Ch. 7(Kisses)

I wake up to see Ban's face an inch away from mine. I blush and slowly try to wiggle out of his arms.  He groans and his grip tightens. I blush and decide just to wait for him to wake up. I, for some reason, starting tracing his arms with my hand.

I slowly made my way to his abs. I traced each. He shuddered a little but then relaxed. I kept tracing his abs until he let out a small yawn. I quickly pulled my hand away. His eyes flutter open and he yawns again while stretching.
"Morning Y/N."
"M-Morning Ban," I say, slightly stuttering, wondering if he knew what I did. He smirks at me blushing and stuttering.
"You alright, doll?" He leans even closer to my face, our noses inches apart. My blush intensifies and I turn around to face the other way. He now pulls me closer to him in a perfect spooning position. "Let's stay like this for a while longer. Please?" I nod, kinda enjoying him hugging me close to him, even though it didn't mean anything, to Ban at least. It meant everything to me.

TimeSkip

Ban finally let me get up. I was kinda upset but I didn't let it show. I wanted to stay like that all day. I let out a yawn and stretched, my eyes making there way over to where Ban was. He was pulling on pants and a shirt. I kinda wished he stayed shirtless thou-

"Whatcha looking at?" Ban says, now standing in front of me. I jumped and my face turned super red.
"N-nothing!" He chuckled and put a hand on my waist, pulling me close. He held my chin and pointed my face up towards his.
"You sure?"
"That's not fair, using flair, you dummy!" I pushed him away and crossed my arms like a child. He laughed again then headed downstairs to work at the bar. Did I mention we cuddled until it was dark outside and time for work? Well, we did. I put on my outfit, that cursed thing, and headed downstairs. I saw Elizabeth leaning over the bar table flirting with.. Ban? He smirked at her and leaned forward, kissing her intimately. I felt a tear run down my face.

Not wanting to see anymore, I ran back upstairs and collapsed into the first room I could find. I sobbed. Suddenly, I feel someone rubbing circles on my back. I looked up and saw King.
"Hey King." I say, sniffling. I wipe my nose with the back of my wrist and get up. "I'm sorry, is this your room?" He nods.
"It's fine, really." I look at King fully and notice he's shirtless. I raise an eyebrow. "I was about to get in the shower." I laughed as he chuckled. He stopped chuckling and looked at me with concern in his face.
"Hey, what happened?" I explained the entire situation. He nods. "I think what you need is a little bit of payback." I raise my eyebrow, liking the idea.
"What've you got in mind?"

TimeSkip

"Dang! This is super comfy." Diane exclaims. Looking at herself up and down. Dalia, Diane, and I were wearing short shorts and a crop top that said, "Too Hot To Handle".
"Everyone has down the dance routine, right?" I ask. They both nod. We head downstairs and wear a cape over our clothes.
"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up, for the Diamonds!" I heard King announce as we walk on stage. I stood front and center while they were behind me on my sides. The song began playing.

I started by throwing off my cape, the others doing the same thing. I heard a lot of cheering but i kept my head down until she started singing. I looked up and out my hands on my hips, moving them with the beat. We finally got to the part where the song repeated 'womanizer' before the chorus. I looked at Ban for a quick second before putting my heart and soul into my dance.

TimeSkip

The song ended as Dalia and Diane leaned back to back, arms crossed as I squatted down directly in front of them. The crowd cheers. I get up and look at my friends before taking their hands and bowing. We got more cheering. We walked off stage. I ran to King and gave him a huge hug.He laughed and swung me around in a circle. I squealed happily.
"Oh my god King! That felt amazing! Thank you soo much!!" I say happily, giving him a quick peck on the cheeks. He got bashful.
"It was nothing, really."
"Stop lying to yourself! That was awesome! And it was because of you!" I said with a huge smile.
"I guess." He said with a smile. I hugged him one last time before walking over to Diane and Dalia.

They smiled when they saw me.
"That was awesome!"
"Yeah, we did an amazing job!"
"I know, right?"   We exchanged compliments the rest of the night while getting occasional drinks. The tavern finally closed and I said bye to Dalia as she returned to her home back inside of the amulet. I walked upstairs and changed. I laid down and shut my eyes. I heard the door open and slam shut. I don't open my eyes all the way, but I squint in the darkness. It was Ban.
"What the fuck did I do? Oh great way to fuck things up Ban, get fucking drunk and kiss people, great job idiot." He facepalmed and groaned one last time before taking off his shirt and pants. He slips into bed next to me.

"Y/N, are you awake?" He asks in a soft tone, poking my arm. I make it seem like I just woke up.
"Yes, What do you need?" I ask, still a little pissed.
"Can we cuddle?"
"I don't care." His eyes show a bit of hurt but I could care less. He pulled me super close to him. I wrapped a leg around him out of habit. He pulled my head close to his chest and rested his on top of mine.Despite me still being mad at him, a small blush appeared when his hand rested and landed on my butt. I drifted off and muttered, "Good night, Ban." Before slipping off into a deep sleep.

Dream

I was laying down in bed, but this time I was only wearing a bra and very short shorts. Ban. while cuddling, began to slowly squeeze my butt. I let out a quiet moan as he smirked and kept on doing it, earning more moans from me. He finally moved his hand away from my butt, but he put it on my chest and did the same thing. I let out another moan as he massages my breasts roughly. He moved his head into the crook of my neck and began kissing my neck. I let out a louder moan as he found my sweet spot and abused it. He didn't leave a hickey when he pulled away. He slowly moved closer to my face.

Dream End

I woke up slowly, getting my thoughts together.  I looked over at Ban, who's head was still rested on top of mine. I let out a sigh of content but turned my back to him anyways. He shifted a bit before pulling me close to him again. He draped his arm on top of me. I snuggled into it with a sad smile.
"Maybe I'm just not good enough for him." I mutter before drifting back to sleep.