Just a Dream

Kim shook his head to regain his senses as he walk towards the warehouse , It's not that big tho .heard some noise inside so He leaned his ear closer to the door.

- - -

PIE

I woke up from the noise of someone saying my name. I then opened my eyes but my eyes still blurry, I want to rub my eyes but I can't move my body as it felt numb and somehow restricted. So i just listen to what this person is saying while i close my eyes.

"Miss Pie, I can finally be with you"

"You're really pretty up close Ah..."

I felt someone touched my face so i abruptly opened my eyes and saw someone near me , It's the same guy that said he's my driver but what is he doing here? or rather where am i?i look around me only to see the peaceful spacious and and so magnificent....nothing, there's nothing around just the walls that the colors have faded.

I look at the driver again and there he is he's already kneeling like he saw a goddess and praising me and even prostrating himself .The 'driver' supposed to be is still mumbling something when i heard a creaking sound so i look to where the sound coming from and there, I saw the transfer student with his face like this ( ̄  ̄|||) like he just saw something he shouldn't

i then saw something sparks so i look to what it is and on his right hand there's zapping sound coming out from the gloves...? ah.. right maybe i'm just dreaming haha... as i then heard him say "You... you made me remember something terrible and here i saw a joke? (^^#)" I then saw him clench his hands as he make that smiling face but his veins are already showing.

I want to say something but I can't open my mouth nor i can make a sound, so I just watch as Kimhan walk towards the guy who's just staring at Kimhan like he saw a ghost, Ah... I feel sleepy, i want to watch... but my eyes are already closing...

maybe this really a dream...

- - - -

Kim walk towards the guy as he sits in front of him smiling as then the guy stuttered while saying "w-who are y-you a-and wh-what are you doing h-here?" Kim then smiled brightly as he said "Just doing some work" as he then put his right hand on the shoulder of the guy "and this is revenge for making me go this far just to catch up with you, making me remember something terrible, seeing something i shouldn't have and taking something i protect" as he said while the body of the guy have been electrocuted and there's already smoke coming out from his hair.

He doesn't intend to stop but he heard a thump sound as he then remembered that they're not alone here, looking at his back, he saw Pie lying there and her hands are tied and even feet so he hurriedly let go and walk towards Pie not forgetting to turn off the gloves electric.

He check if she's breathing and it's calm as she also let out a groan so he sighed in relief. He carefully carried her in princess carry as he then stand-up...struggling... "Why are you so heavy even if you're this small?" he complained to the sleeping Pie but not hearing any answer he sighed again and just carry her after some moment.

He kicked the door for it to open as he look back to see the guy that already turned to charcoal, he seems breathing tho so he turned around to leave.

- - - -

Kim called the Father of Pie to send someone to pick her up for he can't just let Pie ride in the motorbike asleep, right? and told him also to send someone to get the creepy guy to get him to jail. Even if Kim is a killer, he can't just kill anyone that pissed him off

- - - -

Pie woke up inside the car as she massaged the sides of her forehead for it hurts as she look to where she is. Noticing that Pie is awake, the driver said "We're already near , Miss Pie" Pie just stared at the driver and said "When did I get here?" the guy stuttered "a-ah.." so he cleared his throat and said "what are you talking about Miss Pie? You're the one who entered the car when your class already finished and you've been asleep the whole time" as he look at the road not daring to look at the rear view mirror.

"Is that so..." said Pie as she furrow her eyebrows as she thought 'so it's a dream huh? what a weird dream' and look outside the window 'but why do i feel like it's real..." she added. The Driver glanced at the rear view mirror as he sighed in relief that the young miss believe it.

- - - -

Kim was driving his motorbike as he accelerated wanting to clear his mind as he also went straight to his next target to kill, Jitaelela Family Miss.