Untitled

PIE

I'm still in classroom, chatting with Hongyok and Golf when i saw him passed the door where I'm at. I excused myself saying that I'm going first, they look surprise about it, even I am. I don't like going alone, when the class finished either one of them brings me to my classroom. The two ask me why but I didn't explain and just walked out leaving them behind.

'What am I even doing?' I ask myself when I'm nearing the door but didn't stop my footsteps. I then saw him when I'm already outside but stop my pace when I saw him with someone. 'Yam?' I called out mentally when I recognize who it was. They're near me so I heard some of their conversations about related stuffs of their subjects. I followed them but there's a distance between us and they haven't notice me but some passerby's looks so I fake surveying the hallway.

They stop so did I, It's only 2 rooms away from the classroom I'm at awhile ago. I then heard Yam say, "your Aunts baked goods are delicious , can you thank her for me?" I narrowed my eyes hearing that. 'I'm troubled that he'll get sick because of me and here he is, enjoying someone's company and even went to eat?' I ask myself , I can't see their expressions cause their backs are facing me but hearing them they're quite happy.

"You can go with me sometimes then" I then heard him say that after a few seconds. So.. are they really together ? I ask myself again. I heard it from my friends that they saw them together and speculated that the two of them are a couple. Of course I wouldn't believe cause it was Jane who gossips it after they said that the umbrella is from Yam.

I didn't hear a word from Yam but I saw her head nodded and she entered the class after saying bye. I'm still standing here near him waiting for him to turn around but he's still looking inside the room and wave after a few minutes. I crossed my arms wanting him to explain what is going on as he finally turned around. He started walking while looking at his watch as he lifted his head and stop when he notice me.He look at me with those clueless eyes so I glared back at him as his brow just raised not saying anything.

"Pie..." I then heard someone called out for me and so I turned 90° to look who it was and saw Mike, holding a book with his hands and a backpack, looking at me curiously as he added "what are you doing here? Don't you still have class ?" . I faked my smile and said "just walking around for a change cause i got bored" I then went to his spot and hook my arms around his and instinctively look at Kim but he just walk passed me not even looking.

Mike then asked again "Is something wrong ?" for i was following Kim with my eyes and my head already turned slightly to the back so he also look to where I'm looking. "nothing" I answered while already looking at him with a smile on my face. I then heard someone called again "Pie! Why did you left us!" a female voice said, so I already unhook my arms to Mike and face them.

It was Hongyok, she was pouting and Golf is by her side looking like he was dragged. "I just want to walk in the hallway" I answered while looking at those two, but Hongyok said "You just want to be alone with Mike aren't you?" as she also look at Mike who's standing beside me. Golf then also teased "you two are surely dating now isn't it?" My mouth twitch hearing them, because they know that the both of us are only faking our relationship.

I didn't answer and let them think what they want and also not for them to ask what am I doing outside cause I also don't know why I just started following the transfer student. Maybe because he's suppose to be having a crush on me but flirting with someone else?.. wait when did i become possessive !? and it's even that transfer student !

I shook my head wanting to erase his image inside my head and my friends look at me in flabbergasted manner and i think they misunderstood and think that I was disagreeing to what they just said and i'm also thankful for that cause I only treat Mike as my brother and bestfriend.

- - -

I'm classmate with hongyok so the two of us went to our class side by side and also chatted about relationships while walking, Hongyok asks if Mike and I are not really going out and i just answered honestly while she, envies that he can't even find a boyfriend cause her parents are so strict. Golf and Mike aren't with us for Golf still have to go to the Gym for basketball cause he's one of the ace there while Mike just went to his next class.

When we already entered our classroom, Kim wasn't inside cause i didn't see him in his usual spot. When hongyok and I already seated that's when i saw him enter and already wearing his gloves. He didn't even look at me and just went straight to his seat. "He's popular to some girls aren't he ?" Honyok said as she look at Kim who just seated while looking at the window.

"How can you say that" I ask even if I'm aware that he's really popular. I already took my eyes off him and look at Hongyok instead as she said pointing to some girls who are glancing at Kim while giggling"See? every time we're classmates I hear whispers talking about him, and sometimes in the hallway even! and I heard that he's soaking wet from the rain awhile ago but seeing it now, I think that's just a rumor. They even mentioned that he's asking for an umbrella even tho he's already soak. who would believe that?" said hongyok like she really can't believe it.

Of course I just stayed silent and she also added "I even heard that they saw you walking outside using the umbrella he got or something about yam and him are together." Hongyok rolled her eyes as she say that. My mouth twitched cause the rumor is more or less accurate but I'm thankful that no one would really believe it cause it seems exaggerated. I sighed in relief and hongyok just continue to talk"Even Mike heard that but only said that it's just a baseless rumor"

I haven't talk and just listen to her blabbering as I also glance at Kim who's fiddling with his phone in his poker face while the atmosphere around him seems cold , or is it just my imagination?

- - -

After safeguarding Pie to drive home. Kim drove to his apartment to take a bath and also to change .He received a message awhile ago from Nan, his sister about the location of the gathering that the target will be attending tonight. The client is already hurrying him up , even his father. He's already at the place and even wore a suit to attend. The invitation he got was from the client himself so he just need to appear there and get over it.

He's kind of sorry for Yam cause he'll be killing her mother although he didn't confirm it he's still feel sorry for her. He didn't take any guns with him and only his gloves and poison needles are in his coat. Well he'll be found out anyway if he bring gun to the reception for there's a lot of securities.