Chapter 3

I woke up in the passenger seat of a car, the leather seats cushiony under me, I groaned as I sat up, my green floofy hair draping over my face as I huffed, looking around, The car was nice, clean, leather seats, vaccumed floorboards, clear windows, the radio shined bright colors as it blasted music, over the ringing music a voice called out.

"Finally your awake!" I looked over, looking into the eyes of Dark, his red hair slicked back, the red and black torn tanktop, which looked like it used to be a t-shirt fitting him...nicely, to top off the look he wore black torn jeans.

"Where are we." I grunted as I ran a hand through my hair, combing it back with my fingers. Dark shrugged, and looked out the window.

"Dunno really, just been driving." He said, and gazed back at me, masterfully dodging cars on the street without looking at the road, I sat up and looked around,

"What do you mean, 'just been driving'? Were somewhere you don't know!?" I asked, alarmed, I hated new places, People would always think I was Jack or something, Back in the places I knew I knew what streets to take to avoid those fans... Some even knew it was ME, and liked me. Why? Im a hated person.

"It doesn't matter, We had to quickly get out, was that the hunters you were tellin' Mark about? cause you went from chill to panicked quickly!" He said, grinning as if it was the funniest thing in the world, I glared at him, sighing.

"Yes it was, and I don't like them, thats why." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled, and gazed down the road, I disappeared for a bit, then reappeared on Dark's lap, he grunted in alarm and swerved slightly.

"The fuck Anti!?" He yelled, and I looked at him innocently.

"Jus' wanted to see what ya were lookin' at." I said, and beeped the horn continusiously. I felt a pressure right upper thigh, over my pocket, or in? I looked down to see Dark's hand in MY pocket, I instantly grabbed his wrist, but I felt a stinging pain in my neck.

"You fookin' Arse! Stop it!" I yelled, my hands reaching up to my neck, where a shock collar was, right over the slit in my throat from a suicide attempt, Its a pretty mark.

"Ah. So thats what that was." Dark hummed as he withdrew the remote to the shock collar, I growled at him, and he finally let go of the button, He held the remote in one hand, and steered the car with the other.

"Why do you carry this around?" Dark asked, head cocked, as he messed with the remote, I watched him, he pressed the button with a soft 'answer me'. I groaned, and held the sides of the collar again, ignoring the many, many feelings it caused. Yep, THATS why.

"I just do!" I said, and he nodded, and let go of the wheel and flung me off of him with his arm, I fell against the door with a thud, and I almost was convinved it had opened, But it didn't, I rubbed my head from where it had hit the wall, glaring at Dark as he spun the remote in his hand nonchalantly.

'That bastard' I thought, staring at him.

(Im gonna end it short, Im in lunch and gotta gooooo, cya, ill update later tonight.)