Ch. 6 (Consequences)

I wake up and blush heavily, immediately remembering what I said to Ban before going to sleep.
"Morning Y/N." He says with a yawn. I stare at his fangs. He catches me staring and raises an eyebrow making me blush.
"S-stop looking at me." I say, pouting.

He chuckles.
"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes and get out of bed stretching. I pull on some fleece pants and a low cut long sleeve shirt before pulling on a slightly oversized sweatshirt. I walk downstairs.
"Dalia, kimasu!" I smile as Dalia appears.
"Hey Y/N."
"Hey Dalia. I'm about to make breakfast, wanna help?" She nods excitedly.

I pull out bread, fruit, orange juice, yogurt, ice, and sausage.
"I'll make the smoothie and the sausage. Do you know how to make French toast?" I asked Dalia. She nods happily and we set to work. I place all the ingredients in the blender, close the lid, and press start.

While that blends, I start on the sausage. I fire up the stove and make several sausages. By the time the smoothie is done, so is everything else. I pour the smoothies into the cups while slightly freezing it, making it a slushee. We place everything else on the table and I whistle.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" A stampede of people race down the stairs. Ban, then Meliodas, then King, Gowther, Elizabeth, Diane (we shrunk her to regular size), and finally Hawk. "Bon appetit!" I say before digging in. The French toast is really good. "This is amazing Dalia!" I swing the French toast on my fork around. I here sounds of agreement. Dalia's face turns red.
"Thanks." I smile before going to my slushee. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself.

I look at the table across from us and blush, remembering everything from yesterday. Dalia looks over and snickers.
"What's so funny?" Ban says, cleaning his teeth.
"Nothing." Dalia says, holding back another laugh. Ban rolls his eyes. I snicker before getting up and getting everyone's dishes.
"K, you all are free to go." I say as I walk over to the sink. Everyone thanks me and I hear footsteps of multiple people leaving.

I feel a presence behind me after everyone left. I turn around and see Ban, a smirk on his face. "What are you doing here?"
"Just thought I'd help." He says, still smirking smugly. I turn around and start washing the dishes. "Mind making any room?" He groans at my response.
"Nope, you wanted to help, find room yourself." I feel something press up against my back.

I stiffen before Ban says,
"Chill, it's just me." He chuckles as he begins washing the dishes. A heavy blush covers my face. I hear him humming a song. He starts mumbling lyrics.
"Y/N's a dere, a tsun tsundere."
"I AM NOT!" I say in protest. He chuckles.
"Oh really, so," he presses body closer to mine. "This isn't making you blush?" Of course my face was beet red.
"N-no! Baka tako!" I protest.

He laughs but doesn't move.
"Fine, you're not a tsundere." He says while rolling his eyes. We continue to wash the dishes in silence with occasional humming from Ban.

TimeSkip

"SHOWER TIME!!! I CALL FIRST SHOWER BAN!"
"NOT IF I HAVE A SAY IN IT!" We race to his bedroom and to the bathroom. On my way there, I take off my shirt and throw it behind me. I hear him groan as it hit him in the face, slowing him down.

I reach the bathroom. I go to shut the door but he bursts in.
"Guess we're taking a shower together." He says with a smirk as he starts to undress. He wants me to back out.
"Fine." I take off my under shirt and he raises an eyebrow before shrugging.
"All fine with me." He undresses all the way and steps into the shower.

'Damn it, why am I so stubborn.' I think as I get in the shower, facing away from him. "Didn't think you had the guts."
"Well, think again." I don't turn around. I slowly move my hand around looking for the soap. I take a few steps back when I hear a quiet moan. I ignore it.
"Would you be a bit more careful?" Ban says, panting slightly. I nod and gulp.
"C-can you pass me the soap?"
"Sure." I take it and wash-up.

Then, I realize what he's useful for.
"Hey B-Ban. Can you wash my back?"
"Sure." He replies and grabs the soap and wash cloth from me. Suddenly, I feel the warm wash cloth moving up and down rhythmically.

Ban slowly moved down and washed right above my butt, making me a little breathless. "You wanna do me the same favor?" Ban asks.
"Sure." I slowly move around him. Before I make it all the way, he grabs my shoulders and pins me against the wall.

"You thought I didn't hear you call me babe, didn't you?"
"W-whaaat? I must've made a mist-"
"Stop lying, I know you want me." I blush super hard as he kisses me roughly. As soon as I go to kiss him back, I hear someone calling my name.

My eyes flutter open and I'm in Ban's room.
"What the.." King looks at worriedly.
"You passed out in the kitchen." He says, placing a cold cloth on my forehead.
"Yeah, you fell over and your forehead was burning." Ban added. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"I don't know, maybe I over heated or something? Or too much hot water? I seriously don't know." I point at the cloth and it levitates off my head.

I freak out on the inside but on the outside I just dip it back in the cold water again. Out of curiosity, I squeeze my hand into a fist. Just as I expected, the excess water gets squeezed out of the cloth. I point it back towards my head and let it rest. Ban shoots me a look of concern.

"I'm fiiiiine, Fox. Go take a nap."
"You're in my bed."
"Then come take a nap! I like cuddles!" I made grabby hands like a child and he laughed.
"Fine. But only if you say something."
"What is it?"
"'I'm a tsundere.'" He says with a grin. My lips go into a child-like pout as I cross my arms.
"Fine. I'm a tsundere..."
"Told you."
"I hate you." He laughs as King leaves the room. Ban shuts it behind him before pulling off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

I raise an eyebrow while blushing, trying not to let it show.
"What, I wanna be comfortable." He says as climbs into bed next to me. His skin was the perfect temperature and I immediately scooted over to him. I felt him slip a hand behind my back. I laid on that arm as he wrapped the other one around the top of me. I curled into a ball and rested my head on his chest. He let out a sigh of content as he held me tighter. I was blushing so hard I'm surprised a red glow didn't illuminate the room. I snuggled into the right position one last time and began drifting off. He had already fell asleep, but still held me tight. I sighed happily and fell asleep in his arms.