Chapter 4

Lauren pov
The day was amazing Cassie was kind and caring. She is so smart and funny. It was 3:30/4ish and we decided that we were getting bored and decided to go the park. Cassie didn't want to take two cars so we took hers. She had a nice car and she is what 17-18 years old. I have a Ford. "Nice car", I say looking at her smile. "Thanks, I do the best I can", she says looking at me with the sweetest smile. I start blushing. We get to her car and Tevion insists that he sits in the back. We just look at him. He is smiling like crazy. He gets in the back seat and Cassie opens my door for me. "Thank you Cassie", I say in the sweet tone. " you're welcome", Cassie says in a sexy tone that made me a little wet. As she gets in and starts the engine she looks towards me with the cutest smile and I just smile back. " So how are you liking the town Ms. Lindesy", Tevion says looking at his phone. "It's really great. I met some nice people to show me around town", I say smiling looking at Cassie and she blushes a light red. We arrived at the park. " Here we are", Cassie is talking while getting out the car. She walks over and helps me with my door. "Well thank you", I say looking at Cassie like damn she is so hot. I mentally slap myself in the face stop thinking that she is a student. " I wanna so slide down the slide", Tevion said like a little kid. Cassie and I both laugh and look at each other. " Wanna go swing", Cassie says in a soft sexy tone that made me a little wet. " I would love to", I say looking at her blue eyes. I get on and she starts pushing me. " What are you doing", I laugh saying. " Just wanted to give you a little push", She said giggling. Im so happy I'm having the time of my life right now. Cassie makes me feel sexy pretty smart. She is just so amazing.

It was five and it started to get dark. Tevion said that Cassie can send the night at his house for the weekend. " Thanks, man but first I have to go run some errands from my dad he texted me", She says looking at the road has driving. " Ya no problem can you just drop me off at my house first then so I can get stuff ready", He said looking at his phone " Yeah that's fine", She says looking at him through the mirror. We drop him off and he says bye. Now Cassie and I are alone. "Did you like today", She says all shy looking at me with her soft round eyes. " I had the most fun no one has ever done this much for me you and Tevion are a blessing you know that". I say thanking her for the day. She looks at me with those eyes. God those eyes that I can just fall in love with over and over again. "I'm happy that I could make ur day", she says with that smile that just melts my heart. She leans in closer and she is 2 inches away I can feel her breath she is looking at me up and down until her eyes stop at my lips and moves in closer......