Epilogue

To Taylor 💄To Blair 👠 To Rhys 😙 To Nate 💞 To Jamie ☕ To Lachlan 😈Washington sucks

Washington sucks. I have to wear a uniform at my new school and I'm missing you.

I press send while watching each message be delivered to the individuals. There's a loud thud from the hallway that has me placing my phone in the kitchen counter, heading out through the swinging doors. I see Dad holding his back with a box of my clothes sprawled out on the floor by the staircase.

"Hey! Careful with your back," I rush forward, regretting the quick movement but drop to my knees regardless. "I'll take this upstairs and you put some peas on your back."

"No-"

"Yes, go."

My flat tone and dead pan look is enough for him to hobble down the hallway. Once the doors swing close I hunch over, holding my stomach with a groan. It's still tender even though I had the stitches removed three days ago. The doctor advised me not to do too much physical activity even though we were moving.

It's why dad can barely walk now from taking on responsibility of moving heavy weight items. I can carry boxes, my shoulder is still a bit of a pain but nowhere near as bad as my stomach.

I finish stuffing the box, feeling a burn in my legs and hands as I haul the box upstairs to my room. The spacious bedroom is about twice the size of my old one, the boxes take up one half while my bed is pressed against the completely glass framed wall. It's probably my favorite thing about this house - about the move.

Returning back downstairs where Dad is holding an ice pack to his lower back and typing on his tablet I pick up my phone. The screen faded to black and I sit down again, noticing several text messages. One thing that I've been determined to do was keep in contact with everyone.

Even though we only left yesterday - I don't want to lose the people I care about.

To Taylor 💄To Blair 👠 To Rhys 😙 To Nate 💞 To Jamie ☕ To Lachlan 😈These people are horrible

These people are horrible. I thought Brian was a dick but I hadn't met Miles - he's making me uncomfortable in classes with his stupid sexual innuendoes but he's the royalty of this school. Teachers don't comment on his behavior nor do they stop him and his tool of friends from touching me when I don't want him to. He says he likes watching the prude squirm, like I'm some game.