Chapter 16 'Alone Together'

(( Ariana ))

I woke up very early the next day. I got up on 6 AM so I decided to take a bath, I decided to wear a dress because I was in a mood to wear one. I wore my usual hair style which is half up and half down. I didn't put any make-up on because I don't think we're going anywhere today.

It was already a few minutes before 7 but no one else was awake, so I tried to think of something to do. Maybe I should plan my prank on the girls. That seems like a good idea to me.

I got my phone and opened the browser. I went to Google and typed 'pranks' on the search bar.

The results made me laugh. Some pranks were too easy, and some of it were a little dangerous. The easiest prank that caught my eye was the Oreo prank. I can definitely do that.

I quietly made my way downstairs and looked for some biscuits in the kitchen. I found a pack of Oreo in one of the cupboards so I took it. I also looked for some toothpaste, which I thought I wouldn't find but I did. I also took a fork so I can use it to remove the Oreo filling.

After I got all the stuff that I needed, I went back upstairs to my room. I opened the pack of Oreo and ate a piece. As I was munching on it, I got another piece and removed the filling using the fork. I replaced the original filling with toothpaste. I squeezed out the right amount and repeated it on three more Oreos.

When I was delighted with my work, I went downstairs to have a proper breakfast with my friends.

When I saw Harry in the kitchen, I remembered what happened last night. We kissed, actually, more like make out. Harry noticed that I was there so he sent me a smile which I returned.

If you'll ask me what's happening between Harry and I, I think I'm going to say that maybe we're just being flirty with each other. Well, that's what I think. It seems like my feelings for him are getting stronger.

I sat down beside Eleanor on the table and waited for the food. Danielle is cooking today, I can tell that it's going to be great food.

"Good morning." I greeted Eleanor with a smile.

"Mornin'." She replied sleepily.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit sleepy." She replied. "Oh, hey. What happened last night? Something definitely happened there."

"Nothing." I lied. If they find out about the kiss they will probably tease us.

"Oh please, Ariana. You're lying." Zayn joined in our conversation from across the table.

"What's Dani cooking?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

Zayn and Eleanor looked at each other and shook their heads. Zayn sighed and looked at me. "You can't just change a topic like that."

"Just tell us, please." Eleanor pleaded beside me. I looked around and noticed that the three of us were the only ones sitting by the table. Dani was cooking, Liam was beside her and watching her cook. Harry left the kitchen earlier and Niall and Louis were nowhere to be found. I guess I'm going to tell them.

"Please tell me that you're not going to tell anyone." I whispered and moved closer to them.

"We can't make promises, though." Eleanor shrugged and Zayn nodded in agreement with El.

"Harry and I kissed last night. Um, made out actually." I tell them and they exchanged looks. They gave each other high-fives as I watched them, confused.

"Knew it!" Eleanor laughed. "Harry's hair was messy last night and his lips were obviously swollen."

"Now that I told you guys, can we talk about something else?" I asked, even though they were still looking at me weirdly.