Corpses

Flashback

The little girl is looking outside the window of the car, she's seated next to someone at the backseat when she suddenly turned around to ask the fedora guy, looking innocently to his eyes "where is baldy uncle?", the fedora guy laugh at what he heard and messes the little girls hair as he answered"He's calling someone, so just be patient , your parents will come get you" . 

"Okay!" answered the girl cheerfully as she let out a big grin on her face, they chatted some more and even laughing with each other and didn't notice that the other guy is already  walking towards them.

The bald guy then knocked on the window to get there attention , both of them then look outside. The bald guy gestured to the fedora guy that he get out the car. After the Fedora guy got out and closed the door of the car the bald guy said in a cold tone "The boss wants the kid..."

"But we already ask for the money..." the fedora guy then look at the little girl who's looking at them innocently, with pity. The bald guy also feels the same for the little girl, they only do these for the sake of living. They already planned to give her back to her parents after they got what they want, the bald guy then sigh and he started to bites his nails due to irritation "I know, okay?".

The fedora guy then anxiously look at the bald guy and asks"What should we do? You know what happens to those kids we kidnapped that boss takes?, they're either dead or a living corpse !" they're already felt quite close to the little girl even if it's only a day that she's with them so they really doesn't want to see this little girl end up like the other kids.

"I don't know what to do too okay!?" the bald guy angrily said as he shouted at the fedora guy"why did you even tell the boss that we have a kid with us.. you do know that..." he said again as he look at the little girl who's tilting her head like she's trying to understand what they're saying.

"shut up! the media is talking about it all over the country! how can i lie to boss when he already says that he'll kill my wife if i won't talk!" he interjected but the fedora guy still insisted "but... the girl"

"let's just plan this out" sighed the bald guy "why did her parents even reveal it to the media..."

"Should we kidnap other kids instead.." suggested the fedora guy but got smacked instead as the bald guy said "The boss wants this little girl and if we don't give him this same little girl my wife and the both of us are dead!"

- - - -

bang!

"..?" she got awoken up by the explosion far from them as she rubbed her eyes and seated as she look at the uncles seeking for an answer but they didn't as they only started the engine of the car and drove.

- - - -

"Uncle... Where's my Dad and Mom?" the little girl asked as she eats a take out thats on her side ."They're dead" said the bald man that is looking outside the window of the car while smoking.

"What's that?" she asked as she finishes her food and wiped her little fingers in tissue and look at them innocently. The fedora guy who's driving looked at the rear view mirror and said with a sad smile"They're sleeping" .

"I'll sleep too goodnight Uncle!" she said as she push away the boxes that she used while the other two just stayed silent. looking at the innocent girl who's looking at the ceiling trying to sleep even tho it's not yet evening.

- - - -

"Where are we uncle?" the girl ask for they stop in a warehouse. "Home" said the bald man as they get out of the car. and the little girl smiled brightly as she swing her two feet for she's still sitting on the passenger seat "Is mom and dad here ?" . They didn't answer her as the fedora man opened the door and carried her.

- - - -

They entered it's dark but they can still see around, on one room there are corpses lying there but some are still alive but already thin and you can see there bones from there skin, their bodies are covered in dry blood as some of it already have some white little things crawling on them and some flies are flying over them as the smell can already make you vomit. The bodies are either complete but got sliced too badly that you can't even recognize it or incomplete for there insides are taken out from them.

"uhm... uncle why the kids thin? are they not eating? mom will get mad at me if i don't eat" said the little girl for she accidentally look at the room but can't see it clearly and her innocent mind doesn't know what they're seeing. The fedora guy who's carrying her hurriedly covered her eyes as he hastily walk "Don't mind them" he said.

- - - -

"Boss ..." called out the bald guy as they knock but when they opened they saw that the boss are raping a lady as the lady was stooping at the table with her upper body was rested on the table while the rest are being connected to the body of the fat guy, as the fat guy is pulling the hair of the lady as he bang her. The lady is already full of bruises all over her body as she can't let out a cry anymore and can't even support her nude body.

The bald guy hold his fist and wanted to help the lady but got stop by the fedora guy, the little girl already fallen asleep to his shoulder. The fat guy noticed them so he didn't stop what he's doing as he only said "Good , i thought you won't bring the child here" as he finish himself banging the lady.

"we have the child now, let go off my wife..." said the bald guy in which the fat man uninterestingly just throw the body of the lady at the side which the bald guy hastily went to catch his wife and cried as he look at the body of his wife.

The Fedora guy also clench his fist as he hug tighter the little girl who's still sleeping. As he stare his bloodshot eyes at the fat guy who's taking his time to get dress in a bathrobe and went to his spot as the fat guy caress the hair of the sleeping lil girl and said with a grin on his face "How would your mother feel if she know that i'm making her daughter suffer"

The fedora guy gulped as he bite his lips as he tighten his grip unto the lil girl who just moved and said sleepily "You know mother?" but then hearing that someone called her mother she smiled but got strangled instead "child, don't smile at me or i might kill you" said the fat guy and the fedora guy just bites his lips and blood already came out and tear.

"uncle you're hurting me.." said the little girl as she hold the hand that is strangling her. "uncle? hahahahaha your parents even call me a bastard! ah... just seeing this face of yours makes me want to skin it..." as the fat man pulled his hand and the lil girl also choked.

"Should i just do that?" said the fat guy evilly as he's hands about to reach the little girl again he stopped for he heard someone talk over the door . "Hey, you told me that you'll sell that child to me" said the guy as he walk to them and also take a look at the little girl who's already full in tears.

"tch, just choose the ones outside !" said the fat guy angrily.