Excuse

"I'm sorry Ma'am!"
said Kim as he bowed. He just got back to the classroom . He ran the whole time and already has sweat that just dripped when he bowed. He knocked in the door first even if the door is already open as he wants to get the attention of the professor who's reading the book, and having the attention of the professor that's on the platform, he apologized.

It's the same professor he had this morning. "Why are you late Mr. Kimhan? and Miss Pie" said the professor while looking at him, he's still outside the door so only few can see him and the others are asking what might it be in a whispering manner. "I'm sorry Madame, I was cleaning the pool and when I finished I already planned to come here early, but got stuck there for the door got locked from the inside, so I waited there till someone come over and luckily someone really did come so i hurriedly come over but got lost in the way so I just got here Madame" He still bowing as he said that calmly but loudly for the professor to hear him as his sweat still dripping.

The Pro

fessor checked the time and said "It's not yet 15 minutes late so you may come over , and i heard that the door at the rooftop got broken so I'll believe you so be careful next time. and you Miss Pie?" as she smiled at him and looked at Pie.

Pie on the other hand was smiling stiffly at the Professor for she can't really say that she's late because she just woke up right? She can't think of what to excuse for this professor is strict with her s she's about to make an excuse she heard the guy next to her say something. "She's with me" he said calmly.

- - - -

15 minutes earlier

Pie was sleeping in the long table with Hongyok with her side that had already fallen asleep with her notebook covering her face. Pie was with Mike but got dragged by Hongyok to the Library, so Mike just stayed where he is and didn't come for he has class. They're here to research an assignment of Hongyok, supposed to be. They're chatting earlier but Pie got bored when Hongyok is already reading. She then just decided to take a nap and told Hongyok to wake her up for her next class.

She got woken up instead by the transfer student as he said "Miss Pie, wake up!" she squinted her eyes for she doesn't recognize the voice as she look, it was the transfer student. She look at him with her questioning eyes as she still didn't move from her spot nor move to sit straight. "You're my classmate, we're already late so let's go !" as she got dragged while her things are being carried by Kim.

Kim suddenly stopped as he asked her and Pie bumped to him 'ouch' she muttered as she massaged her forehead that got hit on his body..."where's our room by the way...?" he asked shyly as he scratch the back of his head.

- - - - - -

"Are you trying to help her Mr. Kimhan?" asked the Professor as she can't believe what she just heard and then Kim modified what he just said earlier but still said the truth"There's someone who opened the door at the rooftop" as he look at Pie but didn't mention any name .the professor still can't believe him as she asked again, "I believe you won't get lost if Miss Pie is with you for she's already here for a year now" and Kim just answered "I dragged her as I ran but i didn't ask for direction that time but when I realized I don't know where's our room she's the one who told me where to go" there's a lot of loopholes in his words but the professor just nodded her head to him approving that he bought his excuse this time as Kim also thankful to that professor so he smiled sincerely to her.

"Okay you may enter , but I won't allow you next time if the reason for your tardiness if your reasons are just nonsense." She said as she eyed Pie "right Miss Pie?" which Pie can only reply in a whisper 'yeah'

They entered as Kim went to a vacant where no one is seated, Pie followed him behind. Kim didn't look as he thought that Pie would sit somewhere else but he got it wrong for when he seated, Pie said "Can I sit next to you?" Of course Kim just stared at her as Pie rolled her eyes "I don't know anyone here , so i might as well sit next to you so that I don't look lonely, so stop staring at me, I know i look good" It's not that loud but Kim heard it so he just sits one seats apart them. "Can I have my bag now?" Suddenly ask by Pie and Kim just realize that he's still holding Pie's bag. so he just put it at the vacant seat between them and didn't say anything.

"Are the two of you listening ?" asked the Prof, so they payed attention to their surrounding whom all are looking at them, as they both said at the same time in which Pie said "yes" while Kim say "no" so Pie glared at Kim but got ignored by him as he added "for you haven't speak Madame" he said for he's already used to multi-task even if he's speaking to someone his concentration aren't limited to one. Well if you need to speak to someone just to be near your target to hear what they're saying , you'll get use to it right ?

"As i'm saying earlier when the two of you aren't here yet, we have a group activity to do, a group of three, so there's a group that isn't complete yet, so you may choose between them. okay choose now" said the prof and then someone called out to Kim "transfer student! come here!" so Kim look to where the sound came and Zee was waving at him and also P'Van was there, where P'van is only staring at Pie. So he just went to their spot, leaving Pie at the seat who's glaring at him.

Pie got invited by a lot of guys even tho they're already in a group of three so she just choose to be with the girls who's not complete yet. As they also introduce themselves as Jane and Eve. Jane is an outgoing person contrast to the down to earth Eve.