Ch. 8 (Oops)

I wake up and see Ban looking me in the eyes. My face turns red and I turn the other direction. Ban let's out a breathy groan and I realize what I did.
"Oh my god, Sorry!" I say turning around again. His face is flushed.
"It's fine." He grumbles. I furrow my eyebrows. 'Did I make him hate me?' I wonder as he gets up and pulls on pants. He heads downstairs. I put on an oversized sweatshirt and leggings then headed downstairs. I saw Elizabeth on Ban's lap. My eye twitches once then I take a deep breath and walk around them. I summon Dalia, who glares at them before turning towards.
"He's so oblivious," Dalia says angrily.
"No, I'm the fucking oblivious one. She's a princess, I'm a low life. Low life's go for the best they can get. And that," I point my thumb towards them, "is way better than this."

I point at myself. I hear an oink from behind me and see Hawk.
"Aww, Y/N, it's ok." He runs up to me and nuzzles my leg. I smile and hug him. I hear a sniffle. It takes me a while to recognize it as my own. I get up and head towards the front door.
"Where are you going?" Ban asks, an arm wrapped around that smirking whore.
"Mind your fucking business, dumb Fox." I sneered and slammed the door behind me.

TimeSkip

I take a seat by a pond, Dalia sitting next to me.
"Hey, you know how my sacred animal is a leopard?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I summon some?"
"I'm not sure. Only certain people that have wore this necklace can, and that was rare. You could try." I nod and think about a Leopard. I continue until I feel something sort of like an energy field connecting me with something. I open my eyes and see a beautiful leopard stroll over to me. As soon as her head nuzzles my leg, the static feeling went away. 
"My name is Lia, it is nice to meet you." The leopard said elegantly.
"My name's Y/N and the pleasure is mine." I pet her behind her ear and she purred. I hear stomping and a familiar voice yell my name angrily.

"YYY/NNN!!"
"Oh look, the man child is throwing a tantrum." I say rolling my eyes. Dalia bursts out laughing. Ban walks out from the trees and into the clearing. His face is red in anger and he bares his teeth when he sees me. I rolled my eyes and turned around.I pet Lia again, making her lay on my lap. Ban walks over to me and grabs me by my collar, pushing me against a tree.
"What the fuck did you say to me?"
"Oh I'm sorry, lemme get this through your thick skull. Mind. Your. Fucking. Business. Dumb. Fox." I sneer. His glare sharpens as he pushes me harder onto the tree.
"What gives you the right to call me that, Cat." He spat back.

"It's a fucking leopard, dumbass. Get it right." I glare right back at him. I looked him in the eyes. He brung his face closer to yell at me some more, but, out of some weird impulse, I kissed him. Realizing what I did I quickly pulled away and ducked from out of his grasp. He had a confused look on his face as he touched his lips lightly. Not waiting for a response, I jumped on Lia's back with Dalia and raced back to the tavern.

TimeSkip

I heard the door to the tavern open and I quickly laid down after changing into my pajamas. He opened the door and looked at me.
"Y/N, are you awake?" I didn't respond. He sighed then groaned. He got undressed and slipped into bed next to me. He went to cuddle me then pulled away and fell asleep next to me. I slowly fell asleep as I cried silently.

TimeSkip

I woke up with tears stains on my cheeks. I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed my face. When I walked back out, Ban was awake and stretching. I didn't look at him and just got dressed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I stiffen up.
"Y/N, I'm sorry for yelling at you." He says with a sigh, resting his head on my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and make a 'mhm' sound before walking to put my slippers on. Ban jogs in front of me and grabs me by my shoulders, looking at me.
"I really am, I just got angry for no reason and-"
"I'm sorry for cursing you out." I say apologetically.
"It's fine, I-"
"and I'm sorry for kissing you. I could've ruined your relationship." I say, on the bridge of tears.
"What relationship?"
"Don't play fucking dumb for your entertainment, you and Elizabeth." I say still looking at the ground.
"What? Is that why.." he burst out laughing. I look up at him and glare. "You think, I would date, her?!!?" He laughs every few words before breaking down into laughter again. I raise an eyebrow. "No no no, she kept flirting with me." 

"How does that explain making out with her?" I say crossing my arms, his bullshit getting on my nerves.
"I was drunk as hell. She kissed me and I kissed her back because I was so drunk I thought I would get sober." He says wiping his eyes. My eyes sparkle with happiness but I still have my arms crossed.
"Wow, that's just, wow." I say chuckling.
"So, can we cuddle until work starts now?" I raised my eyebrow at the man-baby in front of me. He eyes pleaded for me to say yes. I finally let out a sigh and muttered,
"Fine.." he smiles and picks me up. I squeak and he smirks. He lays me down on the bed and lays next to me.

"Why do you like cuddling so much?"
"Because you're really soft, also you purr, which is adorable."
"I'm not adorable." I say with a pout. "And I don't purr." Ban raises an eyebrow then starts playing with my hair. My eyelids immediately get heavy and I scoot closer to him. I let out a small purr. I was confused, but I didn't care since this was so calming. I curled up into a fetal position and scoot closer to him, my back facing the wall as I bury my head in his chest.

TimeSkip
"Y/N, get up, its time for work." Ban shakes me awake. I groan groggily and stretch. He smiles down at me causing me to blush and look away. He chuckles before getting up and pulling on his pants, shirt, and apron. I get up and put on the new and improved uniform that I worked so hard on making, Meliodas let me wear it. I yawn again before walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I start to brush when I notice something. I pull my lip up to look at my teeth and see I have huge canines. My eyes widen and I yelp, tripping and falling.

Ban runs to the door.
"Are you ok?" I nod, picking myself up and dusting myself off.
"Yeah, I just.. yeah im ok." I say smiling at him. He raises an eyebrow but shrugs and heads downstairs. I make my way downstairs after him. It's a full house. I have to rush from table to table with all the different orders. Plus, I keep getting tips because people don't want Elizabeth to be their waitress. I'm so glad I made this with pockets.

TimeSkip

I head upstairs, change, and flop onto the bed. "Ugh, I'm so tired." I groan. I hear the door open and someone stumble. I look up and I see Ban, drunk as all hell.
"Heyyyy Yyyyy/Nnnnn." Ban says taking off his clothes and getting into bed next to me with his boxers on.
"Hey Ban."
"You know, you're sooooooo adorable, riiight?" I roll my eyes and snuggle up to him. He looks at me and slowly gets closer to my face. My face turns a deep red as his lips touch mine. 'At least I'll get to kiss him.' I think as I kiss him back. He wraps an arm behind my head and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. I flip on top of him and straddle his hips, leaning over to continue. He licks my bottom lip and I allow him entrance.

I moan faintly into the kiss. I feel Ban starting to take my shirt off and I realize what's going on.
"Ban, no. You're drunk." I say with a sigh, climbing off of him. He, in his drunk state, pouts likes a child. I shake my head fiercely, thinking of what just happened and turn my back to him, putting space in between us. "Good night, Ban."
"Night, Y/N!" He says excitedly. I sigh before slowly drifting to sleep.