11

You climb out from under than blanket and he wraps you up in his arms.

"That was amazing!" He whispers as he nuzzles your nose.

"You can repay me tonight. It's time to go." You chuckle.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna get ready." He gets changed whilst you brush your teeth and put on some makeup. "Are you ready?"

"Nearly. I just need to put mascara on." You mumble as you concentrate. He comes into the bathroom.

"Why do you wear make up? I really don't see the point."

"I just prefer how I look when I'm wearing it."

"You don't need it. You're beautiful already." He smiles as he snakes his arms around your waist.

"Well I think that I need it. But thank you." You finish doing it and smile to him in the mirror.

"I made sure that Ellie was ready to go. Can we go now?" He grins.

"Yep." You slip on your shoes and pick up Ellie. "I've gotta pick something up from the train station first. It won't take two minutes."

Alec groans as you all get into the car.

"What do you need to pick up?"

"It's something for the surprise." You smile cheekily.

"And what's that?" He frowns as you begin driving.

"No! I'm not telling you. Tell him, Ellie!" You laugh

"Mummy isn't going to tell you. She's very good at keeping secrets." Ellie explains.

"See?" You smirk as you drive to the train station. Your phone goes off, signalling you have another text. You glance at your phone and it's from Daisy's number.

From Daisy: I'm here :)

You eventually arrive at the station and park up.

"Can I come?" Ellie asks in the back.

"Yep. You both can." You all get out of the car and walk towards the platform that her train arrived at.

The platform is empty apart from a few people. You look around, hoping to see a girl on their own which is Daisy but there's a few.

"I just need to call someone." You smile as you start the call.

You: Hello
Daisy: Hi.
You: We are by the entrance to the platform. Whereabouts are you?
Daisy: I'm about to come out of the toilets. I think it's by the entrance.
You: Okay. See you in a minute.
Daisy: Bye.

You hang up and look towards the toilet door. The door opens and a young blonde girl walks out with a suitcase. You make eye contact with her and smile.

She smiled widely and walks over slowly.

"Alec?" You nudge him.

"Hmm?" He replies as he turns round. He smiles as soon as he sees his daughter. "Daisy?"

"Dad." She smiles. He runs over and hugs her.

"Sweetheart. What are you doing here?" He asks once he's finished his hug.

"(Y/N) got in touch and said you wanted to see me. All these years I thought that you didn't want to see me but it was Mum stopping you." Alec turns back to you.

"This is my surprise. Oh, (Y/N/N)!" He cups your face and kisses you. "Youre amazing. You really are! I love you!" He kisses you again. "How long are you here for?"

"Well schools just broken up for summer so... 6 weeks?" She smiles.

"That's great. How did your Mum react?"

"She isn't happy. I told her she can't stop me. I'm 16 now so she can't do anything about it." She shrugs.

"Oh let me introduce you to everyone then." He chuckles. "This is (Y/N). She's my girlfriend and she's going amazing for doing this!" He grins as he points at you. "And this is her daughter Ellie. Do you want to tell Daisy how old you are, Ellie?"

"I'm 5!" Ellie grins. Daisy crouches down to Ellie's height.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Ellie. My name's Daisy." She stands back up and smiles to you. "It's nice to meet you. And thank you. I haven't had the chance to thank you, it's all just happened so quick."

"Yeah. I didn't even think about it this morning."

"Wait. You organised this earlier?" Alec pipes up.

"Yeah. This was that 'paperwork' that I needed to get done" You grin. "Why don't we go home then we can talk about it properly?" Alec scowls at how sneaky you are then nods.

"Yeah. Come on." He smiles widely as he starts walking ahead with Daisy. You pick up Ellie and walk back to the car with them.

You all get in and you start driving home. As you drive, Alec holds your hand and kisses it.

"You're amazing." He smiles softly and you shrug.

"You deserve it!" You grin.

"No I don't!" He brushes it off as he blushes. You roll your eyes playfully and hold his hand. "You don't mind Daisy staying with us then?"

"Of course not. If gets too cramped we'll just kick you out." You grin. "You can go back to your place by the river and us girls will be happy."

You hear the girls laugh from back and you turn to Alec. He's pouting slightly.

"I'm only joking" you chuckle and he smiles.

"I know." He chuckles. You park outside the building and take them inside. You all get the lift up then go into your apartment.

"Right, Daisy, your room is just down here on the left." You smile as you show her. She nods and takes her stuff inside. "We'll leave you to it so you can sort your stuff out." You say as you walk back into the living room with Alec.

As soon as he can he lifts you up and spins round. You giggle loudly.

"You're amazing. I'm so lucky to have you!" He grins.

"I'm lucky to have you too!" You smile as you kiss him. "I'm never letting you go! You're always gonna be mine." You grin more.

"I love you." He smiles as he puts you down and kisses you. You close your eyes and kiss him back.

"I love you too." You grin widely.

"How am I supposed to repay you?" He asks.

"We can't really do anything here... it's not as if Daisy won't know what we are doing..." You mumble

"It's okay. I've got an idea. Let's go on a date." He smiles cheekily.

"Okay? You obviously have a plan." He nods.

"Daisy can look after Ellie." He reassures you. He goes through to Daisy's room and knocks on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Sure." He goes inside. "Is it okay if you look after Ellie tonight? We haven't been able to go out together in so long."

"Yeah. I don't mind."

"Okay. Good. Consider it your rent." Alec grins. You nudge him.

"You don't pay rent!" You laugh. "You're basically a squatter!" You tease.

"Hey! I'm a gift. Isn't that payment enough?" He chuckles as you both leave Daisy's room.

"Of course it is. You're one of the biggest gifts anyone could ask for." You smile up to him. He grins and kisses you.

"When do you want to go?" He mumbles.

"Whenever you want to."