15

You wake up in the morning in Alec's arms. He's led on his back and you're led next to him with your arms around him, one leg is over his crotch and your face is nuzzling into his neck. His arms are tightly wrapped around you and one of his hands are cradling the back of your head.

You aren't sure if he's awake so you kiss his neck lightly. You realise he's awake when he kisses the top of your head.

"Mornin' beautiful." He mumbles, you can tell he's got his sleepy smile on. You sit back slightly and look up at him and you're right.

"Hey handsome." You whisper with a smile. He kisses you and relaxes into the kiss. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept very well 'cos I had you in my arms." He grins. You chuckle and snuggle into his neck. "How about you?"

"I slept perfectly. What time is it?" You mumble. You feel him move so he can reach is phone.

"It's... quarter to nine." He sighs and you nod.

"We'll get up at nine, yeah?" You mumble sleepily. He nods and runs his fingers through your hair. You relax more in his arms. You start falling back asleep until the bedroom door is swung open and you hear quiet footsteps run into the room.

"It's Ellie..." Alec mumbles sleepily. Seconds later you feel her jump on the bed and she starts trying to wake you up.

"Mummy! Mummy!" She giggles. You groan and start to sit up.

"It's okay. I'll sort her out. You're gonna have to climb off me though." You nod and roll off of him. He sits straight up which makes Ellie jump as she goes quiet. "What's wrong, missy?" He chuckles.

"I'm bored. Everyone's asleep and I'm just soo bored..." she whines.

"Well, we are gonna be getting up soon so why don't you come and cuddle with us then we will all get up together?" You hear him suggest.

"Okay. I like your cuddles, and mummy's." Alec lays back down and Ellie snuggles in between the two of you. He wraps his arms round both of you and you relax again. You kiss Ellie's head and smile.

Alec eventually sighs and sits up.

"Come on, let's get up." Ellie jumps straight up and climbs off of the bed. You shuffle closer to him and whine.

"No... I'm warm and comfortable and tired." You pout.

"I know but we can't stay in bed all day."

- 3 days later -

"(Y/N)?" You hear Alec saying your name as he's trying to wake you up.

"Yeah?" You mumble as you open your eyes.

"We're home. I've unpacked everything whilst you were sleeping so why don't you come inside." He smiles softly.

"Okay." He helps you out of the car and up to the apartment. He helps you onto the sofa. "Where are the girls?"

"Oh yeah, Steve came and picked Ellie up and Daisy wanted to stay with Chloe, Beth didn't mind." He smiles as he sits on the arms rest. You nod. "Can I come and have some cuddles?" You nod again so he climbs behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

You turn over and rest your head in the crook of his neck.

"You smell really nice." You mumble as you sit back and smile to him.

"Thanks. It's just my normal stuff." He kisses you. You kiss him back. He cups your cheek and keeps kissing you. He deepens the kiss and makes it more passionate.

He places his hands on your hips and moves you both round so you are straddling his hips as you kiss him.

"Do you wanna?" He asks as he sits back. You nod eagerly and keep kissing him. You start taking his belt off as he unbuttons your jeans. he flips you both over so he is now on top. "Ready?" He mumbles as he lines himself up.

You nod and he pushes in slowly.

- 3 months later -

"Alec?" You call out for him as you go into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He responds as he comes out of the bathroom.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about." You smile softly.

"You're not ending things, are you?" He starts to panic.

"No, no. Of course not." You smile.

"Oh okay. Good. There's something I wanna talk to you about too." He smiles as you both sit down.

"Oh okay. You first." You grin.

"No, you first. You said it first." He chuckles.

"Okay... um. I haven't had my period is two months, I think I'm pregnant." You tell him with a nervous smile.

"Really?!" He grins. You nod and smile widely. He hugs you straight away. "That's amazing." He laughs happily and keeps hugging you. "We're having a baby. Wow!" He chuckles.

"I know. I'm so excited!" You grin.

"Are you certain, like, have you done a test?" He asks.

"No not yet. I was gonna do one soon." He stands up and grabs his car keys. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to buy some tests. Are you coming or not?" He replies as he opens the front door. You nod and grab a pair of shoes and follow him quickly. You get into the car and put your shoes on.

He starts driving straightaway to the nearest shop that would sell pregnancy tests. He parks the car and you go in together. He buys a couple of tests and turns to you.

"Wanna do them here or at home?"

"Uh... do them at home." You mumble and you leave the shop. You both get back into the car and he drives back to the apartment. You go inside.

"Okay. Go on. I'll be out here waiting." He smiles softly as he sits down on the sofa. You go into the bathroom and use all of the tests. You come back out with the tests before the results are shown. "So?" He asks as he stands up.

"I haven't looked yet." You smile. He comes over and looks down at the hand that's holding them. You turn them over. "They're all positive! You're pregnant!" He squeals.

"Oh my God!" You grin. He picks you up and spins you round. "We are gonna have a baby!"