Chapter 12 (But Why?)

1 Week Later
It's been a week. I haven't talked to him, I haven't looked at him. In a week. And he hasn't tried to do either. The others cooled down but are still pissed. I'm just, hurt. I sigh, getting out of bed and pulling on my slippers.
"Kimasu," I say with a yawn. Dalia emerges with a blinding flash as she wraps her arm around me with a yawn.
"It's so early~" she whines. I chuckle
"It's 10:48. Let's go, we're late for work." She laughs as she jumps back into the amulet and jumps back out with her uniform on. I shuffle to get my clothes out of King's dresser.

Once I'm finally dressed, we walk downstairs and see the place booming with people. Captain sees us and rushes over.
"Where were you? Doesn't matter, just get to work!" He says exasperated. We nod and take our notepads before walking around.

Ban's POV
I sigh as I watch Y/N walk around.
"God, I've fucked up." I groan, burying my head in my arms. "Why didn't I just tell them.."

Flashback
"It's alright doll, let's just go back to sleep," I say softly before trailing kisses all over her. I love her so much. I smile slightly as I wrap my arm around her. As I close my eyes, I fall into a nightmare.

"Y-y/n?" I look around the destroyed cabin. In the distance, I see a ugly, fat demon. One that looks all too familiar. My heart drops. "No.." I rush upstairs to our bedroom. There's Y/N, fighting off the thing from the broken wall. Suddenly, something stabs her in the chest. I fly into a fury and charge at the beast, only to have the same thing happen to me. My eyes flutter shut before I feel a raging source of energy. My eyes open and I see Y/N leaning over me. She's weak as she transfers her life source to me.

"Y/N stop." My voice comes out hoarse and she shakes her head. "I said stop." She dodges my hands and continues what she's doing. At the very last moment, she leans over and kisses me. My body surges with energy as hers wilts.
"Ban.." she whispers softly.
"Stop it Y/N. This isn't funny. Get the hell up and stop joking." She chuckles and caresses my face.
"I love you, Ban. Even if you don't love me." With that, her eyes shut and her hand falls.
"Y/N? Y/N wake up! Wake up right fucking now!" Tears stream down my face as I shake her. "Y/N please!" I sound more and more desperate. She doesn't move. "Please, I love you! Wake up!" She never did.

I jumped out of bed and look at Y/N's sleeping form. I wipe a tear from my eye furiously as I get dressed.
"I love you too much Y/N. I can't let you die on me. Forgive me." And with that, I leave the room. I can't get too attached, or else they'll take her away too.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get something out there for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it. Here's a question:
Do you still hate Ban for what he did?)