Chapter 9 'This Feels Amazing'

(( Harry ))

"You actually look cute when you're focused on something." I commented as I took a few steps closer.

She's been staring at me. I think it's cute, but honestly, I think it's also weird. But cute.

"Uh." She gulped as she swam a bit away from me. "Have you seen where the girls went?"

"I saw them running off to their boyfriends and laughing at something." I shrugged and swam near her.

"Oh, okay." She sighed. I think she didn't want me near her. But why? I don't remember doing anything bad to her. Does she hate me? Oh god, I should be optimistic and stop thinking negative. I should just ask her if she's okay.

"You okay?" I asked and I swam around her twice.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Her eyes stayed on the water in front of her torso. It really seemed like she doesn't want to even look at me.

"I don't know. It just seems like you're avoiding me. You can't even look at me right now. Do you want me to leave?" 

"Oh. No, don't." She exclaimed and grabbed my arm and quickly letting go of it when she realized what she was doing. "I don't want to be alone here. I just... No one is just here with me. Sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled. She was finally looking into my eyes. And I was, too. If it was possible, I think I can burn a hole through her head by doing this. She suddenly blinked and stepped back.

"I just thought it was awkward." She shrugged. "You like me, and then I stared at you in a creepy way twice today. I just think it's weird. Do you get that? Oh my god, that was weird. I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm saying. I-"

"It's okay." I repeated. "Really. I mean if you didn't notice, I was also staring at you earlier. You're just so beautiful."

I noticed her wet cheeks blush and she turned away trying to hide her face. It wasn't effective,  though. I could even see a small smile forming.

"Why did you turn around?" I silently laughed and put a hand on her shoulder.

Instead of answering my question she ran to the sand giving me a full view of her body. I don't get it. I overheard her earlier and she said she's fat. But she's not. She's really beautiful and I find her sexy, too. I'm not saying this because I have a crush on her. It's the truth. If just earlier I was about to kiss her and wanted to sing 'Kiss You' to her, now I want to sing 'What Makes You Beautiful' to her. She shouldn't be insecure, she should really know that she's beautiful.

She flipped her hair (which made me want to sing a part of WMYB right there) and waved at me. "Let's go back!"

I nodded and walked to her, we walked beside each other and I watch as we both leave footprints on the sand. She had smaller feet and it was so cute.

"Hey, look." I stopped walking and pointed to the sun. It was slowly setting. I thought it was a good timing because Ariana and I were together.

"It's beautiful." Ariana whispered and faced her side, admiring the sunset.

"Wow." I heard a voice say.

Ariana and I turn around to see the rest of the gang with us. Let me call them that. They were also watching the sunset and they all had amazed expressions on their faces.

Louis and Eleanor sat on the sand. Louis had his arm around El as they watched the sunset, it was so cute. Zayn and Perrie were holding hands and Per also had her head on Zayn's shoulder. Liam sat near Louis and had Danielle on his lap. I saw Liam give her quick kiss.