Ch. 4 (Dumbass..)

( this is a timeskip of about the time it takes them to find everyone)

When I get downstairs, Ban and Captain were talking. Ignoring them, I walked over to Diane. "Hey Diane." I say, laying down on the back of the pig.
"Hey Y/N." She says walking along side it. "Soo, do you like Ban?" I sputter and blush, trying to get words out of my mouth.
"What? Psshh, naaah..." I lie through my teeth as Diane laughs. 
"It's been months, Y/N. Just tell him." I pout and look away. I look inside and see Elizabeth sitting on Ban's lap.

I shake my head and look back but now she's on the bench. I shrug.
"Diane, I'm gonna head inside. Call me when you feel lonely, ok?" She nods as I walk back inside. "Hey, Captain?" Meliodas looks up. "May I suggest a game night?" He nods and I go to the back of the counter. "What to make, what to make..? Oh!" I delightfully open the fridge and see something wonderful. Lamb chops. I lick my lips as I get them out with the spinach, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and garlic.

TimeSkip

"Done!" I say happily, dinging the bell. Everyone rushes downstairs or to the window since we've settled by now.
"Here's yours Diane!" I hold out one too huge for me to carry steadily. Diane grabs it and thanks me before taking her sides and digging in. I serve everyone else next.
"This is so good, Y/N!" King exclaims from on top of his pillow.

"King is right, Y/N." Gowther says, eating his food contently.
"Never knew you could cook so good, Y/N." Ban says stuffing his mouth with food.
"Thanks, Ban." I say, blushing while I eat. King sees my blush and laughs.
"Y/N~," I look up as King flies over to my ear. "Does somebody have a crush on Baaaaaan~" I cover my face in my hands as I nod my head. King laughs before floating back up in the air as Ban looks at us confused. I shake my head and laugh before cracking my knuckles.
"Now, I have cards. Are we playing poker or what?"

TimeSkip

I walk upstairs after game night to go and take a shower.
"Hey Ban." I barely acknowledge him as I walk towards the bathroom in our room.
"Hey Y/N." He says, doing something I can't really see.
"Hey, have you seen my towel?" I say turning to look at him and immediately regretting it. My face turns red as he slowly unzips his pants and pulls them down, leaving him only in his boxers.

I start to drool a little but wipe my mouth as soon as he looks up. He smirks when he sees my blush.
"I'm just that hot, aren't I?" He says, raising an eyebrow as I cover my face with my hands.
"Fuck you."
"Actually, it's the other way around." He says, chuckling.
"Ugh!" I give up and stomp to the bathroom with my towel and clothes. He laughs as I slam the door. "Finally, some peace." I turn on the shower and slip inside. I let out a sigh as the warm water runs down my back. I wash up, rinse off, and get out. I quickly dry off and blow dry my hair, making it poofy. 

"Ugh, whatever." I say with a yawn. I quickly put on my PJs, short shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I jump into bed next to Ban. I was about to turn away from him but then, "Omg! You're so warm!" I snuggled up to him.
"Well, I prefer the term hot, but I guess." I roll my eyes and snuggle closer to him. He wraps an arm around me. I stiffen up before relaxing as he traces circles in my back. "Wow, you do melt from my touch, don't you."
"D-dumbass.. shut up." I say, hiding my face in his chest. He chuckles. As I drift to sleep, I feel something touch my forehead.
"Good night, Y/N."