Chapter 11 (I Can't Forget)

I woke up the next morning feeling a little cold. I looked to my left and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Where'd he go?" I rubbed my eyes as I sat up groggily. I began to get out of bed when I felt a sharp pain, causing me to fall. "Owww~" I groan before getting up. I stumble a little then I decide to try something. I think of myself levitating off the ground. When I open my eyes, I'm floating 5 inches off the ground. I smile and will myself to float to the bathroom. I blush lightly when I see the hickeys on my neck. I pick up my makeup kit and cover the hickey. I float to my drawer and get dressed.

"Dalia, kimasu!" My hoarse voice calls. She pops out with a smile. She holds my hands and jumps up and down.
"Oh my god! I can't believe it finally happened!" I blushed and looked away.
"Sh-shut up," I whisper as I lower myself to the ground slowly. The pain is back, but a lot fainter. "I'll meet you downstairs." She nods and skips downstairs. I walk and put my flip-flops on and walk downstairs. "Hey, guys!" Captain, King, Diane, and Dalia smile and wave back happily. Gowther nods in my direction. Ban... he doesn't look up. I furrow my eyebrows but ignore it. I walk over to Dalia and sit next to her.

"You notice how Ban didn't-" she cuts me off.
"Yeah. He's been acting weird all morning. I even tried to tease him about it, but he didn't respond and walked away." I bit my lip and looked down. A stray tear cascaded down my face and landed on the table.

Dalia's POV

A tear fell down Y/N's face, followed by the sound of a small sniffle. It caught everyone's attention. Even his. His eyes widened but he looked down as soon as I glared at him.
"What a jerk.." I mutter as I wrap my arm around her. "Hey, it'll be ok."

Your POV

I felt Dalia wrap an arm around me as I wiped my eyes. I looked up at everyone with a fake smile.
"Who wants to help me make breakfast?" King and Captain immediately raise their hands. "I think I'll go with King." Captain pouts and I laugh. "You can help with the drinks." We get to work in the kitchen, and it really helps to take my mind off of things. While I'm cooking, King taps my shoulder.
"What's going on with you and Ban? He refuses to even look at you, but he used to tease you all the time, 24/7." I let out a shaky sigh.
"I don't-" I stop myself as I fix my time of voice. It's still a little squeaky from me wanting to cry. "I don't know, King, I don't know." I say softly as he hugs me close to him.

Tears start falling down my face as I limply wrap my arms around him. Dalia walks over and rubs my back sorrowfully before walking over the food to make sure it doesn't burn. I close my eyes and bury my head in his neck, upset. He rubbed my back before pulling back and kissing my forehead in a brotherly manner.
"It'll be ok." He whispers. "Go sit down, we'll finish up cooking." I nod and sit at a table by myself, resting my head in my arms. I heard the seat across from me creak and I looked up slowly. It was Ban. I immediately looked down and curled my arms tighter around my head.
"H-hey Y/N?" He said, a little nervous but a smirk played on his lips. I looked up at him, tears around the rims of my eyes.

"Can we forget last night happened? It didn't mean that much to me anyways. Not that it mattered to you." He says firmly. I lose it.
"Are you FUCKING SERIOUS BAN! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FORGET MY FIRST TIME?!" His eyes widened as everyone stared. "YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! I'LL FORGET IT, YOU FOX BASTARD! WHAT DID I EXPECT? You got what you wanted and now you're done with me. Don't fucking talk to me ever again, you fucking piece of shit." I got up from the table and stormed upstairs. I start taking all my stuff out of Ban's room and repacking it in my bags. I get to my bathroom supplies and look in the mirror. I see my neck. My makeup had rubbed off showing the bunches of hickies on it. My eyes turned red with anger and I flew into a rage. I basically flew around the room packing everything up. I threw his things at a wall that were in the way.

The ruckus caused for Diane and King to rush down as Meli yelled at Ban. They held me close as I tried to break free.
"Let me go! Let me go, let me go, let me go..." I broke down crying as I collapsed. I cried my eyes out as I clung close to them. "I-I'm worthless, I-I'm sorry." I sobbed into King's shirt as Diane played with my hair.
"You're not worthless, it's not your fault. Ban," Diane sighs mid-sentence. "He's the Sin of Greed. He gets what he wants, no matter what. I'm so sorry." I nod and sniffle.
"W-Who's room can I sleep in?" King looks up for a moment thinking before an idea pops into his head.
"You can sleep on Chastefoil! In my room!" I nod with a small smile.

TimeSkip
Everyone has been shunning Ban all day. I couldn't care less how he feels though, it hurts knowing someone you love only used you for what they wanted. 'Wait, love?' I shook my head furiously.
"I don't love him. He doesn't deserve it." I bite my lip as I walk around from table to table, taking orders. I had to fight off a few pervy men as I made my way over to the bar. I simply threw the bills towards the bar as I made my way to the stairs. Ban opened his mouth, but closed it as soon as he saw me walking towards the stairs.
"Goodnight, Y/N...." I ignore him and go to King's room, getting ready for bed.