Simple Task

Kim already entered without a problem, the birthday reception is big, there's a lot of tables and in the long table, there's a lot of different foods there. There's even a big screen near the platform in which in the screen there's the name of the celebrator . there are candles around that is colored purple and white, even the surrounding are colored like that, even the foods are! of course normal..

There's still not a lot of people around so Kim just joined in talking to someone who's just alone there to blend in. Well the conversation is just about business, of course Kim knows about it. He's required to learn so. 30 minutes, there group already consists of 6 people chatting, they're mostly old man tho and sometimes ask Kim , what's his relationship with the celebrator , he just answered. client.

Of course that made them laugh and not believing him. He just laugh at them even if it's true tho. So its easier to say the truth than a lie because no one would believe the truth unless they need it and you'll only be questioned more if you lie. Kim was still chatting when he spotted someone he saw before.

It was the woman he almost hit from his motorbike so he ask these old men with him "Who's that?" as he pointed the glass he's been holding awhile ago. They then look and said one of them "That's Miss Nana, she's a superstar but because of an accident she ended her carrier and become a business woman instead with his husband supporting her"

"Too bad , she's gorgeous but because of a car that exploded near them, her face ended up like that"

"I heard she even lost her daughter because of the explosion"

"Aren't that daughter got kidnapped ? It's been on news for how many days that year"

"Yeah, they even ask those stars that was outside the country for help but they can't find her"

"Aren't they still looking for her now?"

The conversation went on as Kim just narrowed his eyes wanting to remember something but he can't grasp it. He just took a sip in his glass, as he just listen to their talks about the woman,as he also started to search for his target. There's already a lot of people around as they group with each other and talk about businesses. There's also men in black that are looking around from the corners wearing a wireless earphone and sometime's speak from it.

He then saw where his target, as he also excuse himself from the gentlemen and made his way near her. She's wearing a sunglass so it's not easy to recognize her. They're also talking about business when he heard them. He also then joined to the group nearest them and talk. When the target moves he also go where they'll stop but of course , he ended up with those gentlemen that he's talking to awhile ago.

The target also is there with them as he just smiled taking it easy, he already got near her, and his client , the husband is also with them. It's his birthday but why does he want his wife to get killed ? Kim asked himself as he tried to prick using the poisoned needle at the butt of the target but it won't budge because of the fabric that is used from the lady's dress.

Well the woman notice that he touch her bum but the reaction was, she even winked at him. His mouth twitched seeing that as he said to himself 'Yam... is this your mother?' and after that the husband went to talk with the others and the woman just left with them and the woman started to cling on him. Of course Kim just contains his anger as the womans bosom just sandwiched his arm as he also tried to let go and even excused himself to go to the restroom but the woman also followed.

Kim didn't know what to do because the woman misunderstood him, maybe she thought that he excused himself to get a room for themselves. Is this a blessing in disguise or a disaster? He ask himself as he already know why the husband wants this woman in front of him who's getting undress , dead. She's a total whore!

Kim don't even know what to do anymore and just go with it!

- xxxscenes deleted -

And of course i'm kidding , Kim just turned on the gloves electric and just get over it but when the woman turned around she pointed a gun towards him, he hide his hand in his back for her not to notice the sparks. The woman said "You're hired by my husband right?" Kim didn't answer as he just walk towards her. "One more step and i'll shoot you " said the woman but she looks like she's scared when Kim just take a step forward while the gun is already pointed to his chest.

"Madame, what are you talking about aren't we here to enjoy the night?" he said as he smile seductively and he leaned closer to the woman.The woman was about to talk but Kim just grabbed her wrist and got electrocuted as the gun falls down when the woman loose her grip from it.

Kim didn't let go until foams are already coming out of the mouth of the target while she's already lying on the floor . He just look down emotionless as he then carried her to the bathroom and put her to the bathtub when he already undress her that, he also open the faucet and plug the hair dryer and put it in the tub that'll make it look like she'll got electrocuted by it.

The tub isn't full yet as he just get out of the room not minding if the water will leak, they'll find it soon anyway, and so, he called the client that he's done with it. He also pick up and leave the gun on the table side of the bed, as he also made his way to eat for free in the reception of course !

- - -

20 minutes later

The sirens can be heard as the guests also made a commotion, asking what happened, While Kim just eating like he doesn't even have the slightest connection about it as the one who's also in the table seated with him. the old men also just continue eating without a care as they also chat. they'll know about it anyway in news or the crowd will gossips about it.

- -

note : if you electrocute someone , better do it in water so it won't leave a mark in the body XD