Conflicted

Accchoooo!

I heard him sneeze , we've been stuck here for sometime, the silence is killing me but i just can't talk to him nor he even start a conversation. I heard him humming but he stopped when he noticed that he's not alone. Does he know how to sing? I suddenly have the urge to listen to him.

He looked at me and said "We should go now, the rain's not that heavy " as he started to unbutton his shirt again. This time I didn't cover my eyes and just look at him as he then stop what he's doing and added "Ah.. I'll just go get you an umbrella but you shouldn't go somewhere else."

Didn't he said that he won't leave me here? Why did he change his mind, i wonder? I just nodded as he then throw his phone at me "Hold this for awhile" luckily I catch it but when i look ,he's not there anymore but i still see him from afar as he disappeared for the trees covered where he gone to.

buzz buzz

I felt something vibrated in my hands as i then look at what it was and saw that it was the phone he thrown out to me. I only check the screen and it says there 2:24 pm but i think the clock is wrong cause when i check my watch it's only 1:24 pm. I then look at the other ones written on the screen

'You done with the target?' what target i ask myself and wanted to click the message but it has a password so i couldn't open it and then the phone vibrated again 'hurries. the client already want to know if she's d....' I can't read anymore than. What is it i'm curious..

I then heard hurried steps and splattering of water so i hurriedly fix my posture and saw that Kim is holding a blue umbrella that isn't open yet. "Oh, you're back" I said as I don't want him to notice something's weird. He then handed me the umbrella and ask for his phone as he said. "Here, I'll go after you, just leave the umbrella in the corner of the lobby if you're already in school"

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Do you want rumors to go around? I don't want to explain myself and suddenly have many enemies including your boyfriend" he said calmly and not even look at me and just fiddle with his phone. I want to clear that"I don't-" have a boyfriend but got interjected instead as he just coldly said"Go now".

Why do i even bother explaining myself? I just walk away without answering him and when i look back he's wringing his clothes. I sighed because I'm not being myself around him or rather I can't control my emotion when I'm with him. I hurriedly walk to school for the rain is also starting to get heavy again.

When I got to the lobby I saw a handful of students there and some of them are looking at me. I just ignore them and notice someone i know staring at me. What's wrong with this person? I then closed the umbrella when i entered and saw that Kim is already running back. I then also leave the umbrella at the ground leaning at the wall when everyone is looking at him.

I hurriedly made my way and enter and only stopped when i'm quite far from them and turned to look. I saw Kim picked up the umbrella as he then just entered still in wet clothes not minding that the water from his clothes are dripping to where he walks. I didn't wait anymore as I made my way to the classroom or else I would be spotted by someone there.

- - -

Yam spotted Kim from a distance awhile ago when Kim is talking to some students if he can borrow their umbrella. Hearing that , she just went back to her locker and get her umbrella as she then walk towards the place where she last saw him.

She just handed it without saying anything while Kim still talking to someone. Kim then notice her as he turned his face from the side. Yam looked down and saw that the place he's standing already made a puddle of rain water. She then take a look at Kim who's just staring at her. This is kinda like what happened before when she gave him the pencil so she broke to a smile remembering it. And Kim did remember it as he said while also smiling "Why do i always encounter you when i need something? anyways thanks to this! i'll give it back so just stay right there !" as he then just run and not even bother to open the umbrella nor even said Goodbye to the two girls which the one is screaming and shaking the other one's body who's just staring.

Yam then waited like he said as she leaned to the wall , and saw her umbrella from afar but the one she expects isn't there but someone else using it instead. She just stared without saying anything and then she saw the person looked at her so she looked down not wanting their eyes to meet. She then heard someone's whispering.

'isn't that the transfer student?'

'yeah, why is he outside when it's raining?'

'must be cool to run in the rain'

Yam then lifted her head up and saw that he's really there running. She saw that he picked up something in the ground but can't see it for some of the students are standing covering her view so she titled her head to look but Kim is already walking towards her. She just smiled when she saw that Kim is smiling at her. "I'm sorry i made you wait!" she just nodded when Kim said that and didn't ask anything as she just look for her handkerchief in her bag.

When she's about to wipe off the rain water on Kim's face, Kim said "Ah.. you don't have to, I'll just go to my Aunt to change , thanks anyway." Yam just nod and put it back to her bag. kim still carrying her umbrella and refused to let go for it's still wet as Kim added "Don't you have class?" Yam just shook her head and answered "uhm... You should go now or else ...you might get sick"

"Oh right..." as Kim just remembered and already walked out when he bade farewell but stopped and turned his head to say "Would you like to go with me? Aunt's cup cakes are tasty" Yam didn't expect him to invite her so she didn't say anything but Kim walked back and pulled her instead. "It's a thanks for giving me the umbrella so don't reject it!" he said not even looking at Yam who's face already tinted with red and looking down while she's being drag , holding her hand.

- - -

He's not my classmate this time so i didn't see him around, but is he going to come to class while his clothes are wet? He's not going to be sick right...? arrh! why do i even worry to that rude guy.! I should erase his existence on my mind. inhales .. exhales ...I then saw my friends Jane and Eve as they waved at me so i waved back at them.

They seated next to me as Jane started to tell something again. "Hey, I talked to Mr. Kimhan awhile ago! eeiiiiiiiiiiiii" she said as she screamed thinly. "what's so good about him?" I asked raising my brow. "It's Mr. Kim we are talking about! and his body are just so damn hot!" she said while her eyes are sparkling... yeah it's really sparkling but how did they know that his body is hot?.... i mean ....uhmm i should just ask "how can you say so?"

"It's like this, Kim came over to talk to us while he's wet from the rain , and - and he touched my hand an-and he also asking me to marry him !" said Jane still in her sparkling eyes... wait what ?! she's been asked to marry her!? I was in shock but Eve said "She's exaggerating , Kim only asked for an umbrella, and the part that he touched her doesn't exist"

"tch, fine . he just asked for umbrella even tho. he's already soaking wet , and who would believe what i said earlier anyway." Jane said while i just wanted to look away for i just believed what she said earlier. So it's their umbrella huh. I said to myself but it's too soon i guess for i heard Eve continued "And because this lady with us are daydreaming she can't even hear what Kim is asking for she mostly looking at Kim with her mouth open so someone else gave it instead."

"then who?" I asked as i look at them and Jane is the one who answered "It's Miss Jittaleela " ...uhm huh? what ? and Eve then said "It is Miss Yam."