Copy ?

Kim just answered all of it without stopping after that he said"here" and gave the answer sheet to Yam who just staring at him. He tilted his head as he look at Yam "Is there something on my face...?"  as he then took his handkerchief and patted it to his face. Yam just smiled wryly as she look at him and the paper he handed to her.

Yam giggled as she look at the paper for the writings are so bad and disorder, Kim was puzzled as this is his first time seeing this girl laugh he just watch at the side and when he saw the reason why she's laughing he let out a dry laugh and scratches the back of his head as he then took the paper from Yam that it made Yam stop her giggling.

"What are you doing?" Yam asked as Kim was already writing his name "I just gonna re-write it" he answered without looking at her but Yam said while she pulled the paper to get it "I'll re-write it, your writing is so bad like it's going too fly out from the paper" as she smiled and started copying the answers of Kim.

Kim's writing are definitely good if he didn't write hastily , It's just that it became a habit writing fast and that he's the only one who can read it. "I tell you, my writing is more beautiful than yours" he defended. Yam just giggled without looking at him, for she really believe it would be cause he's the one who wrote their names.

- - - -

Pie didn't choose a partner for she doesn't know one, and the two besides already partnered together so she just decided to answer alone. Some guys invited her but she declined, She's answering when she heard a giggling sound so , like the others who got curious, Pie look at where she heard it and saw Yam giggling.

It's her first time seeing this girl laughing happily , for she mostly just see her smile kindly and that's that. Pie never approach Yam for Mike's sake. She then look to whom she's with and saw Kimhan, the guy she dreamed yesterday. She shook her head wanting to dismiss the thought and just continue answering for she got enough seeing the two flirting.

Pie answered most of it but got stuck in some questions so she just leave it blank for awhile. It's almost time and the teacher went out awhile ago and be back after to get the papers. She just answered half of it while the two in her side answered about 14 of it and still answering. For her pride she doesn't want to ask.

Someone tap at her shoulder and she look at who it was while furrowing her eyebrows and saw that it was Kimhan so she asked "What is it?" But Kim didn't answer and just leaned closer to her and so she back out a little but didn't expect that Kim would grab her hands... joke, he just took the pen she's holding without even touching her hand as he flip the page of the paper she's writing on and wrote numbers on it.

She thought that this Kimhan is writing his phone number but after awhile she raised her brow for Kim hasn't stop writing as he then flip to see her answer sheet and then continue to write again. Some of the students are looking at them, and even the two friends of her are looking at them with mouth agape.

Pie who got back to her senses asked while glaring at him "What are you doing !?" It's not that loud but the one nears her heard her say that. But Kim didn't answer as he just left the pen on the table and went outside coolly like he didn't even done something wrong.

Pie on the other hand was still glaring at the back of the walking Kim, and Jane ask her worriedly as she touch Pie's arm "Uhm.. are you okay?"  ,Pie nodded without looking at her still glaring even tho Kim can't be seen anymore. The other students are whispering with each other while looking at Pie so she glared at them and so they continued what they're doing.

Pie then look at her paper and flipped the page and saw that there are answers to those numbers she can't calculate. She feels complicated about it as she made a conversation to herself alone with her so called demon and angel

angel : he's a good person, giving you the answers you can't

demon : No, he's not a good person so don't copy it , it might be wrong

angel : write it down , even if it's wrong , you can't just leave your paper blank will you?

demon : no! he made you angry so don't copy it!

As the conversation goes she saw Kim entering and didn't even look at her as he just went to his seat while he talk to Yam, and somehow , the conversation of the angel and demon are swapped for the angel is letting her copy while the demon is stopping her. She choose not to copy but she suddenly heard the teacher as he walk to the classroom "You have 5 minutes to check your answers, those who are finish can hand it to me and you can go now".

The choice she made changed as she flip the paper and look then write then flip again and write her answers, so what? wrong or not, angry or not, she just want to answer the questions first as she then heard the teacher "Time's up!, those who haven't handed there papers , finish or not finish, pass it to me!" said the teacher loudly.

Pie finish writing as she hastily tore her answer sheet from the pad and walk towards the teacher. She's still in front of the teacher when he speaks "Is there no more papers? You can all go now then", she sighed and went back to get her things as her two friends just waited for her patiently. She take a look if the guy who made her mad was still there but he's nowhere to be seen.