me, his arms snaking around my neck, a hand running through my hair, after awhile, I brought a hand up to his head, and abruptly gripped his hair, tilting his head to the side and bit into his collarbone, deeply and painfully, he gripped the fabric of my coat, and winced.

I left a mark on him, claiming him, He's mine now, and I'll make sure of it forever, I grinned as I licked his collarbone after, and looked at him.

"Your mine." I growled posessivly. He nodded, and I kissed him again, he pulled back soon,

"Can we kill the fuckers in the house?" He huffed, and I nodded,

"Im killing the shithead you decided to dance with." I said as I started in ahead of him.

(This one is short, like really fucking short, deal with it. I have food to inhale, Force Ashes to do more.)