Chapter 1

I get up and I hear my parents yelling. It's all they do now. I go to my closet and get my outfit out. I take a shower dry my black/hazelnut curly hair. I put on my clothes. I look in the mirror and say to myself, "Just months and you are out of here". I walk out of my room get my keys off the counter and slam the door. Before I could get in my purple dodge challenger my dad comes out and starts yelling at me. I get in my car and put the key in the ignition. He puts his hands on my window and tells me to put my window down. I put my window down and he is calmer then he was inside. He asked me what time I will be at home and I tell him,"I don't know I have basketball practice". " Alright I love you Cassie", he says. "Love you too". He walks on the sidewalk and I drive off. I arrive at school and I park in my favorite parking spot. I see my best friend Tevion. I have known him since kindergarten. He knows so much about me I don't even know if my parents know half of it. He walks up to and says, " How is my favorite mixed friend", He says hugging me. I laugh at him, " I'm cool". We walk in the school and we make our way to find out where our classes are. Tevion and I have all classes together except one and that's science. We have a couple more minutes until the bell rings. We go to our lockers which are right next to each other. " So how was your summer"? " you know the same", I say plainly. "Parents still yelling their heads off", he said sadly. "yup", I say looking down at my sneakers. The bell rings and we go to our first class which is math. I hate the math. I hate the math teacher Ms.Porter. We walk in and Tevion and I go in the back of the classroom. Everyone is walking and then all of sudden you see the old ugly teacher that everyone hates. " Good morning worms," she says with hatefully. Her class goes fast and I'm thankful for it. We go to the next class. Everything goes fast and we have lunch.

Its lunch time and Tevion wants Wingstop we go in my car. We get our food and I drive back. We eat and then its time we split up its science. Science is the most boring of them all. Finally its the last class of the day and its History my favorite subject. I see my best friend and we go in the back. We get in and I see that we have a new history teacher. She is turned around. I can say she is nice ass from the back. The bell rings and she turns around. OMG, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. "Hello my name is Lauren Lindsey", she says scanning the room and her eyes land on me. Her eyes are a soft chocolate brown she has the nicest body I have ever seen. She starts on the attendance I just stare at her until I hear my name, "Cassie Williams". Tevion taps on my shoulder and I start blushing. Thank god that I'm mixed so no one could really tell. "Here", I say shyly. She finished and starts talking. She talks about what her favorite is. What she likes to do and just more facts about herself. She starts going around the room and I'm so out of it everyone is shouting at me. " Whats your favorite color "? She asks me while her eyes are roaming my body and my eyes lock in her eyes and she starts to blush a light pink that no one can tell but I could. " Purple, green, and blue," I tell her in a sexy tone. We lock eyes again. "No way green is my favorite color". She asks everyone is there something that they would like to share about themselves. I raise my hand she calls on me. " I like girls", I say with a smirk on my face. She starts blushing harder. Tevion taps on my shoulder and I look at him," what are you doing she is a teacher", he says. "That's fine I like older women anywise", I say with a smile on my face and turn back my attention to the sexy ass teacher. I start staring at her again and I notice that she nice rounded breast and she is a little chubby. I finally get out of my thought when the bell rings to leave. Im kinda sad because I cant stare at her no more. Tevion always stays with me during basketball practice.I realized that Tevion and I are the last ones in the class. I see her and I walk up to her. "Are you new here", I asked her looking deep into her brown eyes. " Yes I am", I just left my old school but I still live in the area. " Where did you teacher"? I asked her confused. "Dixon", she said with a smile on her face. " Well welcome". " "thank you", Tevion is tapping on my shoulder" Hey you got basketball practice remember," He says cockily. "Alright I'm coming", I say grabbing my bag. "Nice meeting you Ms.Lindsey", I say in sexy tone looking in her eyes. " you too Cassie see you tomorrow". I left so I could get changed. I walked to the girl's bathroom and it's locked. "Great", I said to myself mad. I had to get changed so I went back to Ms.Lindseys room because I know she has a little corner where I can change. Thank go that Tevion is alright in the gym. I walk in her room and I'm happy that she is still in her. I knock on the door and she looks up at me with a smile. " How can I help you Cassie", She said in the sweetest tone ever. I can't believe that she isn't taking. "I was wondering if I could get changed in here the girl's bathroom is locked", I said shyly not knowing the answer. " No problem Let me just get out, she said getting up. " No, you don't have to". I say fast. She looks at me confused. " Ok then". I take off my shirt and I feel eyes on me. I turn around so I can grab my basketball shirt and I see is looking at me. when I look at her she turns fast and blushes hard. I finish getting dressed and I walk up to her. " Thank you", I say with a smirk. " No problem". " Hey Cassie  I have a question", she says following me out the classroom. " Fire away", I say walking. " Can I watch your practice cause you know I'm new here and I still have to get used to everything". she says shyly. "I guess I don't care", " Really", she says happily. " Ya but you cant distracted me with your beauty", I say noticing what I just said and blushing hard. I turn around and see that she is blushing hard to. I smile lightly. " Well here we are", I say walking towards Tevion to grab my bags. I see Ms.Lindsey taking a seat by Tevion.

How do you guys like it so far?????