Chapter 11 'Adorable'

(( Harry ))

Ariana and I laughed at the fans' tweets about the airport thing. We were doing this for almost an hour in the dining area now. I dragged her out of the living room after she read my tweet on my phone. At first I thought I should bring her to my room, but that's probably going to be awkward, so I dragged her to the kitchen instead. We're currently sitting by the dining table next to each other and we're both reading the fans' tweets on my phone.

'Omg. That fan was so lucky!!!! I wish I bump to Harry too!'

'WHO ID YHAT GURL I ADJKVGAKJSGV'

'i kinda want to dye my hair red now lol'

We were waiting for a specific tweet. Something that mentions Ariana's name. Who knew, maybe fans were having theories that it's Ariana.

"Look, Harry! There's finally one." Ariana gasped and she clicked something on my phone. I looked at the screen and I read it. 'bc the girl has red hair she kinda reminds me of ariana grande from victorious. idk.'

I scrolled down and it had two replies. 'omg! same! i think harry and ariana would look cute together. #hariana' I agree with that one.

'ariana grande? hmm, i think she's ok....' She's better than just okay.

"Some people agree with this one, read the replies." I said as I showed the screen to Ariana.

"Wow." She giggled and scrolled down on my phone. "I thought no one would think it's me. Because you know, people don't even know we're best friends. Oh, hey, look at that. We're called Hariana."

And then I thought to myself, 'if we were only more than best friends I would let the whole world know about us.' But because I couldn't say that, I have to manage to say something else. "Hariana? That's... nice. Yeah. Nobody even saw us talking at KCA's"

"That's strange. Your Directioners see everything." She laughed and I couldn't help but smile because she was being so adorable. "They even leak your songs. And they love and apprciate you boys. Your fans, or Directioners as they call it, are amazing."

You are amazing.

"Oh, Harry! I am not."

My eyes widened. I hate it when I don't even know that I stated my thoughts. "Did I really say that out loud?"

"You kind of did." She smiled and handed me back my phone. As I reached for it, our fingertips touched. And I basically felt something in my belly. Whoa. Now that sounded gay-ish of me.

"Harryyyy." She dragged out my name sweetly and to be honest, I loved the sound of it.

"Hm?" I asked softly as I shoved my phone in my pocket whilst making eye contact with Ari.

"You never slept in the tub." She pouted and she laid her head on her arms on top of the table. She looks so adorable.

"Do you really want me to do that?" I laughed as I reached down to poke her cheek.

"Well... A bet is a bet, Harry." She giggled and also poked my cheek. Why does she have to be so adorable all the time?

"Sleep with me?" I suggested and I instantly regretted saying that.

"Dude, no!" She laughed and smacked my arm. "I can put you to sleep though. I'll just leave when you're already asleep."

"Sounds good. Sing me to sleep, please?" I suggested and she nodded.

"You're really gonna sleep there? Oh, my God! Yay!"

Fuck. She's so adorable. Oops. I'm sorry I cussed, I just can't help it.

-

"If anyone needs the bathroom use it right now because someone will be sleeping in the tub soon." Ariana announced as we made our way to the bathroom.

"Wait!" Zayn yelled as he pushed past us. "My comb is still there."

"Seriously, Zayn?" I laughed as he exited the bathroom door with a comb in hand. He stuck out his tongue at me and walked away.

Ariana and I went inside the bathroom. After she turned the lights on, I tried to sit in the tub. I started to practice what comfortable sleeping position I should do but it was usless. This is going to give me a back ache tomorrow.

Ariana, who was sitting at the edge of tub, laughed at the different positions I did.

"This is going to mess up my neck." I sighed and sat up, looking around the bathroom.

"Harry, you don't have to sleep there. But if you really want to sleep there, then... okay." She laughed and retied her hair into a tidy ponytail.

"I'm so not sleeping in a tub tonight. Let's get out of here." I stood up and grabbed Ariana's hands, I lead her out to the living room and we sat down on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?"

She looked at her phone and shrugged. "It's almost 10, Haz. Don't you have like, shows tomorrow?"

"But we've got nothing to do tomorrow morning. Our show would be in the evening." I explained and hoped that she'd agree to watch a movie.

"But you still need rest." She shook her head.

"Please?" I tried again.

"No." She sighed.

"Please. Just one movie." I pleaded and got down on my knees. Now, who would say 'no' to that?

"No, Harry. Let's just go to sleep, okay?" She suggested and started for the stairs.

I pulled her down to make her sit again and I continued to beg. "Pretty please with Ariana Grande on top?"

"With me on top?" She laughed. And there she goes again. She's effortlessly being so adorable.

She suddenly snorted and her hands flew up to cover her mouth. "Oops."

"That was adorable." I commented and she smacked my arm lightly.

"Adorable? That is not adorable!" She protested. And once again, it was adorable.

"Stop denying! You are adorable. If you agree with me then I would let you go to sleep. Deal?" I asked and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Deal." She shook my hand and smiled. "I am adorable."

I was about to tell her that of course she is adorable, but she ran up the stairs.

"I am not adorable!" She yelled as she was running up the stairs.

To me, you are the most adorable person in the whole universe. I wanted to tell her that, but I knew she wouldn't believe me.

[ awkward ending?? hahahaha okay. but ari is really adorable, right? so, what do you think of the chapter? make sure to comment! vote if you want to. thank you for reading! ily all. xx -chedi ]