Ch. 3 (Explanations)

I quickly inform Elizabeth and Diane about Captain's condition after laying him in his bed and putting a cloth on his head.
"We should detour to a nearby village." Diane suggests.
"There's one a few miles ahead of Baste Prison. I bet as soon as Captain gets better, he would've want to waste anymore time." I respond, sitting next to Captain as I soak his cloth in cold water then put in back on his head.

At The Doctors House Thing

"Sir, he'll be ok, right?"
"Yes indeed, but how could a small child like this get such a gash?"
"He fell while doing something in the kitchen. A knife fell and cut his shoulder." I lie blatantly. He nods.

I look outside as I hear buzzing.
"Holy mother of shit...." there's a whole cloud or plague or whatever of bugs. "Not this part.." I see Diane crouching in fear. Then, she mutters something about Captain. Suddenly, (pineapples) huge stone pillars shoot out the ground and kill all the bugs.

"Hey Y/N.." I jump 3 feet in the air as the window in front of me breaks.
"Uh, I was gonna say watch out, but that's pretty good." Captain says snickering as I hold on to the ceiling fan. I stick my tongue out before jumping down and landing on my feet.
"Well, come on, we gotta go find that Holy Knight!" He says, jumping out the window.

"Elizabeth, get on my back." She obliges and does. I grab Hawk and jump out the window. I land outside and let Elizabeth off and Hawk down.
"Thanks La- Y/N!" Elizabeth says smiling.
"No prob." I grab Elizabeth's hand as I run to catch up with Captain.

TimeSkip

"Captain, let's go find Diane. She went ahead." Captain nods and we go on our way. We see Diane in the distance.
"Hey Diane!" Captain calls. I hear a light tingle sound.
"You damn Holy Knight! WHERE ARE THEY?!?" She stares at Captain.
"Lemme get this done with quickly." I see the "kid". I take the staff and rip off the bell before stomping on it.

The kid transforms into the Holy Knight: Ruin.  "You little bitch! I'm gonna-" I grab him by the back of the neck before flipping over his head and propelling myself off his head. He clangs to the ground.
"Fuck off." I wipe my hands as Meliodas and Diane walk over.
"How did you-"
"I guessed." I say shrugging, not wanting to give away that watching the anime gave me some benefits.

They nod and Diane picks up Elizabeth, who had been hurt by the stings of the bugs. She laid her in her bag then we started off to Baste Prison.

TimeSkip

We walk down the hall as we hear footsteps. Ban emerges. My jaw drops.
"He looks so hot." I mutter.
"Cap'n.."
"Ban.." they stare each other down... before breaking and flinging themselves at each other.

As this happens, I pass out for some reason.
"Hello?" I walk around in a dark place.
"Over here child." My mom emerges. I cover my mouth.
"Mom!" I run over to her and tackle her into a hug.

She smiles.
"Look, I saw when you were getting chased by those people because you were a witch like me." I hung my head.
"That's why I put you here. So you can be happy. My happy little baby. And don't worry, you're not in a coma, you're here forever. I erased you from everyone's memory. You'll be ok!"

She said hugging me close as I cried. I saw a light. "Oh dear, seems our time is done. I will talk with you later on my dear. Good bye for now!"

I wave back as I open my eyes in "real" life. Ban is leaning over me.
"Hey doll, you ok?" He asks. I blush before looking down to see where I was. In my room in the tavern.
"Yeah Ban, I'm good." I say with a smile. He smirks a fang toothed smirk before walking out the room.
"By the way, you're only in your underwear." He says walking to the door behind him. "Oh, and we're sharing a room." The door closes. I blush as I get dressed in some pants and a shirt. I fix my hair and head downstairs.